Who does or does not support Israel?

Who supports Israel as an Ally?

• Total voters
The Caliphates did not constitute countries.
Yes, Abner, I'm afraid they did. :lol:

na·tion [ney-shuhn] –noun: a large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own.

Furthermore, the Arab Umayyad caliphate, lasting a mere 90 years, is the only period of Arab rule over Palestine in history. Not very significant.
Palestine came under Umar's control in 635 CE and remained in Arab hands until the Kurdish Ayyubids rose to power in 1171. Don't make me laugh by attempting to lie about Islamic history.

Jews have greater claims to Palestine...
Cut the hasbara routine, Jew; I'm immune to it. :lol:

The Caliphates did not constitute countries.
Yes, Abner, I'm afraid they did. :lol:

na·tion [ney-shuhn] –noun: a large body of people, associated with a particular territory, that is sufficiently conscious of its unity to seek or to possess a government peculiarly its own.

Furthermore, the Arab Umayyad caliphate, lasting a mere 90 years, is the only period of Arab rule over Palestine in history. Not very significant.
Palestine came under Umar's control in 635 CE and remained in Arab hands until the Kurdish Ayyubids rose to power in 1171. Don't make me laugh by attempting to lie about Islamic history.

Jews have greater claims to Palestine...
Cut the hasbara routine, Jew; I'm immune to it. :lol:

Caliphates were ruling bodies, governments. Furthermore, the Abbasid caliphate was Persian, not Arab, and the last caliphate, the Ottoman Empire, was Turkish, not Arab.

Your ignorance is noted.

Why does every Israel/Palestine thread wind up as a Marc39 spittle soaked mess, with nary a sign of logic, reason or actual discussion?

To answer the OP, yes, I support Israel as a ally. However, this is not to be confused with agreement or support with all of their actions.

Caliphates were ruling bodies, governments.
No shit.

Furthermore, the Abbasid caliphate was Persian, not Arab,
The Abbasid Caliphate is named for Abbas ibn 'Abd al-Muttalib (the uncle of the Prophet SAWS) and was founded by As-Saffah, a descendent of Abbas. As-Saffah was a prominent leader among the Banu Hashim, a clan of the Quraysh, who are most certainly Arabs. I'd quit while you aren't too far behind. :lol:

and the last caliphate, the Ottoman Empire, was Turkish, not Arab.
You'll notice that I didn't list them, the Mamluks, or the Ayyubids. :cuckoo:

Your ignorance is noted.
:rofl:

Lol... Israel can take out em out with or without help of the US. ;)
I hope we'll get the chance to see if you're correct.

You actually saying Israel doesn't stand a chance fighting against Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Jordan all over again? :lol:

Who said anything about the involvement of other countries? Volunteers from throughout the Muslim world will come to assist their brothers in fighting oppression, just as they have in Bosnia and Chechnya. This will be an insurgency, not a conventional war between states. Israel can't quell a large-scale internal uprising without destroying itself in the process.

I hope we'll get the chance to see if you're correct.

You actually saying Israel doesn't stand a chance fighting against Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Jordan all over again? :lol:

Who said anything about the involvement of other countries? Volunteers from throughout the Muslim world will come to assist their brothers in fighting oppression, just as they have in Bosnia and Chechnya. This will be an insurgency, not a conventional war between states. Israel can't quell a large-scale internal uprising without destroying itself in the process.

Israel was outnumbered by the thousands, and all the Arab nations got over 10K Casualties combined. Israel can take them out for the third time.

Oppression? Please... Read my post about how the middle east was split up into a Muslim side and a Jewish side..

Frankly you just want Israel gone out of there don't you? And when i mean out there i mean out of the Middle East.

Last edited:
Palestine came under Umar's control in 635 CE and remained in Arab hands until the Kurdish Ayyubids rose to power in 1171.

Kurds are not Arab, dope.

"...REMAINED IN ARAB HANDS UNTIL THE KURDISH AYYUBIDS ROSE TO POWER..."

God, you're as dumb as a bucket of rocks. :lol:

Your posts are as confused as Muslims who follow a religious leader married to a 6 year old infant and who murdered, raped, hijacked, extorted and looted.

Caliphates were ruling bodies, governments.
No shit.

Furthermore, the Abbasid caliphate was Persian, not Arab,
The Abbasid Caliphate is named for Abbas ibn 'Abd al-Muttalib (the uncle of the Prophet SAWS) and was founded by As-Saffah, a descendent of Abbas. As-Saffah was a prominent leader among the Banu Hashim, a clan of the Quraysh, who are most certainly Arabs. I'd quit while you aren't too far behind. :lol:

and the last caliphate, the Ottoman Empire, was Turkish, not Arab.
You'll notice that I didn't list them, the Mamluks, or the Ayyubids. :cuckoo:

Your ignorance is noted.
:rofl:

You're merely posting gibberish you desperately Googled because you know nothing of the subject matter.

The Abbasid caliphate was Persian, not Arab. The Ottoman Empire was Turkish, not Arab.

Arab rule over Palestine was limited to less than 100 years during the Umayyad caliphate.

And, Arabs invaded Palestine when Jews and Christians had been living there for centuries prior.

Why does every Israel/Palestine thread wind up as a Marc39 spittle soaked mess, with nary a sign of logic, reason or actual discussion?

To answer the OP, yes, I support Israel as a ally. However, this is not to be confused with agreement or support with all of their actions.

You're commenting on logic? That's like the Elephant Man commenting on physical appearance.

You dolt.

Israel was outnumbered by the thousands, and all the Arab nations got over 10K Casualties combined. Israel can take them out for the third time.
You're referring to a conventional war fought between nation-states. I am not. I'm referring to the type of guerrilla insurgency that has been active in the Russian Caucasus for the past 15 years, but on a much larger scale.

Oppression? Please... Read my post about how the middle east was split up into a Muslim side and a Jewish side..
Link me to it.

Frankly you just want Israel gone out of there don't you? And when i mean out there i mean out of the Middle East.
Of course. That's no secret. Jews should be welcome to stay, but not as part of an oppressive society. The Israeli regime should be eradicated.

You're merely posting gibberish you desperately Googled because you know nothing of the subject matter.

No, I'm posting basic historical information and laughing while I watch you attempt to squirm your way out of admitting that you're incorrect. :lol:

You're referring to a conventional war fought between nation-states. I am not. I'm referring to the type of guerrilla insurgency that has been active in the Russian Caucasus for the past 15 years, but on a much larger scale.

Link me to it.

Of course. That's no secret. Jews should be welcome to stay, but not as part of an oppressive society. The Israeli regime should be eradicated.

Yes I am, Wait.. So Israel kicks those Arab countries asses and you resort to Insurgency?
Are you Arabs that cowardly? You have declare jihad on people? But you can't fight a conventional warfare because you guys have been destroyed twice..

Quite sad.. Jihad against Innocent people.. and then they say Islam is the Religion of Peace... :eusa_eh:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...l-and-us-worst-in-35-years-2.html#post2100203

Then you're an Anti Semite. You don't care about Israel, you forget the fact that there was no Palestine when Israel was there. And yet you claim it's stolen land..

Hows your buddy Mahmoud Ahmadinejad doing? You guys still don't believe in the holocaust either?

Last edited:

You're commenting on logic? That's like the Elephant Man commenting on physical appearance.

You dolt.

The evidence is on the board. The community at large can decide.

Forum List

Back