May You Live In Interesting Times

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
An old Chinese curse.

Welp, things are about to get interesting!

If Biden is sworn in on the 20th...there will be a civil war.

If Biden is not sworn in on the 20th...there will be a civil war. Democrats have set this up nicely!

If that ain't enough I can assure you...these twitter mass-bans are only the very beginning...which will lead to a civil war.

Which leaves China and Russia licking their lips...they are watching closely for a perfect time to hit us...can you guess when that time will be?

I hope your prep's are full & your gas tank is topped off! Things are about to get "interesting"!

An old Chinese curse.

If Biden is not sworn in on the 20th...there will be a civil war. Democrats have set this up nicely!

If that ain't enough I can assure you...these twitter mass-bans are only the very beginning...which will lead to a civil war.

Which leaves China and Russia licking their lips...they are watching closely for a perfect time to hit us...can you guess when that time will be?

I hope your prep's are full & your gas tank is topped off! Things are about to get "interesting"!

Get some. Yeah!

Interesting? I guess, but, what I'm witnessing is the decline of America.

Decline? After the 21st it will feel more like a sudden collapse.

Will we face the threats like the men our grandparents were? Or will we melt like snowflakes?

After the Orange disgrace is safely out of the White House, and while prosecutions continue of every damn violent invader of the U.S. Congress Building that can be identified, a relaxation of private social media controls should occur.

In any case private “social media” cannot long seriously restrict Conservative and Republican opinions, since in any case new social media will evolve to fill any need. Serious negotiations about restricting Section 230 for anti-trust purposes should occur. The left and right were moving in this direction earlier.

But like the attack on 9/11, this pathetic and illegal Trumpster “insurrection” has potentially thrown us more deeply into the control of a “Security State.” This is not good ultimately for those of us (on the left) who are fighting against our government “of the corporations, by the corporations and for the corporations.”

After the Orange disgrace is safely out of the White House, and while prosecutions continue of every damn violent invader of the U.S. Congress Building that can be identified, a relaxation of private social media controls should occur.

In any case private “social media” cannot long seriously restrict Conservative and Republican opinions, since in any case new social media will evolve to fill any need. Serious negotiations about restricting Section 230 for anti-trust purposes should occur. The left and right were moving in this direction earlier.

But like the attack on 9/11, this pathetic and illegal Trumpster “insurrection” has potentially thrown us more deeply into the control of a “Security State.” This is not good ultimately for those of us (on the left) who are fighting against our government “of the corporations, by the corporations and for the corporations.”
Social media can do whatever it wants for as long as it wants. They have been in the back pockets of the liberal party much longer than the orange man
has been into politics. Please....stop

I am truly embarrassed for Nancy , she went into child mode ..

I don't even want to be called an american no more, I am going to say I am a legal polock and be done with it

An old Chinese curse.

Our American constituency should have stayed cohesive in backing their U.S. Constitution instead of letting themselves be divided & conquered by the elitists & their bogus religions. Too late now to do anything about it. An interesting note to mention is that many Americans are promoting the idea that America will burn in one hour.

I don't even want to be called an american no more, I am going to say I am a legal polock and be done with it

A narcissist will do ANYTHING to remain in the limelight, plus there is her current age to contend with. On top of that Nancy appears to me to have been suffering for a loooong time from a social disorder/psychiatric(? I'm not sure on the psych claim) problem called monophobia. It is difficult for me to understand WHY so many Americans desire geriatric elected representatives but it seems the norm for some reason???

A narcissist will do ANYTHING to remain in the limelight, plus there is her current age to contend with. On top of that Nancy appears to me to have been suffering for a loooong time from a social disorder/psychiatric(? I'm not sure on the psych claim) problem called monophobia. It is difficult for me to understand WHY so many Americans desire geriatric elected representatives but it seems the norm for some reason???
Nancy może ssać mojego penisa

Seriously Nancy loses her brain because Trump trolls the heck out of her?

Social media can do whatever it wants for as long as it wants. They have been in the back pockets of the liberal party much longer than the orange man
has been into politics. Please....stop

You are confused. Liberals created social media and allowed you to use it until thugs started weaponizing against the country. Republicans rarely ever create or invent anything useful. They just throw a fit until liberals share their toys & then terrorize the world with them..

P You are a perfect example of why Rupert Murdoch russellima etc are pure scumbags.
An old Chinese curse.

Our American constituency should have stayed cohesive in backing their U.S. Constitution instead of letting themselves be divided & conquered by the elitists & their bogus religions. Too late now to do anything about it. An interesting note to mention is that many Americans are promoting the idea that America will burn in one hour.
You're a perfect example of why Rupert Murdoch Rush Limbaugh etc are real scumbags. So many phony scandals about government and the Democrats that never go anywhere in the real world. Just pure propaganda. Poor America

An old Chinese curse.

There is no evidence of election fraud, you are a brainwashed functional moron. They should cancel Fox news and Rush Limbaugh while they are at it. Sedition for ratings now...

Seriously Nancy loses her brain because Trump trolls the heck out of her?
Could have something to do with brainwashed functional moron seditionists rioting through the capitol based on garbage lies. With handcuffs. Poor America

Forum List

Back