Who is the dumbest person

At my previous posting hole, the libturds there at least could engage and didn't live in a fantasy world

This is the dumbest collective of libturds anywhere. Tied with AOL libturds
I actually enjoyed sparring with the lefties back in the day when C-SPAN had a forum.....Terribly misguided, yet could argue the case and could tell their dinner fork from the salad fork.

Can only think of a precious few posters here who are on an equal footing with the least of them.

Whether it is Tucker or Don Lemon, they are all opinion shows. Only nuts take what they have to say as fact. It is opinion and nothing more. The unusual thing about Tucker, is that Fox openly admitted he was not credible.
Yep. MSNBC did the same about Maddow to beat a lawsuit, and it worked.
The problem is, there is no such thing as a 24 hour news station, only 24 hour political opinion/commentary stations. I am not sure, it is possible to fill the time and sell the advertising any other way. It does make it hard for some people to filter out the actual news from the opinion. I had a job, where I was required to monitor 5 different radio frequencies all the time, all day and into the night, sometimes all damn night. I got good, quick at knowing which ones were actually important and affecting me and what I was doing, answering to and who I was controlling all at the same time. Some people never do and it drives them nuts manically trying to keep up with everything all the time. Some things break through the chatter, like a call from somebody not talking to you, saying "the shitter is on fire" and it peaks your sudden attention, even though it isn't your shitter. If you take time to investigate, you quickly determine you don't want to be anywhere near that shit, and the shitstorm somebody else is getting ready to deal with, quickly reversing back to your own real world area of your own problems, though you continue to monitor all 5 nets.

I actually enjoyed sparring with the lefties back in the day when C-SPAN had a forum.....Terribly misguided, yet could argue the case and could tell their dinner fork from the salad fork.

Can only think of a precious few posters here who are on an equal footing with the least of them.
If we took out all the millennialterd Democraps here, we'd have better pikens

These millennialterds. They can't count to 57 but can recite all 57 genders

at CNN?

Well if you ever wondered.......this video is for you. CNN has some great challengers to being the most stupid..........but we got the finals and it's a doozy

PS Gutfeld......if you are reading this......if you had just used this clip, you would have won hands down

Don't ever listen to Don Lemon for science advice......this is who the left gets their info from.......BWAHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHHH

Not half as stupid as Mike Flynn and his fellow travelers!

Flynn pushes conspiracy theory that COVID vaccine will be put in salad dressing!

Not half as stupid as Mike Flynn and his fellow travelers!

Flynn pushes conspiracy theory that COVID vaccine will be put in salad dressing!

Well if you fucks didnt send your black/gay/womens studies groups to threaten people at dinner, maybe people wouldnt take him seriously..........I don't think they did, but with lefties, it wouldnt shock me.....these are people that defend riots.......RIOTS......with deaths and burning buildings.

I remember that Tex-Mex moron they hired when the La Raza racists got Dobbs fired and the dill hole management put that idiot in front of a camera; 'Sanchez' or something like that. lol he lasted about a month before he got canned for being a typical latino leftist, making a racist comment.

How many viewers watch CNN now, 12? 15?
People in airports is about the only people I know about, and they are forced to watch it because it is the only thing on!

Well if you fucks didnt send your black/gay/womens studies groups to threaten people at dinner, maybe people wouldnt take him seriously..........I don't think they did, but with lefties, it wouldnt shock me.....these are people that defend riots.......RIOTS......with deaths and burning buildings.
Can’t deal with what Flynn et al.’s stupidity, so you have to try and distract us with irrelevancies? TYPICAL!!!

Can’t deal with what Flynn et al.’s stupidity, so you have to try and distract us with irrelevancies? TYPICAL!!!
No, I Said I dont believe it.....learn to read
And you guys routinely attack people having dinner.....so it's plausible.......like you don't remember people being yelled at and accosted while at dinner?

Here is a video to help you out:

I swear, you guys don't remember a thing...unless the media is saying it at this exact moment...you don't know anything.

No, I Said I dont believe it.....learn to read
And you guys routinely attack people having dinner.....so it's plausible.......like you don't remember people being yelled at and accosted while at dinner?

Here is a video to help you out:

I swear, you guys don't remember a thing...unless the media is saying it at this exact moment...you don't know anything.

Sorry, but your style of writing makes you seem unhinged. No wonder people think you’re of a like mind to those idiots. You jumped to something completely irrelevant, which is the standard MO for those of the anti-vaxxer, Trumpista stripe. Clean up your act and maybe mistakes like that will happen less often.

BTW, the salad dressing story, to impact the supposed target demographic, is ludicrously impossible. It would make much more sense to put it in Chick-fil-A dipping sauce

Sorry, but your style of writing makes you seem unhinged. No wonder people think you’re of a like mind to those idiots. You jumped to something completely irrelevant, which is the standard MO for those of the anti-vaxxer, Trumpista stripe. Clean up your act and maybe mistakes like that will happen less often.

BTW, the salad dressing story, to impact the supposed target demographic, is ludicrously impossible. It would make much more sense to put it in Chick-fil-A dipping sauce
Nope, your whole post is fake...typical democrat

Gay Don Lemon is the worst.

Q: do you want to bang a hot blonde?

Lemon: what's in it for me?

Forum List

Back