Who else is sick to death of 'Black History Month'?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thank god there's only another couple days of this bullshit.
This year it seems they've taken it to a new level. I try to listen to my favorite radio programs, and good lord every third fucking commercial is about some black mofo from the past who did this and that.
Enough already!

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just wish that they had better history. How many times are we going to hear about that dude who found some uses for peanuts? Black history is boring and lame.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This year it seems they've taken it to a new level. I try to listen to my favorite radio programs, and good lord every third fucking commercial is about some black mofo from the past who did this and that.
Enough already!
Oh, you poor bastard! How can you possibly bear the strain! I can't tell you how badly I feel for you, I really can't.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I just wish that they had better history. How many times are we going to hear about that dude who found some uses for peanuts? Black history is boring and lame.
How about your individual history? What have you ever done that anyone will remember in............ a week?

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How about your individual history? What have you ever done that anyone will remember in............ a week?
You are boring and lame too.

MeBelle

MeBelle 4 Prez 2024
Staff member
Reaction score
March is Women's History month - wait and see what happens.

OP
DigitalDrifter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Enough already!
Oh, you poor bastard! How can you possibly bear the strain! I can't tell you how badly I feel for you, I really can't.
I appreciate your concern. Could you fix me a sandwich now?

OP
DigitalDrifter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"Who else is sick to death of 'Black History Month'?"

Your fellow rightwing racists.
I was thinking more like people who are sick of watching a segment of our society so in love with patting themselves on the back.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know its important to promote the history of African Americans and their contribution to the USA...but at some point if I were Black I would be a little bit embarrassed...I mean its getting a little over the top and comical.....

San Souci

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Enough already!
I am. It is all lies anyway. Doesn't take a month to learn about RIOTS.

OP
DigitalDrifter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know its important to promote the history of African Americans and their contribution to the USA...but at some point if I were Black I would be a little bit embarrassed...I mean its getting a little over the top and comical.....
That's exactly how I see it as well.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You are boring and lame too.
Answer the question, loser.
No.
Pussy

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What have you ever done that anyone will remember in............ a week?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List