Who Dumped Thousands Of Haitian Illegals (Headed For Florida) In Del Rio Texas

The Southern States is a perfect location for the Haitian refugees. Their presence will offer many more excuses for the trump Nazis' assertions of being the most victimized Americans.

I love you guys. You are pure vengeance for all of us. I live to help to manipulate people like you.

That wasn't my specialty, but sat a lot of OPSEC and threat briefings myself, in this country and a couple of others. Glad you were doing your thing, while I was doing mine, but does not make you the recognized authority on it. Skip the resume', simply show me where they are kicking Americans out of their homes and giving them to immigrants.
There's more than one way to skin a cat.
Who decided that landlords didn't need to collect rent anymore?
I used to be a landlord.....thank God I sold almost all my properties in 2019.
Half of my renters weren't paying their rent on time as it is.....then comes the government, Biden Adm....telling everyone that they have eviction immunity.
This is just one example.
Communists don't spring it on you all at once. They start out sneaking around and seeing how much they can get away with.
Eventually they show up and just tell you that you have no choice in the matter.

You have two people living in a house with 1300 sq ft. They'll figure all you need is 50-100 sq ft per person....and just tell you to accept boarders (the homeless) or pay a fine.
The quick way is cause a food shortage (a crisis they can't let go to waste) and force you one way or another to accept people in for shelter.

Is that what you learned in the 7505th Hospital Group?

~~~~~~
If you're referring to my military service in the USAF your a fool and a bigot. Perhaps you should read up about the 8th Air Force in the U.K. while the best part of you rolled down your momma's leg.

Last edited:
There's more than one way to skin a cat.
Who decided that landlords didn't need to collect rent anymore?
I used to be a landlord.....thank God I sold almost all my properties in 2019.
Half of my renters weren't paying their rent on time as it is.....then comes the government, Biden Adm....telling everyone that they have eviction immunity.
This is just one example.
Communists don't spring it on you all at once. They start out sneaking around and seeing how much they can get away with.
Eventually they show up and just tell you that you have no choice in the matter.

You have two people living in a house with 1300 sq ft. They'll figure all you need is 50-100 sq ft per person....and just tell you to accept boarders (the homeless) or pay a fine.
The quick way is cause a food shortage (a crisis they can't let go to waste) and force you one way or another to accept people in for shelter.
Got to give you that point, on the eviction ban, alright. The continued Covid eviction ban is bullsh#t. Not exactly freeing up space, kicking out renting Americans into the street and giving it to immigrants, legal or illegal, though.

WTF is going on?
How does thousands of people, from a island located thousands of miles away, end up in Texas.....and where are they going?
Many say they're headed to Florida so Biden can make good on his threat to attack DeSantis.

Weaponized human mass immigration, crowds forced and driven and pushed as if grapeshot from the barrel of a cannon. These people are weapons of war deployed against our nation.

Well operation Build Back Better (BBB) is causing these immigrants to leave their homeland.
And so we have to open up our doors and let them in because the Global elites are kicking them out so that they can live a better life elsewhere at the expense of others.

Boy, those Globalist sure do knows how to make money without spending a dime.

And so let's keep on sticking our noses into other countries' businesses, like Afghanistan's. And send your boys over there to help these elites become more powerful.

Last edited:
The rest of the world will see this as Biden's and America's contribution to the humanitarian effort that is the responsibility of all countries that are capable of helping people in need.

I'm proud to say that Canada's accepts more than our share per capita.
I'll tell you what.....take in 4-5 homeless people and tell me how it worked out.
Also...make sure that you take in a couple of COVID positive migrants.
These fuckers aren't pouring into your country in great numbers yet.
I figure if Biden stays in office for much longer...Americans are going to be jumping the fence into Canada pretty soon.
Go ahead and tell them they aren't welcome.

It is Obama's, "browning of America", and Bush's NWO. And we are doing absolutely nothing about it.
We are allowing our global rulers in Washington to create the jungle which will ultimately lead to the demise of our sovereignty and submission to the UN and we are going to regret it, too late to do anything about it.

While we wait for some big move for us to resist, they adeptly, inexorably, quietly put us under their control.

Listen to this man if you think this is a Republican vs. Democrat issue. It is not. It is America vs the globe. And the globalists are winning:

This is why I think Pinochet was not such a bad guy after all

I am new to this forum. It seems to me that mudwhistle speaks powerful words. IMHO that is what America needs now...Powerful, truthful words. Many such words are being held back from us American citizens, and it refreshing to see them in full view, here, on this site.

The Haitians entered Mexico legally.

Nobody "dumped" them.

Nothing like a big bunch of black people to get the right's panties in a twist.

You're the only person who brought up their skin color. No one else did.

That's the reason I'm adding you to my ignore list, because you bring out race for no reason at all other than to mindlessly and brainlessly try and piss off republicans. Ultimately that's a terrible problem democrats have, they will do anything they can, most times for no reason at all like you just did, in order to attack them.

That's why we have race problems is because people like you weaponize it and force it to be an issue, even when it isn't an issue.

Forum List

Back