Who is a racist here?

I do not believe in racial superiority and I think people who do believe in it are stupid. I do however believe in cultural superiority, and I'm not shy about pointing out the cultures that suck. If you have a weak culture, I'll talk mad shit about it. Fuck your lame ass culture.

And "cultures" are built by having strong family values that teach belief in working hard, educating oneself, and living a life of discipline. And because SOME within a certain racial group may be from a "culture" which is lacking those values,
it does not mean that ALL members of that racial group share in the same cultural challenges.
That is only one way a culture is built. There are also cultures of corruption, disrespect, stupidity, black magic, welfare / poverty ect.

Then go preach that to your neighbors in your trailer park.

Like I said, for every Bill Cosby there are 100,000 fatherless black children. The chances of them finding the black needle in the haystack are too small. I never told them not to date a black boy because of his race, skin or color.

So what did you tell them? How many white assholes are there for every Robert Culp, by the way? Let's compare the numbers.

Compare the cultures. Go for it. Everybody except you can tell the difference, or so it seems.

I know you haven't compared any cultures because you would not be so ignorant to what Black culture is. Just admit the thought of a black man in a white woman makes your blood run cold.

Racism is a political tool used to play the ignorant whites against people of color and different sexual orientation. Racists are what these ignorants become. Racists are motivated by fear. This is the primal fear of being placed at the bottom of the social pecking order because they feel themselves so inferior to others.

Motivated by fear? Is that why they lash out at white folk?

No thats why they lash out at black folks. Why would whites lashing out at white folk be racist?

We're talking about racist motivated by fear and I'm certain that more blacks are racist than whites are. If the opposite were true then we wouldn't have a black president, blacks would still be slaves not metaphorically as they are now under the Democratic party but physically. You are correct however that blacks do lash out against blacks as well as whites.

Be proud of your family, your heritage, your nation, your own accomplishments; but if you are "proud" of the color of your skin you're a fucking moron.
Is this guy "a fucking moron" or what!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VRSAVDlpDI]james brown,say it loud i'm black and i'm proud - YouTube[/ame]

It was to be expected that the likes of you would be too stupid to understand.

I'm proud to be Asian, said the Asian man

I'm proud to be Hispanic, said the Hispanic man

I'm proud to be black, said the black man

I'm proud to be white, said the racist

I'm proud to be human, said the only one with any fucking sense.

Be proud of your family, your heritage, your nation, your own accomplishments; but if you are "proud" of the color of your skin you're a fucking moron.

Whats the difference between being proud of my nation and my race? .

The difference is that nationality is not a skin tone.

Motivated by fear? Is that why they lash out at white folk?

No thats why they lash out at black folks. Why would whites lashing out at white folk be racist?

We're talking about racist motivated by fear and I'm certain that more blacks are racist than whites are. If the opposite were true then we wouldn't have a black president, blacks would still be slaves not metaphorically as they are now under the Democratic party but physically. You are correct however that blacks do lash out against blacks as well as whites.

Yes we are talking about racists being motivated by fear. i'm certain more whites are more racist than Blacks are. Its a stretch to get a Black person to believe he is better than a white person simply because he is Black. The exact opposite notion has been hammered into Blacks every since we came to this country and it continues to this day. White racists are motivated by 2 different types of fear i believe. They know they cant kill us because we are way too strong for you. They also fear they will be absorbed and cease to exist. Its fear. People try and pretend it isn't but everyone knows the truth.

So what did you tell them? How many white assholes are there for every Robert Culp, by the way? Let's compare the numbers.

Compare the cultures. Go for it. Everybody except you can tell the difference, or so it seems.

I know you haven't compared any cultures because you would not be so ignorant to what Black culture is. Just admit the thought of a black man in a white woman makes your blood run cold.

Not at all, you're making shit up. Other people have my support to do what they think is right for them and their family.

I know that. What is a principal difference? Neither of those is your personal achievment.

Not at all, you're making shit up. Other people have my support to do what they think is right for them and their family.

I am doing no more making up than you are. You are only guessing at Black culture. What you are really revealing is that you don't trust yourself in your ability to teach others to make good choices. It should not be dependent on color it should be dependent on character.

You totally whiffed. He had no control over either one of those things.

Last edited:

Yes we are talking about racists being motivated by fear. i'm certain more whites are more racist than Blacks are. Its a stretch to get a Black person to believe he is better than a white person simply because he is Black. The exact opposite notion has been hammered into Blacks every since we came to this country and it continues to this day. White racists are motivated by 2 different types of fear i believe. They know they cant kill us because we are way too strong for you. They also fear they will be absorbed and cease to exist. Its fear. People try and pretend it isn't but everyone knows the truth.

Racism isn't just about who thinks who is better. Your perception of what is being hammered into your head by whites is actually ideas that are hammered into your head by your parents, church leaders and so called black leaders.

History has proven that your perceptions about whites are wrong. Less than 2 percent of whites owned slaves. Whites were the first people to stop slavery in modern times while slavery in Africa continues to this day.

Black Americans are beholden to the excuse of slavery. They are taught at a young age how they were mistreated and oppressed by whites. Michelle Obama admitted teaching her daughters at a very young age. How many white parents teach their children about slavery at a very young age? I'd bet none.

Now I don't have a problem teaching a child about their heritage as long as it's honest and in context but so many blacks have misconceptions about slavery. They tend to paint all whites back in that time as slave owners and never learning about the many black slave owners that existed or the fact that white Americans didn't go to Africa and kidnap free black people. Truth is the slave ships docked at African slave markets to buy slaves, they bought slaves that were already slaves from African Chieftains and slave merchants, a practice that had been going on for centuries in Africa and as I've mentioned, still goes on.

You can think that whites fear blacks for whatever reason you wish but you do so because you are too afraid or embarrassed to acknowledge the truth.

Posts like this are why you were forced to turn off your rep like a little pussy.

Racism isn't just about who thinks who is better. Your perception of what is being hammered into your head by whites is actually ideas that are hammered into your head by your parents, church leaders and so called black leaders.

History has proven that your perceptions about whites are wrong. Less than 2 percent of whites owned slaves. Whites were the first people to stop slavery in modern times while slavery in Africa continues to this day.

Black Americans are beholden to the excuse of slavery. They are taught at a young age how they were mistreated and oppressed by whites. Michelle Obama admitted teaching her daughters at a very young age. How many white parents teach their children about slavery at a very young age? I'd bet none.

Now I don't have a problem teaching a child about their heritage as long as it's honest and in context but so many blacks have misconceptions about slavery. They tend to paint all whites back in that time as slave owners and never learning about the many black slave owners that existed or the fact that white Americans didn't go to Africa and kidnap free black people. Truth is the slave ships docked at African slave markets to buy slaves, they bought slaves that were already slaves from African Chieftains and slave merchants, a practice that had been going on for centuries in Africa and as I've mentioned, still goes on.

You can think that whites fear blacks for whatever reason you wish but you do so because you are too afraid or embarrassed to acknowledge the truth.

There were White slavers too, they did not just dock at slave markets.

Are we talking about racism or being a racist? Racism is a system set up to disadvantage the supposedly inferior race while benefitting the superior one. Blacks have never practiced racism against whites in this country. If they have please point to it. History has not proven my assumptions about whites to be wrong. In fact it has gone beyond my worst fears. The European power structure has lied since the beginning of the time they have controlled the world and continue to do so to this day. They have also wiped out other cultures like a virus and taken resources like a thief.

Youre right. Every Black person I know does teach their children about slavery. What kind of dumbass wouldnt? That doesnt make you beholden to slavery it makes you acknowledge history which some whites would like to avoid mentioning. sounds like the lying/omitting gene kicking in to me. Somewhere in the future a clown like you will call any Black person talking about slavery an Afrocentrist. :lol:

Its a good thing you have do not problem with what a Black child is taught. :lol: Your opinion is worthless in that regard. What you think is being taught is irrelevant. I teach my kids all of their history which shows them the greatness they come from. Teaching a child they are nothing but descendents of slaves is irresponsible and what the school system does. My children are shown historical facts, documented that they came from the greatest civilizations to ever exist. Some of which are still standing and stumping modern day scientist on how it was achieved. Amongst the original wonders of the world. I show them the foundation that was built for Europeans but how ungrateful they were by lying about the source.

Its not a question of thinking. I know whites racists fear Blacks. I see it in your eyes, written words, and your actions.

Last edited:

There were White slavers too, they did not just dock at slave markets.

He expects people to believe that whites pulled up off the coast of West Africa like a drive through and ordered slaves. The facts say otherwise if people care to research them. I know I learned a lot of what is written is a lie from my visit to Senegal.

Of course, I hope that black guys (who are racists) will put themselves on the list too.

P.S. Tell us about you, not others, please.

I am. Humans first damn-it. Much as I love the sea, I think we outta round up sharks and put em all to death so we can swim without fear of being eaten by another animal. :)

Forum List

Back