Who is the longest poster you know?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Super bad brother and closed caption on here for me we go back to around 2003 on another site.

Super bad brother and closed caption on here for me we go back to around 2003 on another site.

As far as USMB, going by total volume of posts alone I'd say rightwinger with a current post score of a whopping 216,665(not even a close second to him). I also noticed that rightwinger has been a USMB member since Aug 4th 2009. 216,665 may not be a global record but I'd say it's a pretty freakin' good average by ANYONES opinion for sure!!!!!

I think I know kiss my also from another forum and a swear Candy Corn is CC from Zoosk

Yes, because I don't belong to any party, religion or cult. My mind is free to kick ass!
The faith, the religion, and the services of the religion are three different things.

Sort of like the song, the name of the song, and what the name of the song is called.

1001 nights or something like that

We've been invaded by Arabs.

j-mac and I go back almost twenty years over three different sites. I change my name on each one to confuse him, but he's pretty smart and can figure out who I am.

Forum List

Back