Who finances ISIS?

In the aftermath of its conquest of Mosul, the jihadi organization ISIS has been recognized as the richest terrorist organization in the world. Where does its money come from?

Who finances ISIS Business DW.DE 19.06.2014
You know it's "da Joos".

Oh yes. Of course.

Nus-kharah-allah-----said ISRAEL AND THE USA
I vote for that one too. I think that Israel and the U.S. were either partly or completely responsible for the start of ISIS. It would seem that ISIS soon flipped on them. Either or both of those are still using the name of ISIS to perform acts for reactions but they are no longer in control of the beast itself. Using the name of ISIS for strategic reasons pours gas on a fire that is already burning completely out of control.

nope-----ISIS has existed in the minds of muslims long before there was a USA-----and long before 1948. Try to keep in mind-----BAGHDAD is the land of 1001 Arabian nights-----
it was for muslims THE CENTER OF THE ISLAMIC WORLD FOR CENTURIES. THE CALIIPH JERK DID NOT NAME HIMSELF BAGHDADDY 'coincidentally'
So presumably there would be several other organizations which are similar to ISIS in their characteristics. Name one.

WHAT?!

From the article:
Additional key financing sources for ISIS, according to Meyer, are the oil fields of northern Syria. "ISIS was able to get those oil fields under their control. They use trucks to bring oil over the border into Turkey. That's an important source of funding for them."
I know oil was was a source of ISIS revenue but I never really looked into how. I find it hard to believe ISIS is getting a significant revenue stream from oil by passing it through Turkey and Turkey not know about it.
I don't believe the Turks are ignorant of it
There is no way they could be ignorant of it. Nor could anyone else who has interests in the matter. So Turkey is opening assisting ISIS and no one thinks much of it? That can not be good.

you are naïve------ISIS is an ISLAMIC ENDEAVOR-----
CALIPHATISM central to islam
It is not just the money. It is also the organization. By just about all standards of military order ISIS performs like a very well oiled machine. Odd for not having a very visible, charismatic leader. ISIS is brilliant in their own right to be sure but even the best organization is not that good. Just plain common sense says there is something more going on here than meets the eye.

that's it------YOUR PROOF that the USA and ISRAEL control
ISIS is "because there is something more going on here than meets the eye" ???? of course----it's
))))))DA ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA(((((*

how could I have MISSED THE OBVIOUS???----the same
force that created the Pakistani civil war in 1971

Where do the orange jumpsuits come from?

There seems to be a never ending stockpile.

gee----I was thinking the same thing------it seems to have become
a SHARIAH thing-------Orange is the color imposed by the stink and
filth of shariah dhimmia on HINDUS ----I think it is supposed to be a play on
Indian saffron. Somehow the bedraggled jihadi troops do seem to have a
an endless supply of orange ----TIME TO KILL YOU ---jump suits into which they
stick their victims. Somewhere in the Koran----if I remember correctly----the rapist pig objects to men wearing orange

stick their victims. Somewhere in the Koran----if I remember correctly----the rapist pig objects to men wearing orange

Aren't they making a point about the Gitmo detainees and their apparel?

did Gitmo people wear orange? that's a "point"???

did Gitmo people wear orange? that's a "point"???

That's IS's point. Which they keep straining for us to "get"

Do you think that its such hard to follow ISIS's cash flow ? There are top level economists and experts within USA state employees and hundreds of mathematicians working in the intelligence structure. So if they hide somethings, we should be suspicious of somethings "strange" here.

Do you think that its such hard to follow ISIS's cash flow ? There are top level economists and experts within USA state employees and hundreds of mathematicians working in the intelligence structure. So if they hide somethings, we should be suspicious of somethings "strange" here.
It's in the U.S. stock market. Where else would one put it? Would make an excellent way to transfer it also. Given that the banks hate regulation how much money would ISIS need to crash the system?

The best part for ISIS crashing the market it's they get their money out first. They actually make a huge profit put off it. Banks would be second as their finger is always on the trigger to get out. The poor smuck with a retirement account in U.S. Steel (fictional) gets a statement with a zero on it for his 65th birthday. And that guy better not go looking for some handout, people never invest in the same place they steal from.

In the aftermath of its conquest of Mosul, the jihadi organization ISIS has been recognized as the richest terrorist organization in the world. Where does its money come from?

It seems that they are part financed by organ harvesting of all those they murder. They have forced captured physicians to harvest the organs of dead people to fund their fight. They are making no money from the oil as they cant get it out of the ground.

It seems that they are part financed by organ harvesting of all those they murder. They have forced captured physicians to harvest the organs of dead people to fund their fight. They are making no money from the oil as they cant get it out of the ground.
If that is the new cover story I will stick with my 'they are spinning straw into gold' theory.

If that is the new cover story I will stick with my 'they are spinning straw into gold' theory.

You seem like basically a nice fellow, Random, so I figure you wouldn't mind if others think differently from you.

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/11/14/how-does-isis-fund-its-reign-terror-282607.html

Who s Funding ISIS Wealthy Gulf Angel Investors Officials Say - NBC News

America s Allies Are Funding ISIS - The Daily Beast

You seem like basically a nice fellow, Random, so I figure you wouldn't mind if others think differently from you.

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/11/14/how-does-isis-fund-its-reign-terror-282607.html

Who s Funding ISIS Wealthy Gulf Angel Investors Officials Say - NBC News

America s Allies Are Funding ISIS - The Daily Beast

See? That was not so hard was it? I'm a very reasonable guy once I find what I am looking for. Why, just the other day someone sent me an umbrella. It's a big white one with a red circle right in the middle. Note said works best on nice, clear days. Odd but I figure, what the heck, I will give it a try soon.

Thanks. :smiliehug:

Article today, 96% of Islamic immigrants fighting for Isis from Australia were on welfare.

Forum List

Back