What' Going On?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
"Safe and effective", right?

Bitchute video too, in case Youtube pulls this...

Last edited:
No way I get Their 'shot' Fucking Assholes.. can Shove it!!! :cool:
Agreed. We will need to look for ways to subdue their spike proteins though so may as well get ready for that too. The more I search the more I am convinced that our older mama dog bled to death due to something along these lines. She started bleeding from her uterus a few months after a lot of the neighbors around here started getting jabbed. We have ditch water that comes through the tube and I know not all the neghbors have proper septic septic systems; so a likely situation that she drank rain water that included runoff from neigwhors prior to getting sick. Between that and 5G being implemented she went from healthy to bleeding to death quickly.

1 spike fragments toxic p1.PNG

Attachments

• 1 spike fragments toxic p2.PNG
    1 spike fragments toxic p2.PNG
    14.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 1 spike fragments toxic p3.PNG
    1 spike fragments toxic p3.PNG
    5.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 1 spike fragments toxic p4.PNG
    1 spike fragments toxic p4.PNG
    260.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 1 spike fragments toxic p5.PNG
    1 spike fragments toxic p5.PNG
    5.4 KB · Views: 22
Agreed. We will need to look for ways to subdue their spike proteins though so may as well get ready for that too. The more I search the more I am convinced that our older mama dog bled to death due to something along these lines. She started bleeding from her uterus a few months after a lot of the neighbors around here started getting jabbed. We have ditch water that comes through the tube and I know not all the neghbors have proper septic septic systems; so a likely situation that she drank rain water that included runoff from neigwhors prior to getting sick. Between that and 5G being implemented she went from healthy to bleeding to death quickly.

View attachment 562470
Horrible, very sorry for your loss

Horrible, very sorry for your loss
Thank you. We do miss her and so does her baby (he's 11 yrs old). I'm going to do the Humble (what the idiots call bleach treatment) protocol for him as he hasn't been himself either this summer and he's had an ongoing ear issue all summer. Hopefully we can get him back feeling better too. They are Great Pyres and while they are generally in the house they also spend a lot of time outside playing in good weather and all that water to play in that comes into the yard is too inviting for them in warmer weather.

Thank you. We do miss her and so does her baby (he's 11 yrs old). I'm going to do the Humble (what the idiots call bleach treatment) protocol for him as he hasn't been himself either this summer and he's had an ongoing ear issue all summer. Hopefully we can get him back feeling better too. They are Great Pyres and while they are generally in the house they also spend a lot of time outside playing in good weather and all that water to play in that comes into the yard is too inviting for them in warmer weather.
pets are special.. they are Family to me :)

Did you look at the the dates they had the heart attacks? They were in 2021. Here's a list of more:

Are An Alarming Number of Athletes Dropping Dead After Getting the COVID Jab? - Granite Grok

I did notice the dates, when they were shown. Not all of the listed articles were actually about heart attacks, it was heart conditions. Additionally, I didn't see anything indicating whether the people shown had been vaccinated or not, nor which vaccine they may have had if they were vaccinated. All it was was a bunch of stills from articles or article headlines about people involved in sports or competitions (not just athletes) with heart conditions.

The video doesn't give any context. Even the blog you link to admits there isn't really enough information to draw a conclusion, as there is no indication how many of the people with these heart issues were vaccinated, what vaccines they might have taken if they are, how many people around the world have these sorts of heart issues in any given year during the same time frame, etc.

What's presented here is basically 'X number of people in and around the world of sports and competition had heart issues during a 5 month period of 2021. The people were of varying ages, not all were athletes, the heart conditions varied. The number of such incidents seems like a lot, but may not be. The vaccination status of the individual is unknown.' And from that, I should draw the conclusion that some or all of the COVID vaccines caused the heart issues?

I did notice the dates, when they were shown. Not all of the listed articles were actually about heart attacks, it was heart conditions. Additionally, I didn't see anything indicating whether the people shown had been vaccinated or not, nor which vaccine they may have had if they were vaccinated. All it was was a bunch of stills from articles or article headlines about people involved in sports or competitions (not just athletes) with heart conditions.

The video doesn't give any context. Even the blog you link to admits there isn't really enough information to draw a conclusion, as there is no indication how many of the people with these heart issues were vaccinated, what vaccines they might have taken if they are, how many people around the world have these sorts of heart issues in any given year during the same time frame, etc.

What's presented here is basically 'X number of people in and around the world of sports and competition had heart issues during a 5 month period of 2021. The people were of varying ages, not all were athletes, the heart conditions varied. The number of such incidents seems like a lot, but may not be. The vaccination status of the individual is unknown.' And from that, I should draw the conclusion that some or all of the COVID vaccines caused the heart issues?

How many times have you been vaccinated? Only time will tell if you can come to a conclusion or not.

Forum List

Back