Who here has had the shot and negtive effects?

They BETTER NOT give him the moderna booster. He got the moderna shots (2) some months ago. Since then..its all been downhill.

Newsom has bells palsy from the MODERNA BOOSTER. I told MrG to NOT allow a booster while there. But....he doesn't even know where he is much less stop them from giving it to him and so far..no doctor has called me for me to say DONT YOU DARE DO IT.

I need a power of attorney for him.

Personally, doctor that I am not, I THINK he joggled his brain when he fell a month or so ago and lost all that blood...or his brain is slowly filling with blood. Deaf in one ear since, dizzy, confused alot, zombie-ish when awake, not eating, HUGE now with swollen belly. He weighed 247lbs before the fall. Now he is at 260 and 6 feet 2 inches tall. He has A Fib too. Needs gall bladder surgery, biopsy on his right lung. He is falling apart. Fast and slow at the same time.

He walked home. And they let him. All they said was "be careful" as he grasped hand rails and walked a block and a half home because they LIED and said they could not reach me. I was on hold, on the phone, when he knocked on the door, exhausted.

They did nothing. He laid there on the gurney in a hallway. Took his blood pressure, listened to his heart. That's it. Nobody called me after I kept telling them I had things to tell them that he couldn't. He doesn't even remember the ride to the ER in the ambulance. He knew how to get home, but said he got confused until he sat on a car hood by the street light until he could get his bearings. When I told the surgeon that will be doing the biopsy on the 17, the surgeon was livid. He told me to call the hosp and demand to speak to the administrator. So I did, but they kept shuffling me around, so I never got to speak to him/her.

I'm looking for a lawyer.

Meanwhile, he is now asleep. Not all quite there in his head yet, but better than he was.

Had the total of 3 shots. Between #2 and #3 tested positive for The Xiden Wuhan Virus but had only mild discomfort. Now, a week after #3, no new issues.
so you got sick with flu like symptoms after taking two shots and you took a third? wow.

Forum List

Back