Who here agrees with the Left wing CEO?

06b1d5dd69096ce7927add0f84d681f8

Golden State Warriors owner Chamath Palihapitiya suggested recently that “nobody cares” about China’s system of concentration camps, forced labor, and high-tech surveillance against the Uyghur community in Xinjiang.
“Nobody cares about what’s happening to the Uyghurs, okay,” Palihapitiya said during an appearance on the All-In podcast. “You bring it up because you care and I think it’s nice that you care. The rest of us don’t care. I’m just telling you a very hard, ugly truth. Of all the things that I care about, yes, it is below my line.”

So who on the Left here agrees that

1. The genocide is beneath your bottom line

2. Is not really happening, you are a Holocaust denier, that is, the one currently going on in Olympics China

3. China is not really a dictatorship

4. The US is worse than China.

5. And just out of curiosity, would you move the Olympics out of Atlanta like you did the All Star game and move it to China because they are better there?

That asshole is a first class piece of shit. NO one should ever go to a game that his team is in.

Ever.

Nope He does not. Even the passage you gave included actions.

Plus...1 John 3:18.....Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.
Even the devil quotes scripture. Peter warned about those who would "twist scripture to their own destruction "

That asshole is a first class piece of shit. NO one should ever go to a game that his team is in.

Ever.
But it seems most here side with him. Like I said, at least he has a PROFIT motive to justify his words. The scum here defending him are just scum

But it seems most here side with him. Like I said, at least he has a PROFIT motive to justify his words. The scum here defending him are just scum

But what does anyone here actually know about the Uyghur, China, or anything about the rest of the world?
I do not like what I hear, but China likely does have lots of different groups who are acting against the majority agenda.
The Uyghur are a particular religion, and one that has been used for aggressive wars in the past.
So it is not clear to me what is actually going on now?

But what does anyone here actually know about the Uyghur, China, or anything about the rest of the world?
I do not like what I hear, but China likely does have lots of different groups who are acting against the majority agenda.
The Uyghur are a particular religion, and one that has been used for aggressive wars in the past.
So it is not clear to me what is actually going on now?
China is governed by majority rule?

China is a cancer that is only encouraged by wicked people

Kinda funny so many won't condemn this man but are quick to condemn ME for caring that these people are persecuted.

I don't know. I live pretty minimally. I don't buy stuff. Are you back from China yet? Have you freed them?

Why would I go to China? You are the one that claims to care, but all you are capable of doing is talking about it on a forum.

That guy in the OP looks like Sammy Davis could have been his dad, and fuck the NBA. They want to slobber on Red Chinese dick they can move over there and stay.

Why would I go to China? You are the one that claims to care, but all you are capable of doing is talking about it on a forum.
Yep. That is all I can do. Yet it is more than you will do

You claim an individual 12000 miles away can solve this.

So go so it.

Forum List

Back