Who is the leader of the Democratic party?

Who is the leader of the Democratic party?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Sanders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pelosi

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Hillary

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Warren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chuck Schumer

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Who is the true leader of the DEMOCRATIC PARTY?

I voted pelosi since she's the most unhinged and gets a lot of press.
I mean why would the leftwing media continue to showcase her idiocy if they had better options?

She has so many classic bubble head quotes, but my favorite one of late was when she said that everyone in San Francisco obeys the law.

How does her feeble brain even manage to tell her heart to beat?

She is literally a fucking moron.

I voted pelosi since she's the most unhinged and gets a lot of press.
I mean why would the leftwing media continue to showcase her idiocy if they had better options?

You know, she actually said this to a woman whose son was MURDERED by an illegal immigrant.

Laura Wilkerson, whose teenage son was tortured and murdered by an illegal alien in 2010, got into an emotional confrontation with House Democratic Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi at a CNN town hall event Tuesday night.

Nancy Pelosi is a disgusting human being and I hope she dies very soon. I can't believe she would say that to a mother whose teenage son was tortured and murdered by an illegal alien.

The EXACT QUOTE she says to the mother of the son murdered by an illegal alien: "But I do want to say to you that in our sanctuary cities, our people are not disobeying the law,” Pelosi continued. “These are law-abiding citizens."

HERE IS THE MUGSHOT OF THE ILLEGAL ALIEN WHO MURDERED HER SON....he looks remorseful for murdering that kid, doesn't he?

21-year-old immigrant convicted in beating death of former Pearland classmate

920x920.jpg

That would be Satan.

Just look at the Leftist Agenda, everything it promotes is perverted from cheerleading the murdering of babies as they slumber in the womb to the degenerate LBGTQ stuff and especially to the Leftist love of pissing and crapping on anything Christian and bashing Jesus Christ himself and the obsession with wanting to remove anything to do with Christianity and God from public life.

The leader of the Democratic Party and the leader of Leftists worldwide is Satan, they are the Devil's Disciples.

All the Usual Trolls will of course Funny my post, in advance I thank them for doing so, they are adding to my already incredible ratings.

maxresdefault.jpg

Interesting question OP, it's going to become a more overt scramble inside this calendar year as they need a figurehead for midterms. I don't see any magnetism with DNC chair / vice chair (too far out of mainstream IMHO). Pelosi is proving herself every day more and more destined for the glue factory. If a front runner emerges early for 2020 that is the leader...

Best guess is Warren at this point, I think that Booker is perceived as a flash in the pan / poser. Michelle O instantly if she put herself out there....

I hope it's none of them or someone that can be defeated easily.

This is why they and Islam are natural allies.

That would be Satan.

Just look at the Leftist Agenda, everything it promotes is perverted from cheerleading the murdering of babies as they slumber in the womb to the degenerate LBGTQ stuff and especially to the Leftist love of pissing and crapping on anything Christian and bashing Jesus Christ himself and the obsession with wanting to remove anything to do with Christianity and God from public life.

The leader of the Democratic Party and the leader of Leftists worldwide is Satan, they are the Devil's Disciples.

All the Usual Trolls will of course Funny my post, in advance I thank them for doing so, they are adding to my already incredible ratings.

maxresdefault.jpg

Winning strategy, keeping us guessing on which powerhouse is going to take the Dem Party to new lofty heights...

Forum List

Back