Who here agrees with the Left wing CEO?

Boycotting the Olympics seems like a meaningless gesture to me. If you want to talk about something nobody cares about, let's talk about the Olympics. haha

I never really understood how punishing innocent athletes shows that one cares about what China is doing

I never really understood how punishing innocent athletes shows that one cares about what China is doing
It's a bit of an insult to China, but that's it. There's so much we could do to punish China if we wanted to. If you consider that scale then boycotting the Olympics definitely seems to indicate that we don't care very much. It's lip service at best.

I honestly just don't care. It's not my responsibility to get fired up and hold positions about everything that happens in the world. I definitely think China is a threat to our world dominance economically, but I find that right wingers aren't actually interested in the things that would mitigate that issue. I want to empower the American youth so we can beat China in the world of tomorrow. You want to boycott the Olympics. :dunno:
Only 3% of the Baltimore district was competent in ANYTHING...............Compete.......................LOLOLOLOL

57 genders and girls with penises and Wokeism.LOLOLOLOL

We need to destroy these teachers unions....GD it is our fucking money and kids.NOT FUCKING yours PeeWee

Only 3% of the Baltimore district was competent in ANYTHING...............Compete.......................LOLOLOLOL

57 genders and girls with penises and Wokeism.LOLOLOLOL

We need to destroy these teachers unions....GD it is our fucking money and kids.NOT FUCKING yours PeeWee
It's a little early to be drunk, no?

Well, the street shitter is correct.

The truth is that most NBA fans (blacks)

Probably couldn't pronounce the word, let alone tell you about the issue.

Definitely

I saw what Carter did in 80. Humiliated our athletes and our country. It was horrible

Half this board was still pooping their pants and most in 4th grade

So they really have no idea

I have no idea who this creep is

I have no idea if he really is a "left wing CEO". He certainly doesn't sound like it. Very few CEOs are left wing

I DO care about what China is doing to the Uyghers.

Considering the fact that they are Muslims, I doubt right wingers actually do
Awww you care.

What are you DOING about it?

Was the Holocaust the problem of the US during the reign of FDR?

And is boycotting the Olympics a world police action?

And please don't bring up the pointless official boycott as they send their athletes there.
The holocaust wasn't our problem until wealthy Jewish interests made it our problem.

This retarded, antiquated, boomer ideal that Americans should world 'police' the fuck out of everything is ridiculous.

And HAS bankrupted this nation.

06b1d5dd69096ce7927add0f84d681f8

Golden State Warriors owner Chamath Palihapitiya suggested recently that “nobody cares” about China’s system of concentration camps, forced labor, and high-tech surveillance against the Uyghur community in Xinjiang.
“Nobody cares about what’s happening to the Uyghurs, okay,” Palihapitiya said during an appearance on the All-In podcast. “You bring it up because you care and I think it’s nice that you care. The rest of us don’t care. I’m just telling you a very hard, ugly truth. Of all the things that I care about, yes, it is below my line.”

So who on the Left here agrees that

1. The genocide is beneath your bottom line

2. Is not really happening, you are a Holocaust denier, that is, the one currently going on in Olympics China

3. China is not really a dictatorship

4. The US is worse than China.

5. And just out of curiosity, would you move the Olympics out of Atlanta like you did the All Star game and move it to China because they are better there?
Calling this asshole CEO a leftist is like calling a Holocaust victim a Nazi.

The asshole is a liberal DESPISED by the left.

It's a little early to be drunk, no?
Ok. Did the entire Baltimore school district have a 3% proficiency yes or no to start. 0.1 was in the top half?

No I'm sitting here drinking some Joe thanking god I never listened to you sharecroppers for a lifetime miserable job and a mother fucking bosses thumb up my ass for 50 yrs

I come here to laugh at you people

The holocaust wasn't our problem until wealthy Jewish interests made it our problem.

This retarded, antiquated, boomer ideal that Americans should world 'police' the fuck out of everything is ridiculous.

And HAS bankrupted this nation.
Hitler was very close to The Bomb period. What if he flew over NYC to see if it worked before us

Though Hitler was a girlieman compared to Stalin

Definitely

I saw what Carter did in 80. Humiliated our athletes and our country. It was horrible

Half this board was still pooping their pants and most in 4th grade

So they really have no idea

Yep. Two of my running icons growing up were screwed by it, Steve Scott and Bill Rodgers.

06b1d5dd69096ce7927add0f84d681f8

Golden State Warriors owner Chamath Palihapitiya suggested recently that “nobody cares” about China’s system of concentration camps, forced labor, and high-tech surveillance against the Uyghur community in Xinjiang.
“Nobody cares about what’s happening to the Uyghurs, okay,” Palihapitiya said during an appearance on the All-In podcast. “You bring it up because you care and I think it’s nice that you care. The rest of us don’t care. I’m just telling you a very hard, ugly truth. Of all the things that I care about, yes, it is below my line.”

So who on the Left here agrees that

1. The genocide is beneath your bottom line

2. Is not really happening, you are a Holocaust denier, that is, the one currently going on in Olympics China

3. China is not really a dictatorship

4. The US is worse than China.

5. And just out of curiosity, would you move the Olympics out of Atlanta like you did the All Star game and move it to China because they are better there?
Minorities only care when it's THEM suffering the abuse. They only care if they can make the case that WHITES are abusing them. They are okay with Chinese abuses

Life is cheap to paki insects like that. May not PC to say it, but we all know it's true.

Nobody cares about those slaves in China. It's like pretending that democrats care about black people.

No.... no, they don't. They despise black people. Black people are political currency to the marxist parasites.

Let's ask their stammering shit clown:

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I don't care.

I have my own personal life to deal with and that's my priority. My grandma, my wife, myself, my job, my home and my best friend. Those are my first priorities.

Secondly that's china and I live in America. It's not even the same country, it's not even the same continent. My second priority is to my own country, and we can't even fix our own shit here so worrying about another countries problems doesn't concern me.

I mean it would be nice if it wasn't going on and the world as a whole was nicer for all people, but the problems in China aren't even on my radar. I'm not trying to sound heartless or cold, but it simply doesn't matter to me and I won't lie to myself or others by saying it does.

Hitler was very close to The Bomb period. What if he flew over NYC to see if it worked before us

Though Hitler was a girlieman compared to Stalin
What if....is not an argument.

Hitler's development of bombs and the plight of Jews in Europe are not intimately related.

The only factor they have in common is Hitler...which you can fuckin tie ANYTHING TO.

That is the kind of pretzel logic that has fucked this country over.

"well what if...domino theory...well what if...nuclear arms race...well what if...weapons of mass destruction...well what if...terrorists...well what if China...russia...moldova...mars...FFS

Life is cheap to paki insects like that. May not PC to say it, but we all know it's true.

Nobody cares about those slaves in China. It's like pretending that democrats care about black people.

No.... no, they don't. They despise black people. Black people are political currency to the marxist parasites.

Let's ask their stammering shit clown:

View attachment 599199
This statement tells us all we need to know about this soulless creature. He's happy with his good life and doesn't give a damn about the rights of anyone else:

questions whether a genocide is actually happening - says the CCP isn’t a dictatorship - says the US is no better than the CCP

This statement tells us all we need to know about this soulless creature. He's happy with his good life and doesn't give a damn about the rights of anyone else:

Do tell, what do you do on a daily basis about the rights of those in other countries.

How many pages would you need to list all the things you own that have Chinese parts in them?

You talk a good game on the web, but what do you do in real life to live up to said talk

What if....is not an argument.

Hitler's development of bombs and the plight of Jews in Europe are not intimately related.

The only factor they have in common is Hitler...which you can fuckin tie ANYTHING TO.

That is the kind of pretzel logic that has fucked this country over.

"well what if...domino theory...well what if...nuclear arms race...well what if...weapons of mass destruction...well what if...terrorists...well what if China...russia...moldova...mars...FFS
Son................I'm about as isolationist as you can get for a conserv

Every war but WW2 was a fucking disaster, especially WW1 and Nam

Now that we got that cleared

The homicidal maniac would have hit us soon with THE BOMB, especially as he was going down the toilet.

Jews or not, Imagine NYC getting hit for a minute?

We would have learned German quickly

Forum List

Back