Who Else Is In The Easter Mood!? (Special Announcement About Pajama Party Night Inside!!! :D)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Now that Saint Patrick's Day has come and gone I'm definitely starting to get excited about it. I won't go full Easter on here until after April Fool's Day, but since tonight is Pajama Party Night, I decided to add some Easter tunes to the playlist tonight and then we will watch Teen Wolf afterwards beginning at eight pm et with the party session and then eleven pm et will be the movie. :D (Oh and EB's Factory, (Easter cooking recipe thread) and USMB's Easter Island Countdown Till Easter, will begin April second so that's two weeks from tomorrow!! :D)

easter.jpg

Now that Saint Patrick's Day has come and gone I'm definitely starting to get excited about it. I won't go full Easter on here until after April Fool's Day, but since tonight is Pajama Party Night, I decided to add some Easter tunes to the playlist tonight and then we will watch Teen Wolf afterwards beginning at eight pm et with the party session and then eleven pm et will be the movie. :D (Oh and EB's Factory, (Easter cooking recipe thread) and USMB's Easter Island Countdown Till Easter, will begin April second so that's two weeks from tomorrow!! :D)
Instead of a PJ party, could we have a come naked party by chance?

Now that Saint Patrick's Day has come and gone
Really? I missed it. I guess I just don't have the luck of the Irish.

I won't go full Easter on here until after April Fool's Day,
Two years ago, this was supposed to be our return to Covid normalcy under Trump until several democrat governors stepped in and said they don't take orders from the president.

but since tonight is Pajama Party Night,
I don't wear PJs. I like to go full commando, if that is OK with you.

I decided to add some Easter tunes to the playlist tonight and then we will watch Teen Wolf afterwards beginning at eight pm et with the party session and then eleven pm et will be the movie.
I'll probably be too busy watching wrestling and people forging knives from scrap steel.

Lonely pervs shine online. It's the only spotlight they get

You know this is a random thought, but actually believe it or not I like talking to you lol and maybe you can tell me why there's only so few Easter songs and I don't have as much of a playlist as I do for Christmas, patriotic holidays, and even Halloween. It's a pretty big holiday so that surprises me. Of course for Thanksgiving there's even less and that's a major holiday as well.

You know this is a random thought, but actually believe it or not I like talking to you lol and maybe you can tell me why there's only so few Easter songs and I don't have as much of a playlist as I do for Christmas, patriotic holidays, and even Halloween. It's a pretty big holiday so that surprises me. Of course for Thanksgiving there's even less and that's a major holiday as well.
No clue. Holiday music is not on my Playlist lol. I like to bang my head to rock and chill to late 80's country and jazz.

And I LOATHE Christmas music. Wouldn't be so bad if they didn't start playing it right after Halloween

No clue. Holiday music is not on my Playlist lol. I like to bang my head to rock and chill to late 80's country and jazz.

And I LOATHE Christmas music. Wouldn't be so bad if they didn't start playing it right after Halloween

You have a point there. I always begin my Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving as that's just WAY too early to begin after Halloween.

I loved easter, my parents hid the Easter baskets, I did the same for my children when they were young.

When I got older my mom would give me a carton of cigs and a 12 pack of bud light

Forum List

Back