Joe Biden Says That He Would Be Willing To Work With Republicans

Good to know Biden will work with Republicans investigating Biden.

To be perfectly honest with you, I didn't understand everything that article was talking about except for I know what a tax cut is and I know what abortion is. He just didn't name a single thing that he would be willing to work with Republicans on was my point.

What Joe Biden considers a good idea - lowering the age of consent to 7.

Yeah and sadly he'll probably only receive a slap on the wrist for it too.

They'd have to be willing to work with him too.

I don't think this is allowed by either party right now. We've lost the capacity for collaboration and innovation.

It's rather difficult to work with people who want to destroy America. Just saying.

Maybe the Republicans need to send a delegation to the WH. MTG, Boebert, Gohmert, maybe a few from the private sector like Steve Bannon and Alex Jones.

Take him up on it, see if he really is willing work to get the GOP Agenda passed into law.

Or if he is just lying.

Maybe the Republicans need to send a delegation to the WH. MTG, Boebert, Gohmert, maybe a few from the private sector like Steve Bannon and Alex Jones.

Take him up on it, see if he really is willing work to get the GOP Agenda passed into law.

Or if he is just lying.

He's probably just trying to save his own ass from impeachment by saying he'd work with Republicans as long as they don't throw him out of the white house and lock him up afterwards.

Or with people who are prone to silly, counterproductive, paranoid hyperbole. Just saying.
Half the population wants Joe and the Progs to cease to exist. This evil man is going to leave life as the most hated politician in American history. And you Progs will come around to that. He has the deadly sin of pride that controls him and makes us suffer. He is a psychopath that makes others suffer as he will destroy those who do not agree with him. Trump can be a psychopath. But he also brings coin to others as he pushes greatness.

What is really frustrating about the D's isn't that they told people to stop drilling, but that they are complaining now that the companies have actually complied with their requests.

Really? I never heard that part. Hypocrisy at its finest if that's truly the case.

Forum List

Back