The danger of the "NO Evidence of fraud" narrative.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
To me, it was never about overturning the results of the election. There were too many borderline states involved in the election tampering controversy to realistically expect a reversal. That was poor judgement on Trump's part, and he fell victim to his own ego. The real problem is the Democrat response to the allegations. There has been a 100% total denial of any and all evidence of election tampering.

If we add up all of the sworn statements from election witnesses, video evidence, TV interviews of witnesses, expert review of voting system failures and the rest there are literally THOUSANDS of separate accounts of election wrong doing. When you summarily dismiss ALL OF IT as not real, or non-existent you have done something very dangerous. You are calling private citizens liars without giving them a chance to respond. You are calling experts putting their reputations on the line liars without giving them a chance to respond. You are eroding confidence in state level courts making 74 million Americans believe they are just another wing of the Democrat Party. And it re-emphasizes what we already know about our Media. They are hopelessly biased and utterly worthless.

There should be a bi-partisan effort to restore election integrity. As it stands now, nearly half of our country and much of the world question what used to be unquestionable: That the USA had the best and fairest election process in the world. We need to work hard to restore that and fix what went wrong to insure we never have a repeat of the 2020 election debacle.

To me, it was never about overturning the results of the election. There were too many borderline states involved in the election tampering controversy to realistically expect a reversal. That was poor judgement on Trump's part, and he fell victim to his own ego. The real problem is the Democrat response to the allegations. There has been a 100% total denial of any and all evidence of election tampering.

If we add up all of the sworn statements from election witnesses, video evidence, TV interviews of witnesses, expert review of voting system failures and the rest there are literally THOUSANDS of separate accounts of election wrong doing. When you summarily dismiss ALL OF IT as not real, or non-existent you have done something very dangerous. You are calling private citizens liars without giving them a chance to respond. You are calling experts putting their reputations on the line liars without giving them a chance to respond. You are eroding confidence in state level courts making 74 million Americans believe they are just another wing of the Democrat Party. And it re-emphasizes what we already know about our Media. They are hopelessly biased and utterly worthless.

There should be a bi-partisan effort to restore election integrity. As it stands now, nearly half of our country and much of the world question what used to be unquestionable: That the USA had the best and fairest election process in the world. We need to work hard to restore that and fix what went wrong to insure we never have a repeat of the 2020 election debacle.
The whole fiasco at the Capital could of been avoided if the Congress just would of held hearings about the voting irregularities and address them for the 2022 coming election, but nope, the progressives are nasty fucks, who feel that they are superior to US, so they just told US to go to hell. That was why there was a large peaceful protest that showed up at the Capital.

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

To me, it was never about overturning the results of the election. There were too many borderline states involved in the election tampering controversy to realistically expect a reversal. That was poor judgement on Trump's part, and he fell victim to his own ego. The real problem is the Democrat response to the allegations. There has been a 100% total denial of any and all evidence of election tampering...

fuck off...

the states did the counting were run by people he endorsed...
the courts did the rulings were run by people he appointed...

he was the president...
senate was under his thumb...

when all was lost, he still was clearly trying to turn the election and democracy upside down...

and you are bitching because;
"the people" were not weak knees,
did not buy any of his bullshit,
and did stand their ground...

bullshit...

A good start would be kicking Democrats and their RINO friends out of Congress.
They showed us these last few days that they cannot be trusted anymore......if they ever could be trusted in the first place.
People like Pelosi, Schumer, Romney, Nadler, Schiff, Swallwell (Fart), Maxine Waters.........I see no difference between them and Hillary.

The courts said there is nothing there.
That says more about the courts than it does the evidence, stupid.

Trump's judges all ruled the same. Every one of them.
I don't think Trump's judges saw any of the cases.
You're just pulling that bullshit out of your ass.
I think it would be better right now for you overzealous assholes to stop lying to us and lying to yourselves.

Washington hearings never accomplish anything. The "evidence" was brought to the courts. The courts said there is nothing there.
No....the courts never took the time to explore the evidence.
That is a fact.
Not one case was thrown out due to lack of evidence.

They all were. Made up evidence is not evidence.

Judges are not as ignorant as Trump supporters. Telling them to investigate why there were 300,000 more votes than voters is not something they are going to investigate because it never happened.

I'm real curious- it's my nature- what exactly do you Democrat voters/supporters hope to gain by the lies that put fakes in office? I asked that in another thread and didn't even get a reaction. never mind a response- so lets see whatcha got-

There was no fraud of any account.
So, you haven't read anything that you didn't want to read or watch any videos not approved by your betters- that's all that says, stupid. Well that and you're as stupid as believed to be.

Forum List

Back