Who finances ANTIFA?

Daltrey or Townsend?

This is such nonsense. There are no membership lists, or meetings in abandoned buildings. :lol: It’s a nebulous idea, not an organization that people belong to.
As far as you claim to want to go it is a pretend play group for frustrated anarchist psychopaths living
with mom and dad. Pretty much everything we know about Antifa contradicts your bullshit nonsense however.

And it's not as if we don't know better though Steven Crowder and Ben Shapiro Infiltrate 'Antifa' Group, Capture Members Planning Politcal Violence

And Trump isn't about to declare these rabid little vermin terrorists because your reality is clearly the dominant reality on this matter. Why do we have to share this planet with so many morons?

I'm certain that the Koch Brothers finance many groups that a paid to run around PRETENDING to be ANTIFA.

Who finances ANTIFA?

Daltrey or Townsend?

This is such nonsense. There are no membership lists, or meetings in abandoned buildings. :lol: It’s a nebulous idea, not an organization that people belong to.

But but but how come there's an ANTIFA website seeking recruitment, doesn't belong to them?

When ANTIFA chooses to organize, do they contact people who aren't members, considering they're "not an organization that people belong to"?
A quick Google scan (I didn't go to the site) shows they are also selling tshirts.

Who finances ANTIFA?

Daltrey or Townsend?

But but but how come there's an ANTIFA website seeking recruitment, doesn't belong to them?

When ANTIFA chooses to organize, do they contact people who aren't members, considering they're "not an organization that people belong to"?
A quick Google scan (I didn't go to the site) shows they are also selling tshirts.
Well, someone is.

If you go to their website built, which looks like it's built by an eight year old, you'll see they're recruiting while offering "Equal Opportunities & Financial Assistance".

Who pays the facists in ACTION who DECLARE they're built to fight fascism?
There isn't any doubt that most of the financing comes from Soros...

If there was any justice, the government would seize his assets and distribute them to cover the damage he's caused (in addition to bringing criminal charges against him)....

If you go to their website built, which looks like it's built by an eight year old, you'll see they're recruiting while offering "Equal Opportunities & Financial Assistance".

Probably the US government paying VA benefits to World War 2 vets, who fought Germany and Italy.

Yeah, I can imagine my Dad, who turned down a contract to play for the Giant to join the Navy and spent 19 months of his life in the Pacific, funding the Tide Pod Brigade.

Thanks for the laugh

I suspect that your dad and I think alike. We are both anti fascists.

Yeah, my Dad would have LOVED Obama using the FBI as his SS to spy on American citizens -- not!!

Got a link fool? What Antifa site have you found, "Who pays the facists in ACTION who DECLARE they're built to fight fascism?"

Do you truly have a point you're trying to make, Bunky Boi?

I don't post links to terrorist organizations. Do you have browser, and would you like some clues how to use it?
I don't post links to terrorist organizations. Do you have browser, and would you like some clues how to use it?
Oh I get it!! You're full of shit!! The Orange Clown AGAIN wants to scapegoat someone or something, this time Antifa, to protect a portion of his voter base like the Boogaloo Bois who were spotted in several States during the last week, while casting aspersions upon his political adversaries. And of course you've never heard of that or any other far right wing fascist bunch. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about and wish to remain True to your Tribe! So fuck you very much!

Probably the US government paying VA benefits to World War 2 vets, who fought Germany and Italy.
You spit in the faces of those men, don't you dare attempt to cloak yourself, or your ugly fascist antifa heroes asses in their glory you filthy, worthless parasite! Guess what scum, you've poked the bear and he's coming for you....Bank it! :fu:
The keyboard commandos are after me! Help!
See my sig line fascist, thats me, its who I actually am, I'm not hard to find, half the county shows up to watch me and the bears, I'm not hiding from the world you ugly creature, so you just come on over and put your bravado to the test any time you so desire.... You and your skinny little antifa pals are parasitic pukes, cowering democratic youth hiding in mama's basement by day, then hiding behind masks and rioting in American cities at night and clubbing some defenseless senior in the back of the head, don't you fucking dare attempt to link your ugly little asses to the glory of those great men, or any other veterans such as myself, you little fucking thug! :ahole-1:

So, what are you, about 16 years old?

Forum List

Back