How Did You Picture The Easter Bunny As A Child?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Yep, another Easter topic in the same day lol but I'm just curious,.. when you were a child did you picture the Easter Bunny to be a domesticated pet rabbit and hopping around on all fours, or more like the size of a person and walking around and delivering their Easter eggs, candy, and baskets that way? For me it was the latter.

I pictured him as a scaled down low budget version of another fantasy Harry Potter character in a cheap, bucktoothed, worm-eaten costume scaring kids everywhere, just without the big budget of Warner Brothers to properly sell the commercial sham.

creepy-easter-bunny-kids-02.jpg

Okay, I somewhat take back what I said in this thread. The Easter Bunny can be rather freaky sometimes.

Yep, another Easter topic in the same day lol but I'm just curious,.. when you were a child did you picture the Easter Bunny to be a domesticated pet rabbit and hopping around on all fours, or more like the size of a person and walking around and delivering their Easter eggs, candy, and baskets that way? For me it was the latter.
I don't know and we never saw any eggs, they were always hidden. I asked my mom one time why he hid his eggs and she said that I would hide my eggs to if I was fucking a chicken.

Delicious
1647634300814.png

the Easter Bunny delivers the Easter eggs he doesn't come from them. XD (Yes I'm calling it a he and if I offend anybody then I don't give a shit.

I have it on good authority that the true original Easter Bunny was really just an overweight, under-paid neutered cat in a cheap zip-on bunny costume stolen from a formerly Russian-owned Cadbury factory.

He was last seen hitchhiking along the highway somewhere in west Ohio smoking a box-pressed Onyx cigar thumbing his way to the west coast. True story. :smoke:

I don't know and we never saw any eggs, they were always hidden. I asked my mom one time why he hid his eggs and she said that I would hide my eggs to if I was fucking a chicken.

It's just like that guy from Hop says, it really should be an Easter chicken. XD

You'll be lucky if the Easter Bunny leaves you anything now except its droppings!

That was not in good taste (sorry for the pun).
No seriously, it tastes great! We did the same thing with squirrel, while still out hunting as kids. On a slow day, it pays to carry salt, pepper and Louisiana Hot sauce.

potatoes are easier to catch.

I just edited the post you liked as I love most of these people but they must have something against rabbits or something. XD Also, I wasn't going to bring this up, but I know that you have religious background like me so,.. it's good to see that you haven't condemned the bunny as for some strange reason it usually has to be either Jesus or the Easter Bunny and I'm just like even though Jesus is WAY more important, what's wrong with eggs and chocolate?

Forum List

Back