Who had the worst week: Putin, Trump, Elon?

Who had the worst week?

• Putin

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Elon

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
So Putin did not abandon Kherson.

The red wave was massive, Trump's power has increased, and Trump's main rival didn't win.

And Elon Musk is not trashing Twitter.

Welcome to the deluded world of willfully blind retards.
Funny. So I’ll put you down as undecided.

I'd have to say Trump had the worst week. He can feel his power and his relevance melting away. His 2024 campaign is pretty much dead.

Putin's power and relevance is not in jeopardy.

Musk is just trashing a company which was used to spread hate and misinformation.
Biden had a worse week and now there is yet another whistle blower about his criminal OchoGlobal and his son Hunter.

"According to the outlet, the whistleblower was part of a Spring 2012 phone call between Hunter, then-Vice President Biden, Hunter’s business partner Jeff Cooper, the late Senator Harry Reid and Reid’s son Key"

“He wasn't passive, he was talking about it,” the anonymous source said. “If I had to describe him, he was like a member of the Board of Directors.”

He said Joe Biden was on the call while VP and he was acting Chairman of the board. Remember, Joe claims he knew nothing about Hunter's business dealings overseas.

Biden had a worse week and now there is yet another whistle blower about his criminal OchoGlobal and his son Hunter.

"According to the outlet, the whistleblower was part of a Spring 2012 phone call between Hunter, then-Vice President Biden, Hunter’s business partner Jeff Cooper, the late Senator Harry Reid and Reid’s son Key"

“He wasn't passive, he was talking about it,” the anonymous source said. “If I had to describe him, he was like a member of the Board of Directors.”

He said Joe Biden was on the call while VP and he was acting Chairman of the board. Remember, Joe claims he knew nothing about Hunter's business dealings overseas.

Vegas just renamed it's airport after Harry Reid.
It figures!
And the public had no input about the name change.
But, I digress....

Uh, no you didn’t. You deflected. This week was a disaster for those right wing heroes. That’s indisputable. The question is whose was worse?
Screw off, idiot. You quoted OPeds which are OPINIONS. The question on 'whose was worse' is a matter of.....OPINION! You idiotic fool.

Screw off, idiot. You quoted OPeds which are OPINIONS. The question on 'whose was worse' is a matter of.....OPINION! You idiotic fool.
A poll is an opinion? Not shit Sherlock.

Forum List

Back