Who is a racist here?

Racism is a political tool used to play the ignorant whites against people of color and different sexual orientation. Racists are what these ignorants become. Racists are motivated by fear. This is the primal fear of being placed at the bottom of the social pecking order because they feel themselves so inferior to others.

Not only am I racist but I've come to discover that many other things are racist to, such as noticing things is racist, learning is racist, songs are racist, tests are racist, history is racist, America is racist, western civilization is racist, Europe is racist, whites are racist, conservatives are racist, firemen are racist, colorblindness is racist, equal opportunity is racist, the truth is racist, fairness is racist, "live and let live" is racist, self-determination is racist, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist, free association is racist, Gun Owners are racist, and rights are racist...

Well, if you are racist, no wonder that everything around you is racist too. Man is a King.

Is it racist to have sound reasons why I raised my daughters not to get involved with a black guy?

To have reasons is not racism.

To raise daughters not to get involved with a black guy is racism, pure and simple.

Let's not mix up reasons and results. When a jew offended Hitler it was one thing. When he became to hate all other jews is another one.

I didn't say that I raised them to hate blacks, just pointed out all the reasons not to get involved with them. Just like I've pointed out the reasons not to get involved with skinheads. They don't have to HATE them.
And I just got compared to Adolf, which means you've already lost this debate.

Not only am I racist but I've come to discover that many other things are racist to, such as noticing things is racist, learning is racist, songs are racist, tests are racist, history is racist, America is racist, western civilization is racist, Europe is racist, whites are racist, conservatives are racist, firemen are racist, colorblindness is racist, equal opportunity is racist, the truth is racist, fairness is racist, "live and let live" is racist, self-determination is racist, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist, free association is racist, Gun Owners are racist, and rights are racist...

Well, if you are racist, no wonder that everything around you is racist too. Man is a King.

Oh you misunderstand. That list is of things that I've read in articles that stated those things are racist. I don't think they are racist at all. Apparently those things are considered racist by other people, I just keep a list.

I'll add "keeping lists is racist" if you'd like.

Is it racist to have sound reasons why I raised my daughters not to get involved with a black guy?

The fact that you think these so-called "sound reasons" apply to all people of a certain skin color means that, yes, you are a racist and a fool.

Last edited:

The fact that you think these so-called "sound reasons" apply to all people of a certain skin color means that, yes, you are a racist and a fool.

No, I'm a realist. For every Bill Cosby, there are like, 100,000 black children who don't know their father...

I consider myself a realist, not a racist though I do fit the definition of a racist, because I believe that some races are inferior to others - so I'm both. I believe the jew is the superior race - I am not jewish. So I believe their is a race superior to mine - that makes me a racist even though there is a preponderance of evidence consolidating my claim. If a black man thinks that another race is superior to his, he is also a racist by definition!

I could care less what title you put on me. I treat each person with respect until they disrespect me - then the gloves come off. If you are chinese, and you lie to me - your a fucking chink. If your black, and act like a baboon - then you are a no good ******, and so forth. If your black, and you treat me with respect - your color means nothing.

I know the black race as an aggregate is at the bottom through overwhelming evidence. Since I'm white, that is construed as a racist statement, but if a black made the same statement it would not be! Those who are quick to misconstrue are the real racist!

I think EVERYONE is racist in some form or another. Including me. I don't consider myself one, no. But sometimes I wonder if my thoughts can make me be so. And how can one NOT be racist if thoughts are as bad as actions?

I am so far off the charts racist it's not even funny....
Why....

I have been critical of Obama...
I have referred to the ACA as ObamaCare on many occasions.
I have recognized the Knockout game when Libs said there was no such thing.
I don't feel the recovery is as good as the administration says it is.
I supported the Sequester.
I don't think the stimulus was a great success.
I don't think Obama making the decision to take out BinLaden was a decision that only Obama had the balls for.

So yup I am a racist...

I'm proud to be Asian, said the Asian man

I'm proud to be Hispanic, said the Hispanic man

I'm proud to be black, said the black man

I'm proud to be white, said the racist

I do not believe in racial superiority and I think people who do believe in it are stupid. I do however believe in cultural superiority, and I'm not shy about pointing out the cultures that suck. If you have a weak culture, I'll talk mad shit about it. Fuck your lame ass culture.

Last edited:

Oh you misunderstand. That list is of things that I've read in articles that stated those things are racist. I don't think they are racist at all. Apparently those things are considered racist by other people, I just keep a list.

I'll add "keeping lists is racist" if you'd like.

Yes, sure! And please quote some statements where sandwiches and colorblindness are considered as racist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY0tSDG101w]White Parents vs. Black Parents Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

No, I'm a realist. ...

Now you're a racist making excuses for your simple-mindedness.

So for you there are no reasons good enough to reject blacks for my daughters?

Saying that I have good reasons and having good reasons is not the same thing.
I can say that I have good reasons to consider all white men scum. Maybe I have reasons to think so, maybe not. But it is obvious that I am a racist.

Forum List

Back