Easter Island Is Coming To USMB

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Hey guys, I apologize for running late on Whacky Wednesday, but busy day again, beautiful weather, and my sinuses weren't the greatest earlier. Anyways, I promise that I'll get it going after supper,.. but I just wanted to announce that just like USMB's Thirteen Days Till Halloween and Twenty-Five Days Till Christmas, starting April second there will be a countdown till Easter as well. That's where we'll go into detail about where the tradition of dying Easter eggs came from as well as other Easter traditions like Easter baskets and The Easter Bunny. :)

There will be a couple of other Easter threads as well. One of them is dedicated to the movie Hop where it will be called EB's Factory and dedicated to cooking special Easter recipes like Mrs. Claus's Kitchen from Christmas did and this Halloween will be The Great Hall for Halloween recipes. :) (Inspired by the movie Harry Potter.)

There will also be a special virtual Easter egg hunt taking place the night before Easter where I'll need some fellow egg hiders to participate, so if you're interested, please respond here or PM me about it. If you're interested in finding the eggs, please notify me either way as well. Further rules for the egg hunt will be posted after I eat.

Rapa Nui? What Easter Island?

It's what they called the island in the movie Hop and sorry for the delay, but I was out taking a walk. I'll go ahead and post the rules here of the virtual Easter egg hunt before I do some other things and then finally get to Whacky Wednesday. Coyote was telling me that you guys had something like this a few years ago so maybe she could help out with the prizes or something. (This was before I registered btw.) Now there will be two teams of people. One team will be the hiders and the other team will be the finders.

Now if you are a hider (like me) you have a bit of a bigger job. On the night before Easter (Easter Eve if you want to call it) you'll be "hiding" pictures of Easter eggs in threads that you post in that look like this:

s-l300.jpg

Now I might need a little help with this next part to ensure there is no cheating from the mods. Meister, I think you might enjoy this too. (Now we both already know that this isn't what Easter's really about, but it sure is nice to have some fun anyways. :) ) So, it'll be the job of the finder to say egg found with a picture of an Easter basket that looks like this. :D (Now these are just examples, you can use whatever you like.)

Easter-Spring-Basket.jpg

And whoever finds all of the eggs or the most eggs first (there will be another thread for posting the results) wins the virtual golden egg and any prizes that the mods want to give out as well. :D (Come on mods, please participate after all that looked like such a fun and interesting thread and I'm hoping we can make it have a comeback!! :D)

It was just a suggestion dude. XD I thought you would want to have some fun lol man, people are in rather bad moods today.

Forum List

Back