Who Dumped Thousands Of Haitian Illegals (Headed For Florida) In Del Rio Texas

He can speak for himself, but I don't see your point.
You do realize BOTH sides can be guilty of the same thing right?

My biggest problem with GW was his ignoring a growing illegal immigration problem.
Obama was probably less pro illegal than GW.
Biden, however, is the most pro illegal immigration President in U.S. history. It isn't even close.
As I clearly stated, both parties are guilty. They’re both colluding to keep our borders wide open. They do this because the ultra wealthy and big corporations want it so.

I never said all Rs nor

Lol. Not every R but almost every D. Silly.

The Rs have had decades to do something. They haven’t. Stop bring a dupe for a criminal enterprise.
Well...if you know anything about civics....you'd understand why it's difficult for Republicans to stop California or New York from packing millions of illegals into their cities....allow crime to get out of hand....and encourage people to move to other states to vote more Democrats into orifice where they move to.....and the cycle continues. California did this....and then they moved into Washington State and Oregon....then spread out to New Mexico and Arizona.
If Democrats weren't always trying to go around the law....well they just don't stay in office for long.
In Tennessee they used the #MeToo Movement or the Cancel Culture to get rid of the mayor of Nashville....then replace her with a Democrat who ran as a Republican....who was booted out office and replaced with another Democrat who ran as a Republican....that promptly raised property taxes 37% his first year in office.
All of the above is essentially fraud.
This is happening all over the country.

As I clearly stated, both parties are guilty. They’re both colluding to keep our borders wide open. They do this because the ultra wealthy and big corporations want it so.
Most of the ultra wealthy corporations are owned by Liberal Democrats.
That's another lie/fraud the left is guilty of.

Well...if you know anything about civics....you'd understand why it's difficult for Republicans to stop California or New York from packing millions of illegals into their cities....allow crime to get out of hand....and encourage people to move to other states to vote more Democrats into orifice where they move to.....and the cycle continues. California did this....and then they moved into Washington State and Oregon....then spread out to New Mexico and Arizona.
If Democrats weren't always trying to go around the law....well they just don't stay in office for long.
In Tennessee they used the #MeToo Movement or the Cancel Culture to get rid of the mayor of Nashville....then replace her with a Democrat who ran as a Republican....who was booted out office and replaced with another Democrat who ran as a Republican....that promptly raised property taxes 37% his first year in office.
All of the above is essentially fraud.
This is happening all over the country.
Conspiracy bs. You really think Ds in CA are pushing citizens to leave, so that they vote D in their new state. Wow. Just wow.

Do you get this shit from Fox News?

Conspiracy bs. You really think Ds in CA are pushing citizens to leave, so that they vote D in their new state. Wow. Just wow.

Do you get this shit from Fox News?
Wow....Just Wow!!! :muahaha:

How else do you explain the mass-exodus out of California because of high-crime and massive tax increases?
Hollywood can't even film movies there anymore because they can't make a profit after paying their taxes.

No they don't. We don't need more uneducated, unskilled people who don't even speak english.
No one wants that except those that wish to upset the balance in the U.S. Like leftist.
These people are going to be future Democrat voters. Exactly why Democrats lose their minds at the very mention of secured voting.

Don't believe that??

Then here ===>

I make no claim you have not supported, as I and many, many like me. I have simply supported while being on the side of a peaceful democratically elected representative republic as this country was founded, not turning my back on free elections, point fingers at demographic boogieman for political advantage, or supporting those that would end this constitutional government as we know it.
Best check your party then.

Then you lost your mind.
I was going to go OCS and decided that being an officer in the Army wasn't for me.
The Navy is a different story......but I didn't stick around after my first enlistment.
Did the 20+

WTF is going on?
How does thousands of people, from a island located thousands of miles away, end up in Texas.....and where are they going?
Many say they're headed to Florida so Biden can make good on his threat to attack DeSantis.

Easy . Biden invited 'em. Soros FUNDED them.

And so you think that Jan 6th erases all of the shit that the left has done to this country the last 30 years?
Does Jan 6th erase the 2020 Summer of Love at the hands of Democrat groups like BLM and ANTIFA?
Seems to me that after seeing that BS you'd learn to be suspicious of what happened on Jan 6th.
Democrats were bailing out troublemakers at riots all over country, busing them into whatever hot-spot that cropped up.
One that was arrested on Jan 6th was a BLM activist and was seen at other protests.

I'd also begin to question the fact that the 'Obiden' Administration has admitted using Facebook and Twitter as well as other social media to censor conservative viewpoints....actually banned the former president.
What fucking country do you think this is, CUBA???
Democrats and Republicans have been taking turns screwing things up at least since 1960. That is as far back as I can remember. From my vantage point, bot bear watching. I have seen a host of things I wasn't thrilled about and am used to the pendulum effect with the republicans conservatively making it swing back. It moves slowly and that used to suit conservatives until the radical right got fed up, because they could not get their way fast enough. So now they are in favor of those that might burn it all down. I don't believe most of the Dems are communists any more than I believe the most of the Republicans are fascist, of course as a party, they certainly aren't conservatives. They have become radical in their political view of they are willing to do to the country and our way representative government at this time, that I just can't agree. It appears they are willing to curtail the right to vote and have it counted of anybody that will not support them. That is not how the game is supposed to be play, in my opinion. Therefore, I will not support any for Nation Office of that ilk, lest we lose the right of true representative democracy. I honor my oath to the constitution, not a president, not a party, either party, but will vote against any trump supporter, as they may go the same direction as trump. If that leaves nothing bu Democrats for a few cycles until the anarchy supporting trumpists are gone, so be it.

Best check your party then.
I don't have a party, or you would not hear me speaking of how Biden screwed up at the border. If you are a party guy, its in for a penny in for a pound. As an independent I am free to support or attack any issue I don't like, instead of being just another party tool.
Remember in grade school, high school, and college studying history, civics and the constitution, when they taught you voting was for the people that deserved to vote? I don't either. I don't remember being taught to stand on inflammatory accusations that could not be proven in court, in order overthrow elections lost in the polls. I was a young adult when Reagan was saying tear down that wall, and it was hailed by conservatives. Now republicans have supported stealing money approved by both houses of congress in a budge celebrated by the President, only to see that president intentionally misdirect that money for his pet project, when everybody knows spending bills have start in the House and the president only has authority to recommend, approve or reject, but not misdirect or usurp the budgetary process. Yet he was supported by the Republicans.
If you guys want my support, you are going to have to get back to the constitutional and governmental norms, as I support the country and constitution as written and do not support people who intentionally break their oaths to it, nor do I support anybody that support people who cannot faithfully follow their oath.

I don't have a party, or you would not hear me speaking of how Biden screwed up at the border. If you are a party guy, its in for a penny in for a pound. As an independent I am free to support or attack any issue I don't like, instead of being just another party tool.
Remember in grade school, high school, and college studying history, civics and the constitution, when they taught you voting was for the people that deserved to vote? I don't either. I don't remember being taught to stand on inflammatory accusations that could not be proven in court, in order overthrow elections lost in the polls. I was a young adult when Reagan was saying tear down that wall, and it was hailed by conservatives. Now republicans have supported stealing money approved by both houses of congress in a budge celebrated by the President, only to see that president intentionally misdirect that money for his pet project, when everybody knows spending bills have start in the House and the president only has authority to recommend, approve or reject, but not misdirect or usurp the budgetary process. Yet he was supported by the Republicans.
If you guys want my support, you are going to have to get back to the constitutional and governmental norms, as I support the country and constitution as written and do not support people who intentionally break their oaths to it, nor do I support anybody that support people who cannot faithfully follow their oath.
If you don't have a party you must consider yourself to either be a liberal....which pretty much doesn't exist anymore....a conservative....or a moderate....which is what I am.
No.....you're a Libretarian....which is a ****-hair from being a Democrat.
You're just an ameba that doesn't want to be held accountable for their voting habits.

Oh...you mean like the fact that Biden said he was gonna stay in Afghanistan till all of the Americans were out?
Or the fact that he said that the Taliban couldn't take Afghanistan?
Or the fact that Biden institutes a vaccine mandate and then cuts production of vaccines?
Or the fact that the Biden Adm said they had a successful drone strike on an ISIS-K planner but instead killed 7 children and 3 aid workers?

Why do you trust anything the Biden Adm puts out?
Is it because you can't face the truth and believing lies makes you feel better?

The latest photos of those Haitians shows that they've put up huts....and are hunkering down until the media spotlight moves to another story. The place looks like the slums in Mogadishu.
So, it's now Trump's or Biden's or Obama's or Bush's fault that caravans and bus loads of foreigners show up at our border?

Instead of parking them under a bridge, would you have preferred opened borders and just let them wander through to go where ever they wanted, without border patrol stopping them?

What actually is your complaint, that we are stopping these Haitians from roaming freely, throughout the country? Seriously! What do you want?

So, it's now Trump's or Biden's or Obama's or Bush's fault that caravans and bus loads of foreigners show up at our border?

Instead of parking them under a bridge, would you have preferred opened borders and just let them wander through to go where ever they wanted, without border patrol stopping them?

What actually is your complaint, that we are stopping these Haitians from roaming freely, throughout the country? Seriously! What do you want?
I think you're confused again...which is pretty much par for the course with you.

Someone put out the word that these people had immigrated years ago and were living in Mexico....but turns out they somehow got on ships to wait for the mad dash into the United States. The reason they're living under an overpass is because there are so many of them that they couldn't ship em out in buses.
They're also claiming they're sending them back to Haiti, which is bull crap. They're sending them all over the US...mainly different Red States so they can spread Measles and other infectious diseases. You can thank the Globalists for this. The Bush Family and The Clinton Foundation.

You see The Clinton Foundation was in charge of reconstruction after that earthquake years ago....and Haiti had another earthquake and tropical storm last month that made a bunch of these people homeless....so somebody helped transport them to Del Rio Texas.

I think you're confused again...which is pretty much par for the course with you.

Someone put out the word that these people had immigrated years ago and were living in Mexico....but turns out they somehow got on ships to wait for the mad dash into the United States. The reason they're living under an overpass is because there are so many of them that they couldn't ship em out in buses.
They're also claiming they're sending them back to Haiti, which is bull crap. They're sending them all over the US...mainly different Red States so they can spread Measles and other infectious diseases. You can thank the Globalists for this. The Bush Family and The Clinton Foundation.

You see The Clinton Foundation was in charge of reconstruction after that earthquake years ago....and Haiti had another earthquake and tropical storm last month that made a bunch of these people homeless....so somebody helped transport them to Del Rio Texas.
Link, to support the claim they are not flying them back to Haiti...?
Link to them shipping all the Hatians there, in to various locations in to the united States?

They are Haitians that left Haiti years ago, and the past year because of their president being murdered and civil unrest there in Haiti...

They were not on a ship sent here from the recent earthquake etc.

They caught busses from Columbia and other countries they were living in, and came there via Bus, and I too would like to know if it was the Columbian govt that organized the busses of them to come here, so to get the Haitian refugees out of their country....

Or was it stealth Trump loyals who paid for the busses of Haitians.... to make it harder on the Biden admin who already have their hands filled with the illegal border crossings? :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Link, to support the claim they are not flying them back to Haiti...?
Link to them shipping all the Hatians there, in to various locations in to the united States?

They are Haitians that left Haiti years ago, and the past year because of their president being murdered and civil unrest there in Haiti...

They were not on a ship sent here from the recent earthquake etc.

They caught busses from Columbia and other countries they were living in, and came there via Bus, and I too would like to know if it was the Columbian govt that organized the busses of them to come here, so to get the Haitian refugees out of their country....

Or was it stealth Trump loyals who paid for the busses of Haitians.... to make it harder on the Biden admin who already have their hands filled with the illegal border crossings? :rolleyes-41:
Now why in the hell would Trump supporters want to bring tens of thousands of disease infested Haitians here?
It tickles me how liars like that Cameltoe Harris feels she can get away with complaining about border patrol agents whipping Haitians back from crossing over...yet she's been a no-show after she was appointed Border Czar. This is yet another example of Democrats trying to project their guilt onto others.

Reports say they're making plans to send them back....but as of today....they're just shipping a few at a time out to parts unknown. The official word is "Processing Centers Around The Country".

Oh.....and the Biden Administration announced yesterday that "We have the border crisis under control".
Yep....this is what they planned for and wanted.....a mass of humanity invading our country thru our Southern Borders.

It tickles me how liars like that Cameltoe Harris feels she can get away with complaining about border patrol agents whipping Haitians back from crossing over...yet she's been a no-show after she was appointed Border Czar. This is yet another example of Democrats trying to project their guilt onto others
She wasn't put in charge of the border, she was put in charge of dealing with the heads of State of Guatemala, Honduras, ElSalvadore etc, to get to the ROOT of the problem of their citizen mass exodus, to here.
Now why in the hell would Trump supporters want to bring tens of thousands of disease infested Haitians here
Trump and cronies wanted to cause chaos on the Border, to hurt Biden.... What? Do you actually think something like that is below Trump? I dont, for even a nano second!

Reports say they're making plans to send them back....but as of today....they're just shipping a few at a time out to parts unknown. The official word is "Processing Centers Around The Country".

Oh.....and the Biden Administration announced yesterday that "We have the border crisis under control".
Yep....this is what they planned for and wanted.....a mass of humanity invading our country thru our Southern Borders
350 were flown back to Haiti yesterday and flights are being increased today going forward for more and more each day.....they had to make arrangements with the Haitian govt, for the flights and return of these Haitians at our border and could not just ship them out via air.

350 were flown back to Haiti yesterday and flights are being increased today going forward for more and more each day.....they had to make arrangements with the Haitian govt, for the flights and return of these Haitians at our border and could not just ship them out via air.
Oh really. You have proof they were actually flown back, or are you just taking CNN's word for it?
I've heard they're sending them at night into various processing centers.

Isn't it strange how the courts ordered the Biden Adm to reinstate Trump's "Remain In Mexico" policies.....and within days....10,000 Haitian invade our border in one place? How does 10,000 Haitians walk from South America without running into Mexican and Central American authorities? I don't give a darn where they were living up until now....they all were helped to get to Del Rio TX last week...and more are coming.

At the same time Biden is sending over 126,000 Afghans (many unvetted) all over the US....he's bringing Haitians here damned near as fast. Seems the only thing the Biden Adm does well is human-trafficking and lying to the America public.

Forum List

Back