Who had the worst week: Putin, Trump, Elon?

Who had the worst week?

• Putin

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Elon

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
League ownership seems to be the ultimate really. Franchise fees alone will be into the hundreds of millions. And you'll have no shortage of little Elons wanting to pony up the money to own a team with their name on it.
Why are you so envious of Elon? Is it because he is intelligent and you are an idiot?

Envious my ass. Isn't he the guy that's supposed to let dear leader out of Twitter jail? Your wish if you kiss his ass harder.
:21: So.. you are acting all crazy and stupidly moonbatty because you are afraid that someone might tweet something that triggers your stupid moronic moonbat ass?

Is that seriously what has your soiled panties all in a bunch? :21:

Perhaps I should add McConnell to the poll…. Still no clear winner in the house.

The worst week? How about the worst year? Musk did pretty well and Putin got away with invading a neighboring country. It seems that Biden had the worst year.
07j20wrd6fz91.jpg

Russia left Kherson, and twitter losing millions per day. I dont see how either of these involves Biden.

Whose week was worse?

Putin
Trump
Elon
  • Too much recap but he’s clearly flushed $44B down the toilet.
We Floridians had a great week even with Hurricane Nicole because we got rid of a lot the Democrat scum that have been plaguing Florida.

However, America as a whole had another terrible week of enduring the damage done by Potatohead and the Democrat Congress. Tremendous inflation, lower family income, high cost of energy, millions of Illegals flooding in and the national embarrassment of letting Potatohead get away with stealing an election from us.

The five stupid Democrats in Florida that got their House seats flipped to Republican had a pretty bad week, didn't they?

Forum List

Back