Who is fighting for limited govt in the Middle East?

in fact-----the silly comment was not worth posting
Speaking out against religious madness is always worth posting.

the statement "they are fighting for religious freedom" in the as per the middle east is ABSURD
They are fighting for their religious freedoms. And that includes preferential treatment for themselves and the right to discriminate against and punish others at their leisure, according to their religious beliefs. Same as fighting for religious freedoms means here in the U.S.

OH------not my concept of religious freedom
You are obviously correct when we talk about religious freedom we talk about the freedom to worship any religion you choose. Obviously those who fight in the Middle East are liberals fighting to impose their religion and all the people of any Country they conquer

your redflag a VERY IMPORTANT issue. This idea of "religious freedom" ---got
kicked around on the net LOTS at the outset of the "ARAB SPRING" Apologists
for the fascist (Islamic nationalist) movement insisted that it was a FIGHT
FOR FREEDOM I was not really all that amazed. Islamo Nazi propaganda
is always ALL ABOUT FREEDOM AND JUSTICE

They are too busy fighting for religious freedom to worry about fighting for limited government.

They aren't fighting for religious freedom. If anyone is doing that, it's Assad. The so-called "rebels" are fighting to impose their version of Islam on the rest of their countrymen. I couldn't care less if Assad gases these cockroaches.
Sadly I think you are correct. United States is such a huge force for morality in the world that it cannot imagine supporting an evil dictator even though he is less evil than those who would replace them .

They are too busy fighting for religious freedom to worry about fighting for limited government.

They aren't fighting for religious freedom. If anyone is doing that, it's Assad. The so-called "rebels" are fighting to impose their version of Islam on the rest of their countrymen. I couldn't care less if Assad gases these cockroaches.
Sadly I think you are correct. United States is such a huge force for morality in the world that it cannot imagine supporting an evil dictator even though he is less evil than those who would replace them .

wrong-----Assad is a BAATHIST-------which is a perverted UTOPIAN
TOTALITARIAN FASCIST IDEOLOGY. Believe it or not-----it is just as much
an UBER ALLES concept as was ADOLF's philosophy. In the case of
BAATHISM-----the uber alles tribe is "ARAB". It accounts for the loving
relationship between Adolf and THE GRAND MUFTI---AL HUSSEINI. It also accounts for the fact of the use of MUSTARD GASES by prior Baathists

wrong-----Assad is a BAATHIST-------which is a perverted UTOPIAN
TOTALITARIAN FASCIST IDEOLOGY. Believe it or not-----it is just as much
an UBER ALLES concept as was ADOLF's philosophy. In the case of
BAATHISM-----the uber alles tribe is "ARAB". It accounts for the loving
relationship between Adolf and THE GRAND MUFTI---AL HUSSEINI. It also accounts for the fact of the use of MUSTARD GASES by prior Baathists
In any case if you had a choice to live under Isis or live under Assad you would pick Assad.Case closed

Forum List

Back