Who had the worst week: Putin, Trump, Elon?

Who had the worst week?

• Putin

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Elon

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
I'll go with House Democrats. Let's see how next week works out for Senate Democrats.

Whose week was worse?

Putin
Trump
Elon
  • Too much recap but he’s clearly flushed $44B down the toilet.
Elon bought a toy and it's not working as well. No problem. He'll be onto something else after Christmas. He should buy the NHL and do something with it.

Trump? If you buy into him caring how anyone not named Donald Trump did...yeah a bad week. If you're like me and know he could care less about anyone not named Donald Trump...I doubt he remembers most of the losers he endorsed from the election. The losses are not the thing really. Boebert (sp?) is having a close election. Kemp isn't. That is the worrisome detail. That there is a path to winning while giving Trump the middle finger. That wasn't thought to have existed on Labor Day.

Russia's stunning losses have continued to mount and perplex. I admit I think he would have had the Ukranians wrapped up by the Fourth of July if not sooner. As winter sets in, there won't be a lot going on (likely) for the next four months or so. Ukraine is going to be reinforced and re-armed. If they try again in the Spring...it's going to be a worse slog.

I think it may be a harbinger of things to come though. Soldiers aren't blindly buying the story of their commanders. I wonder if the average Chinese grunt is thinking the same way...if the average American grunt is thinking the same way.

Whose week was worse?

Putin
Trump
Elon
Trump and Putin belong together, everyone benefits when they fail.

Musk is a political neophyte who bought a social media company thinking it was an easy way to get into politics, only to find out it’s not.

Muh... How's working at 7/11 going for you?
I was wondering if your dumb ass ever had a job. And since you have no logical reason to come to the conclusion that I've ever worked at 7/11, obviously you are talking about somebody else.

Most likely, that person is you. You are simply talking about yourself. Projecting.

So... how many years ago did 7/11 fire you?

Last edited:
Elon bought a toy and it's not working as well. No problem. He'll be onto something else after Christmas. He should buy the NHL and do something with it.

Trump? If you buy into him caring how anyone not named Donald Trump did...yeah a bad week. If you're like me and know he could care less about anyone not named Donald Trump...I doubt he remembers most of the losers he endorsed from the election. The losses are not the thing really. Boebert (sp?) is having a close election. Kemp isn't. That is the worrisome detail. That there is a path to winning while giving Trump the middle finger. That wasn't thought to have existed on Labor Day.

Russia's stunning losses have continued to mount and perplex. I admit I think he would have had the Ukranians wrapped up by the Fourth of July if not sooner. As winter sets in, there won't be a lot going on (likely) for the next four months or so. Ukraine is going to be reinforced and re-armed. If they try again in the Spring...it's going to be a worse slog.

I think it may be a harbinger of things to come though. Soldiers aren't blindly buying the story of their commanders. I wonder if the average Chinese grunt is thinking the same way...if the average American grunt is thinking the same way.
Why doesn't musko buy the whole league? I don't know if it's the same for use as a tax shelter like team owners have.

I was wondering if your dumb ass ever had a job. And since you have no logical reason to come to the conclusion that I've ever worked at 7/11, so obviously you are talking about somebody else.

Most likely, that person is you. You are simply talking about yourself. Projecting.

No, never had to work because my Nazi daddy gave me millions.
Now I try to become the owner of the USA and have dumbasses like you give me your money.

Whose week was worse?

Putin
Trump
Elon
Mr. Sniff cabbage brain biden

I was wondering if your dumb ass ever had a job. And since you have no logical reason to come to the conclusion that I've ever worked at 7/11, so obviously you are talking about somebody else.

No, never had to work because my Nazi daddy gave me millions
Oh look, another leftist on the internet who is FABULOUSLY WEALTHY...
And the jokes on you, as always.

Why doesn't musko buy the whole league? I don't know if it's the same for use as a tax shelter like team owners have.

League ownership seems to be the ultimate really. Franchise fees alone will be into the hundreds of millions. And you'll have no shortage of little Elons wanting to pony up the money to own a team with their name on it.

Forum List

Back