Who else is sick to death of 'Black History Month'?

I just wish that they had better history. How many times are we going to hear about that dude who found some uses for peanuts? Black history is boring and lame.

How about your individual history? What have you ever done that anyone will remember in............ a week?
You are boring and lame too.

Answer the question, loser.
No.
Pussy
Get better questions and maybe youll get answers.

I just wish that they had better history. How many times are we going to hear about that dude who found some uses for peanuts? Black history is boring and lame.

How about your individual history? What have you ever done that anyone will remember in............ a week?

No.
Pussy
Better questions won’t make you less of a pussy.

No.
Pussy
Your posts are very ineffective.

No.
Pussy
Is that why you are afraid to answer questions, pussy?

No.
Pussy
You bore me.

Thank god there's only another couple days of this bullshit.
This year it seems they've taken it to a new level. I try to listen to my favorite radio programs, and good lord every third fucking commercial is about some black mofo from the past who did this and that.
Enough already!

I disagree, the children of America's schools should take a little time every winter remembering all the tremendous black guys that contributed to our nation's growth,from Ru Paul to Dennis Rodman, and everyone in between.

No.
Pussy
You bore me.
Coward.

There's a program that deals with forensic science called "Autopsy" I think. During Black history month they dealt with the deaths of mostly black celebs. You almost gotta laugh. The Irish have St. Paddy and Italians have Columbus but I guess a full month of boring anecdotal and crappy all Black movies is some sort of social payback. Just when we thought a half Black president would unite the races we have a worse racial divide.

This year it seems they've taken it to a new level. I try to listen to my favorite radio programs, and good lord every third fucking commercial is about some black mofo from the past who did this and that.
Enough already!
I won’t acknowledge it !!
They can do it 9 months for all I care

Enough already!
How horrible for you to have to put up with black people.

There's a program that deals with forensic science called "Autopsy" I think. During Black history month they dealt with the deaths of mostly black celebs. You almost gotta laugh. The Irish have St. Paddy and Italians have Columbus but I guess a full month of boring anecdotal and crappy all Black movies is some sort of social payback. Just when we thought a half Black president would unite the races we have a worse racial divide.
Far (w)right supremacists couldn't handle it.

Enough already!
How horrible for you to have to put up with black people.

You totally miss the point.

Now you have 31 days to grow sick of Women's History Month... because I know you weren't sick of Black History Month due to the focus on... Blacks...

Forum List

Back