Who Is Right About WMDs in Iraq, the Right or Trump?

Patriotic conservatives wanted us to increase our troop strength in Iraq. Cut-and-run traitors like registered Democrat Donald Trump wanted us to leave.

Who was right?

A simple question you cowards are also avoiding.

And Trump was wrong even though I support MOST of what Trump says and does!
If Trump was wrong by demanding we cut and run from Iraq, what room does he have to criticize Obama for drawing down our troops and claiming that led to the birth of ISIS?

How dare he do that? And what does it say about his own judgment? What does it say about the judgment of the people who let Trump get away with that?

He doesn't say that NOW! And as far as his "judgement".... geez I think Trump has a lot more executive experience and has DEPENDED on the people he hired to
provide him with information. Trump doesn't need to go back into Iraq.
Did you not see my post regarding the per capita GDP being over 2,650% higher then it was under Saddam? Does that not make sense to you that Iraq is
a lot better then your stupid ass uninformed comments!
The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency
FACTS... Not GUESSES!!!

Either Saddam had WMDs at the time of the 2003 invasion, and the Right was right, or Saddam did not have have WMDs at the time of the 2003 invasion and liberal Democrats like Donald Trump were right.

Which is it, folks?

Simple question that almost every one of you cowards is avoiding.

Damn simple! He had none!
So it is your opinion the far left liberals were right all along.

The people right wingers called traitors.

As for the rest of the gibberish in your response which followed, I already said in my OP that many mainstream Democrats believed the lies told to them by the Bush Administration.

But it was the extreme left who didn't, and you just admitted they were the ones who were right all along.

"Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies. And, I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And, yet, Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true." - Donald J. Trump

Now what about Democrats like Trump who demanded we cut-and-run from Iraq? Were they right, too?

YOU DUMMY!!!!
Bush wasn't President ! Clinton WAS!!!
None of those Democrats called for Clinton to invade Iraq. Nice try at a smokescreen. Didn't work.

The question is about far lefties like Trump and the Right and which side was correct . You have admitted the people the Right called traitors were correct.

The people who accused Bush of using lies to invade Iraq turned out to be the ones who were right.

And those people were far left liberals. Like Trump.

Patriotic conservatives wanted us to increase our troop strength in Iraq. Cut-and-run traitors like registered Democrat Donald Trump wanted us to leave.

Who was right?

A simple question you cowards are also avoiding.

And Trump was wrong even though I support MOST of what Trump says and does!
If Trump was wrong by demanding we cut and run from Iraq, what room does he have to criticize Obama for drawing down our troops and claiming that led to the birth of ISIS?

How dare he do that? And what does it say about his own judgment? What does it say about the judgment of the people who let Trump get away with that?

He doesn't say that NOW!
Of course he doesn't. He is pretending to be a Republican now, and you morons totally fell for it.

No other person claiming to be a Republican would have gotten away with that. You jackasses call someone a RINO for much, much, much less reasons than the things Trump is guilty of.

But all he had to do to win your favor was attack Mexicans and Muslims. Hucksters are very good at finding the stains on your souls and exploiting them.

Oh, and Trump does still maintain the far left position that Bush lied and people died. And you dumb shits lined right up behind him, after over a decade of calling such people traitors. After over a decade of claiming there were WMDs in Iraq.

Amazing.

Your fear and hatred of Mexicans and Muslims trumps the long list of liberal sins of which the man is guilty.

Rustic, post: 17095114
I consider bush a progressive, progressives are a fucked up bunch..

What you consider there is overwhelmingly worthless. Bush was a Republican President and so is Trump.

Trump has adopted the progressive viewpoint that Bush lied to invade Iraq. Is Trump more fucked up than Bush?

Obviously Iraq was much better off under Saddam.
There was almost no sectarian violence, as there is now.
The way to reduce sectarian massacres is to always put a secular minority in charge.
The low GDP was due entirely to US blockades.

There were no significant WMD in Iraq, ever.
Saddam would never have sent WMD to Syria, and Syria would not have wanted them, since they already have much better production quality.
Saddam was Sunni, and Syria is Shiite.

Rustic, post: 17095114
I consider bush a progressive, progressives are a fucked up bunch..

What you consider there is overwhelmingly worthless. Bush was a Republican President and so is Trump.

Trump has adopted the progressive viewpoint that Bush lied to invade Iraq. Is Trump more fucked up than Bush?
Bush was/is a career politician so that makes him a progressive, Trump is many things but at least he is not a career politician.

Obviously Iraq was much better off under Saddam.
There was almost no sectarian violence, as there is now.
The way to reduce sectarian massacres is to always put a secular minority in charge.
The low GDP was due entirely to US blockades.

There were no significant WMD in Iraq, ever.
Saddam would never have sent WMD to Syria, and Syria would not have wanted them, since they already have much better production quality.
Saddam was Sunni, and Syria is Shiite.
Saddam Hussein killed millions of people, fortunately they were mostly Muslims....
There's no such thing as peaceful Islam… Shit for brains

• We have no business in the Middle East. Period.
  • Our military does not exist for the sake of Israel. Period.
  • Any Jew in America who supports this endless carnage we unleash over there because he thinks it's good for Israel is disloyal, and in some cases, treasonous. Period.
  • Iraq was no threat to the United States and, therefore, our attack was unjustified. Period.
  • Your disgusting attempt to use the deaths of children to cloak your blood lust in a humanitarian disguise is despicable, Period.
If you think we have no business in the ME, then nobody from the ME has any business in America.
Sweet. Music. To. My. Ears.

Saddam did not start the war with Iran, Iranians did that by infiltrating the southern marshes in Iraq and attacking government forces.
Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world, except maybe Buddhists. And even the Buddhists in Burma are very violent these days. Saddam was the first Iraqi leader to not get assassinated in his first year or so. He was what he had to be, and was only as violent as he had to be.
Iraq did not attack the US, the US attacked Iraq.

The Progressive Party was born in Wisconsin, so I know quite a bit about it, and it had nothing at all to do with big government.
Progressives are about equal rights and equality. They supported unions, not big government. They did believe in public works, such as parks, roads, harbors, stadiums, schools, museums, libraries, etc., but anyone who can see that as oppressive, is way too over active of an imagination. The Progressive Party worked to keep government small and efficient. For example, they ran public garbage collection 3 times a week, and put plows on the trucks in the winter to keep the streets clear, while using the same drives for school buses. The most efficient in low cost administration ever.

Saddam Hussein killed millions of people, fortunately they were mostly Muslims....
God, I hope you are not white. It would sicken me to consider my people were capable of producing such vermin. Crawl back in your hole, rat.

God, I hope you are not white. It would sicken me to consider my people were capable of producing such vermin. Crawl back in your hole, rat.
You missed my point, progressives miss Saddam Hussein. Even though he killed millions of people mostly Muslims they still miss him.
By the way 100% Oglala Sioux

Saddam did not start the war with Iran, Iranians did that by infiltrating the southern marshes in Iraq and attacking government forces.
Islam is the most peaceful religion in the world, except maybe Buddhists. And even the Buddhists in Burma are very violent these days. Saddam was the first Iraqi leader to not get assassinated in his first year or so. He was what he had to be, and was only as violent as he had to be.
I agree with your post. But puzzled by this:
howcantherebe.gif

You missed my point, progressives miss Saddam Hussein. Even though he killed millions of people mostly Muslims they still miss him.
It was your use of the word "fortunately" with the clause "most of them were Muslim" that rankled. What is your home town?

I agree with your post. But puzzled by this:
howcantherebe.gif
Islam the most peaceful religion, is this a joke?
islam is the most violent cult the planet has ever known, nothing else is even close.
Every Muslim controlled country has absolutely zero tolerance for any other religion/viewpoint.

Progressives are not big government, they are for keeping big corporations from getting too powerful.

Saddam prevented sectarian violence. The claim he gassed Kurds was a lie. The reality is that Iranians gassed Hallabjah, because cyanide was used and only Iran had cyanide, (blue lips of the dead). The reality is that Saddam liberated Hallabjah after the Iranians had captured it, and it was mostly Kurdish forced Saddam was working with. He mostly just supplied air cover.

And South Dakota is not likely going to have a handle on the real events in the Mideast. You would need to read the British, German, and other news sites. US news is pretty much fake, just as Trump says. Al Jazerra is very good.

It was your use of the word "fortunately" with the clause "most of them were Muslim" that rankled. What is your home town?
Pineridge...

Pineridge...
OK, I believe I have played there, and it is, indeed, Sioux country.

That is total crap about being better off under Saddam!
Where is your f...king PROOF?
It's right here, statements from Iraqis who live in Iraq, not from your sanitized bullshit factbook.

Life was BETTER under Saddam Hussein: Iraqis say 'Tony Blair and George Bush destroyed our country...They are the devil'

They removed Saddam Hussein, but they didn't think about the consequences of doing so,' said shopkeeper Selman Hussein.
'Under Saddam we were happier, it was much better. Now, it is Sunni-Shiite and Kurds. Everybody is fighting, now there are bombs everyday. Before we had a strong president. His name was Saddam,' he said.

Taking a sip of tea in the local coffee shop in Erbil, in Northern Iraq, 'Look, about two days ago 500 people died and it is not just in one day, it is every day in Iraq.' - Ayad Ibrahim, a university lecturer from Baghdad.

'Before 2003 it was safe, in Saddam's time it was good, now there is no security. Before I could drive from Basra to Baghdad to Mosul. Now that is impossible,' - Albert, 36, a Christian who was too frightened to give his surname

Guesses. Here read the FACTS!!!
In 2003 The AVERAGE IRAQ per capita GDP was $600! $600!!!!
In 2013 it was 10 times that at $6,000
$16,200 (2014 est.)
$15,400 (2015 est.)
$16,500 (2016 est.)
The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency
$600 in 2003 under Saddam... versus 2016 $16,500! That is a 2,650% growth in 13 years.
Spare me your ignorant western view.

All the rest of your crap is totally MADE UP!
Made up crap?

Did I make up the war cost us over $5 trillion dollars?
Did I make up the fact that we lost over 4000 US lives?
Did I make up the fact that the war cost over 1 million Iraqi lives?
Did I make up the fact that we didn't get shit back for that bullshit war you so love?

Fuck you, asshole, you're just a war-mongering prick with blood on his hands.

FACTS is ALL I am asking for and in your first statement you are proven to be an idiot!
I didn't give you any facts about that?

GET your facts before you open you stupid mouth!!!
It doesn't do any good to open my stupid mouth, if you won't open your dumbass ears.

Forum List

Back