Who Dumped Thousands Of Haitian Illegals (Headed For Florida) In Del Rio Texas

The idiots that were breaking windows were agitators.
Some of the Trump supporters grabbed their asses and started beating them.
The flash grenades were obviously something the cops were using.
We used them all of the time when we did room clearings.
They are a controlled explosive. Not really dangerous but you can't buy them legally. Only the government and the cops have them.
Yep, I'm guessing it's the same in a sense to what happened to us when we were young ... We loved to go up town, and hang out in the parking lots with our Friday or Saturday night racing enthusiast. Then along came these newer generation young folks who decided that they would become little agitators. Well they would throw bottles down (breaking them), and would throw trash down as well. No respect what so ever.

Well the next thing we all know, is that they created a new rule for the cruiser's. It was NO PARKING in the parking lots if not shopping, and if caught idle for more than 5 minute's while in the car, you will be fined for loitering. So we all got punished for something a few zit heads caused.

Must have been Democrat's running things back then, otherwise instead of punishing the culprit's, they would rather destroy everyone's freedom's over an issue like that.

America take heed. Democrat's never change, so beware.

Yep, I'm guessing it's the same in a sense to what happened to us when we were young ... We loved to go up town, and hang out in the parking lots with our Friday or Saturday night racing enthusiast. Then along came these newer generation young folks who decided that they would become little agitators. Well they would throw bottles down (breaking them), and would throw trash down as well. No respect what so ever.

Well the next thing we all know, is that they created a new rule for the cruiser's. It was NO PARKING in the parking lots if not shopping, and if caught idle for more than 5 minute's while in the car, you will be fined for loitering. So we all got punished for something a few zit heads caused.

Must have been Democrat's running things back then, otherwise instead of punishing the culprit's, they would rather destroy everyone's freedom's over an issue like that.

Mass punishment. Normal for someone who's been on active-duty.
Course it's a good way to get sued in civilian life.
But I think mass punishment will become the norm in this post Obama era.
This is the transformation of America Obama spoke of.

Mass punishment. Normal for someone who's been on active-duty.
Course it's a good way to get sued in civilian life.
But I think mass punishment will become the norm in this post Obama era.
This is the transformation of America Obama spoke of.
How do you guys conclude illegal immigration is caused by Democrats? To make such a conclusion one has to be completely unaware of what has happened these last several decades. The problem has continued unabated no matter which criminal gang held the WH or congress. Hell…even your orange Messiah had these same problems.

Wake up!

Under President Trump, Mexico was actively keeping other countries illegals from entering the US.......under Biden they are now facilitating illegals with all their crimes, welfare breeding, uneducated and diseased people flooding over who will be a burden for generations on the welfare and criminal systems here.
Sure! That's why the illegal Haitians are being flown back to Haiti by the Biden administration! :rolleyes:

How do you guys conclude illegal immigration is caused by Democrats? To make such a conclusion one has to be completely unaware of what has happened these last several decades. The problem has continued unabated no matter which criminal gang held the WH or congress. Hell…even your orange Messiah had these same problems.

Wake up!

Every lawmaker in this country can be blamed.
Let's be honest though, everyone knows which party actively encourages illegal immigration with laws such as sanctuary cities, and programs like they have in California to pay the healthcare of illegals.
It's the Dimocrat party that works to create the reasons that draw illegals here.
This mess we have this very minute is directly due to Biden becoming president.
Please do not try to deny this.

Wake up!
Yeah....sure....right.
Illegal immigration benefits Democrats and punishes Republicans. *See CA, OR, WA, NM, NY, NJ, MI, WI*
You act like Pelsoi and Schumer weren't fighting Trump tooth & nail on the wall!!
You also forget that Bush and his Dad were pro-illegal immigration as well.
But I'm not going to sit here and argue with an idiot that probably still thinks the Mainstream Media isn't biased either.
The fact still remains...no matter who is in the WH...Democrats run Washington D.C.

Sure! That's why the illegal Haitians are being flown back to Haiti by the Biden administration! :rolleyes:
Oh...you mean like the fact that Biden said he was gonna stay in Afghanistan till all of the Americans were out?
Or the fact that he said that the Taliban couldn't take Afghanistan?
Or the fact that Biden institutes a vaccine mandate and then cuts production of vaccines?
Or the fact that the Biden Adm said they had a successful drone strike on an ISIS-K planner but instead killed 7 children and 3 aid workers?

Why do you trust anything the Biden Adm puts out?
Is it because you can't face the truth and believing lies makes you feel better?

The latest photos of those Haitians shows that they've put up huts....and are hunkering down until the media spotlight moves to another story. The place looks like the slums in Mogadishu.

Oh yeah, and who are people like me bud ? Let's see now, well I've been married for over 50 years to the same lady, We've worked hard all our lives, We love the good Lord and saviour, and we live our lives for him as best we know how. We have great grandchildren, we help in our community, we give to charity, we participate in helping to save lives, and we love our animal's. Politically we like Republican's, because they seem to be more traditionalist, and they still want the good things America has enjoyed over the years, and they believe in work not hand-outs. They also seem to manage things better as far as running different government jobs or jobs in the private sector. We pay our way, no need for hand-outs. We actually used our stimulus money to help other's.

Now you go -
I make no claim you have not supported, as I and many, many like me. I have simply supported while being on the side of a peaceful democratically elected representative republic as this country was founded, not turning my back on free elections, point fingers at demographic boogieman for political advantage, or supporting those that would end this constitutional government as we know it.

Yeah....sure....right.
Illegal immigration benefits Democrats and punishes Republicans. *See CA, OR, WA, NM, NY, NJ, MI, WI*
You act like Pelsoi and Schumer weren't fighting Trump tooth & nail on the wall!!
You also forget that Bush and his Dad were pro-illegal immigration as well.
But I'm not going to sit here and argue with an idiot that probably still thinks the Mainstream Media isn't biased either.
The fact still remains...no matter who is in the WH...Democrats run Washington D.C.
Wow. A lot of crazy right there.

The Rs have done nothing to stop illegal immigration. Many refused to support Trump’s wall. As you say the two Bush’s were entirely pro- illegal. So…it’s a bipartisan issue not a partisan one.

Think!!!

Landlords are losing their homes because the government says the renter doesn't have to pay. But at the end of the year, you better have your property tax ready. If not the government owns it, see how that works?
I to have made the point in favor of it being time to stop the program, possibly good during the crises that effected community economies, but now a drag and burden pointing at landlords, who have done their share in crises, but now deserve to resume control of their assets, instead of government acting is if in perpetual crises for perpetuity’s sake.

Wow. A lot of crazy right there.

The Rs have done nothing to stop illegal immigration. Many refused to support Trump’s wall. As you say the two Bush’s were entirely pro- illegal. So…it’s a bipartisan issue not a partisan one.

Think!!!
Read!!!!
I said the two Bushes GHWB and GWB were pro-illegal immigration...or at least pro-immigration.
Read!!!

I make no claim you have not supported, as I and many, many like me. I have simply supported while being on the side of a peaceful democratically elected representative republic as this country was founded, not turning my back on free elections, point fingers at demographic boogieman for political advantage, or supporting those that would end this constitutional government as we know it.
And so you think that Jan 6th erases all of the shit that the left has done to this country the last 30 years?
Does Jan 6th erase the 2020 Summer of Love at the hands of Democrat groups like BLM and ANTIFA?
Seems to me that after seeing that BS you'd learn to be suspicious of what happened on Jan 6th.
Democrats were bailing out troublemakers at riots all over country, busing them into whatever hot-spot that cropped up.
One that was arrested on Jan 6th was a BLM activist and was seen at other protests.

I'd also begin to question the fact that the 'Obiden' Administration has admitted using Facebook and Twitter as well as other social media to censor conservative viewpoints....actually banned the former president.
What fucking country do you think this is, CUBA???

Last edited:
Read!!!!
I said the two Bushes GHWB and GWB were pro-illegal immigration...or at least pro-immigration.
Read!!!
Yeah I know, yet you claim illegal immigration is all promoted by Ds. Do you see a problem here?

Yeah I know, yet you claim illegal immigration is all promoted by Ds. Do you see a problem here?
The Bush family is friends with the Clintons and the Obamas.
Do you see a problem here????

Are you attempting to say that Bush represents every Republican in America?
Guilt by association....or just because one has an R in front of their name?

Regardless of what you think...Bush being friends with the Clintons is a huge red-flag. Mkay?

Explain why Trump was excluded from every former president get-together?

The Bush family is friends with the Clintons and the Obamas.
Do you see a problem here????

Are you attempting to say that Bush represents every Republican in America?
Guilt by association....or just because one has an R in front of their name?

Regardless of what you think...Bush being friends with the Clintons is a huge red-flag. Mkay?

Explain why Trump was excluded from every former president get-together?
Yes the answer is right in front of you. Ds and Rs are exactly the same.

Regarding dumb Don, he’s excluded because he’s an asshole. You seem to think Trump was an enemy of the establishment. WRONG! While the establishment hates him, because he spoke poorly of them, while trying to ingratiate himself to them. He did nothing to empty the swamp and then allowed the swamp to swallow him up.

He’s dumb!

Yes the answer is right in front of you. Ds and Rs are exactly the same.

Regarding dumb Don, he’s excluded because he’s an asshole. You seem to think Trump was an enemy of the establishment. WRONG! While the establishment hates him, because he spoke poorly of them, while trying to ingratiate himself to them. He did nothing to empty the swamp and then allowed the swamp to swallow him up.

He’s dumb!
No....your over-simplification clearly doesn't apply here.
You assume that every Republican is in on it, we know this not to be true......when we know that almost every Democrat is.

He can speak for himself, but I don't see your point.
You do realize BOTH sides can be guilty of the same thing right?

My biggest problem with GW was his ignoring a growing illegal immigration problem.
Obama was probably less pro illegal than GW.
Biden, however, is the most pro illegal immigration President in U.S. history. It isn't even close.

You assume that every Republican is in on it, we know this not to be true......when we know that almost every Democrat is.
I never said all Rs nor
Lol. Not every R but almost every D. Silly.

The Rs have had decades to do something. They haven’t. Stop bring a dupe for a criminal enterprise.

Forum List

Back