Who is a racist here?

If you can't post pictures of all your American spies, does it mean that some of them are fictional characters?

Yes, I know who is in my avie. He is not a fictional character too.
Are you a racist, Unsensored? Don't forget about the topic of this thread.

Postulation: If you were really as insane as you portray yourself, you would not be able to operate a computer.

Conclusion: You are trolling.

hammer.jpg

"Racism" is nothing more than an extension of tribalism. It is the absurd belief that because someone looks like you, they will share your views and values.

As humans advanced beyond small, warring factions, the desire to belong to a protective group remained. In homogenous societies, you will find that this need is met by creating factions based on religion, diet, and other elements. In diverse societies, race is ofter the basis of factions because it is visible.

But anyone with a background in science already knows that "race" is an utterly meaningless construct. The variation between black and white is so infinitesimal as to be meaningless. Further, those differences are not stable. Skin tone especially changes due to environment. Afrikaners will find generations to come with increasingly dark skin. American blacks already are "fading" and becoming lighter skinned - and no, this isn't just because of intermixing with whites.

Race doesn't really exist. We are all just humans.

I'm not racist, I just don't like muslims.

Too bad, I know quite a few Muslims who hate the radical jihadists just as much as we do, probably more so because of the people who discriminate against them due to the jihadists actions and rhetoric.

Too bad, I know quite a few Muslims who hate the radical jihadists just as much as we do, probably more so because of the people who discriminate against them due to the jihadists actions and rhetoric.

It's a kewl story, but one that never holds up in real life. Generally if you dig, you'll find that they agree with the goals, but disapprove of the tactics.

Forum List

Back