Who is a racist here?

Well, if you are racist, no wonder that everything around you is racist too. Man is a King.

Oh you misunderstand. That list is of things that I've read in articles that stated those things are racist. I don't think they are racist at all. Apparently those things are considered racist by other people, I just keep a list.

I'll add "keeping lists is racist" if you'd like.

Yes, sure! And please quote some statements where sandwiches and colorblindness are considered as racist.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Racist, Warns Portland School Official - Fox Nation

http://www.policymic.com/articles/55867/colorblindness-is-the-new-racism

Last edited:
I'm proud to be Asian, said the Asian man

I'm proud to be Hispanic, said the Hispanic man

I'm proud to be black, said the black man

I'm proud to be white, said the racist

I'm proud to be human, said the only one with any fucking sense.

Be proud of your family, your heritage, your nation, your own accomplishments; but if you are "proud" of the color of your skin you're a fucking moron.

Oh you misunderstand. That list is of things that I've read in articles that stated those things are racist. I don't think they are racist at all. Apparently those things are considered racist by other people, I just keep a list.

I'll add "keeping lists is racist" if you'd like.

Yes, sure! And please quote some statements where sandwiches and colorblindness are considered as racist.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Racist, Warns Portland School Official - Fox Nation

Colorblindness is the New Racism - PolicyMic

You can find any bullshit in yellow papers.
And it was updated:

Your story concerning Portland Public Schools, ”Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich is Racist, Says Portland School Official,” is absurd and is a simplistic, offensive and false depiction of the words and actions of our principal and the practices of our school district. Portland Public Schools has never said at any time that peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist.

Of course, some idiot may say that when I use the term 'yellow papers' I insult Asians. But white racists write such shit every day too.

Last edited:
Now you're a racist making excuses for your simple-mindedness.

So for you there are no reasons good enough to reject blacks for my daughters?

Saying that I have good reasons and having good reasons is not the same thing.
I can say that I have good reasons to consider all white men scum. Maybe I have reasons to think so, maybe not. But it is obvious that I am a racist.

Like I said, for every Bill Cosby there are 100,000 fatherless black children. The chances of them finding the black needle in the haystack are too small. I never told them not to date a black boy because of his race, skin or color.

Racism is a political tool used to play the ignorant whites against people of color and different sexual orientation. Racists are what these ignorants become. Racists are motivated by fear. This is the primal fear of being placed at the bottom of the social pecking order because they feel themselves so inferior to others.

Motivated by fear? Is that why they lash out at white folk?

I do not believe in racial superiority and I think people who do believe in it are stupid. I do however believe in cultural superiority, and I'm not shy about pointing out the cultures that suck. If you have a weak culture, I'll talk mad shit about it. Fuck your lame ass culture.

And "cultures" are built by having strong family values that teach belief in working hard, educating oneself, and living a life of discipline. And because SOME within a certain racial group may be from a "culture" which is lacking those values,
it does not mean that ALL members of that racial group share in the same cultural challenges.

I do not believe in racial superiority and I think people who do believe in it are stupid. I do however believe in cultural superiority, and I'm not shy about pointing out the cultures that suck. If you have a weak culture, I'll talk mad shit about it. Fuck your lame ass culture.

And "cultures" are built by having strong family values that teach belief in working hard, educating oneself, and living a life of discipline. And because SOME within a certain racial group may be from a "culture" which is lacking those values,
it does not mean that ALL members of that racial group share in the same cultural challenges.
That is only one way a culture is built. There are also cultures of corruption, disrespect, stupidity, black magic, welfare / poverty ect.

That is only one way a culture is built. There are also cultures of corruption, disrespect, stupidity, black magic, welfare / poverty ect.

My mistake. I should have added "positive culture". In this forum, it is necessary to assume nothing and to spell out every word for some.

Be proud of your family, your heritage, your nation, your own accomplishments; but if you are "proud" of the color of your skin you're a fucking moron.
Is this guy "a fucking moron" or what!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VRSAVDlpDI]james brown,say it loud i'm black and i'm proud - YouTube[/ame]

Like I said, for every Bill Cosby there are 100,000 fatherless black children. The chances of them finding the black needle in the haystack are too small. I never told them not to date a black boy because of his race, skin or color.

So what did you tell them? How many white assholes are there for every Robert Culp, by the way? Let's compare the numbers.

I'm proud to be Asian, said the Asian man

I'm proud to be Hispanic, said the Hispanic man

I'm proud to be black, said the black man

I'm proud to be white, said the racist

I'm proud to be human, said the only one with any fucking sense.

Whats the difference between being proud of my nation and my race? I am proud of my being white, I am proud of my nation and anything else when there are reasons for it. If there are reasons I am ashamed of it too. I am proud that Shakespear was white and I ashamed that that asshole Columbus was white too (Sorry, Ohio).

So what did you tell them? How many white assholes are there for every Robert Culp, by the way? Let's compare the numbers.

Compare the cultures. Go for it. Everybody except you can tell the difference, or so it seems.

Compare the cultures. Go for it. Everybody except you can tell the difference, or so it seems.

I asked for numbers, not differences. White slaves had problems too because they were slaves.

So what did you tell your daughters?

I am proud of my White Race when it deserves it. But I am not a racist. I am a Christian and I love by black brothers and sisters.

Racism is a political tool used to play the ignorant whites against people of color and different sexual orientation. Racists are what these ignorants become. Racists are motivated by fear. This is the primal fear of being placed at the bottom of the social pecking order because they feel themselves so inferior to others.

Motivated by fear? Is that why they lash out at white folk?

No thats why they lash out at black folks. Why would whites lashing out at white folk be racist?

Forum List

Back