Who does or does not support Israel?

Who supports Israel as an Ally?

• Total voters
Being a Christian myself, it saddens me greatly to watch Israel destroy the Holy Land.

bethlehem_wisemen.jpg

Israel rescued the Holy Land from Muslim neglect and disrespect.

By running the Christians out of their native land?

Muslims, not Jews, are running Christians out of their native land, Forum Dunce.

Pre-Islam, most of the Middle East and North Africa was Christian. Today, it's mostly Muslim, Christians having been forcibly converted or slaughtered.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/13/world/middleeast/13christians.html?_r=2

You are the Forum Dunce.

Muslims, not Jews, are running Christians out of their native land, Forum Dunce.

Pre-Islam, most of the Middle East and North Africa was Christian. Today, it's mostly Muslim, Christians having been forcibly converted or slaughtered.

You are the Forum Dunce.

Mouth69, the Jew bigot, or marc39 as he calls himself, you challenged me and you posted pure bullshit, how come your posting here instead of here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/101840-does-isreal-build-on-deeded-land-for-illegal-settelements-14.html

Mouth69 cuts and pastes, thats all, when proven wrong mouth69 (marc39) hides from his errors. Mouth69 is the forum dunce

Marc39 did not know what the San Remo resolution was and did, Mouth69 (marc39) called the resolution a treaty and than misunderstood what the Palistine Mandate was. Now he ignores the thread

We support Israel because we are Christians, it is written.

Being a Christian myself, it saddens me greatly to watch Israel destroy the Holy Land.

bethlehem_wisemen.jpg

More pure bullshit mouth69 cannot defend, just as dumbass called a resolution a treaty and in a gross error misunderstood the San Remo Conference and the Palestine mandate. Its easy to see how mouth69 can make another glaring error in light of mouth69's (marc39) previous errors.

1. As for the hate the arab world has for the US. I believe the celebrations across the arab and muslim world after 9/11 is proof enough. however, to show you that this hatred is still there, here are a few examples, which also answer point 5:

MEMRI: Faraeen TV: US Second Civilization to Be Founded on Blood
MEMRI: Egyptian Expert on African Affairs Ibrahim Nasr Al-Din: US Sponsors Somali Piracy
MEMRI: Hamas Leader Khaled Mash'al: Arab and Muslim Leaders Should Use Iraqi and Afghan Resistance to Intimidate the U.S.
Lebanese Journalist Hassan Hamada: US Artificially Caused Haiti Earthquake

2. The grivences of the arab world against the US were best describe by Abdallah Azam during the 1980s, and were recapped the a book called "From Kabul To Jerusalem" published by Dr. Asaf Maliach and Dr. Shaul Shay. A Thourugh read in "Studies in Conflict & Terrorism" Magazine can also help.

3. The data concerning US financial support if the PA was taken from the US Census Bureau

MEMRI is a card carrying member of Israel's BS machine.

I don't know about MEMRI's unbias reporting.

But I think its a little silly to say "The Arab World Hates the USA" on one hand, and on the other ignore the Arab/US coalition forces that worked together to liberate Kuwait. It seems Winston is willing to see that the "glass is half empty." This is also illustrated with the FACT that the USA contributed to the PA, but the his INTERPRETATION is that it has no effect. Where is the evidence that US aid to the PA has had no effect?

And I still see reason to believe that the MAIN Grievance Arabs have with the USA is the continued support for Israel.

Why is it that every media outlet that takes an anti-israel approach is automatically recognized as legitimate, and every media outlet that takes anything close to a pro-israel stand is automatically suspect?

but to anser your question, the FACT that the US has financially supported the PA is no secret and is easy to prove. however, it is not like a Free Speach society exists in either the West Bank or Gaza Strip, so there are no reliable surveys that can be called upon. All i have to go on is my personal talks with Palestinians i have met in my life, which point to what i've said. you can either believe me or not on the issue. your choice.

and on the "which grievence is higher up the list" issue, i'm willing to concede that it is more of a personal issue that changes from one palestinian to another, which of the three grievences is higher up on the list.

Interesting point made here: If the US supported Israel as much as....Sweden, for example, then why would Arabs/Muslims find other reasons for "Jihad" more with the USA than Sweden?

You mean if the US was completely anti-israel, as sweden is? yes i guess palestinians would like them more. didn't help Denmark in 2007, though, did it?

Sweden is "anti-Israel?"

I don't think so. They're neutral. But don't let that get in the way of your bias.

Denmark 2007? I wasn't aware Amsterdam had suffered a rocket attack luanched from Gaza during 2007?

actually, amsterdam in in the Netherlands, not Denmark.

I was speaking about the 2007 riots that took place all over the arab world and the attacks on danish embassies following the mohammad caricatures "scandal", as an example for religous fanatics that do not care if you're pro-israel or anti-israel. you're an infidel. period.

MEMRI is a card carrying member of Israel's BS machine.

But I think its a little silly to say "The Arab World Hates the USA" on one hand, and on the other ignore the Arab/US coalition forces that worked together to liberate Kuwait. It seems Winston is willing to see that the "glass is half empty." This is also illustrated with the FACT that the USA contributed to the PA, but the his INTERPRETATION is that it has no effect. Where is the evidence that US aid to the PA has had no effect?

And I still see reason to believe that the MAIN Grievance Arabs have with the USA is the continued support for Israel.

The Palestinians in Gaza dedicated a childrens center to Rachel Corrie, A US citizen. Another smaller memorial for her was dedicated in the West Bank. Now they are naming a street in Rafah after her.

How can they honor someone from a place they hate?

you mean how could they honor someone who hated the US and everything it stands for? truly a mistery....

You are the Forum Dunce.

ISSA NAKHLEH was a Palestinian Christian, born in the Shepherd's Field in Palestine. He was a graduate of the London University (LL.B. ) and a Barrister at Law of the on our able Society of Lincoln's Inn, London. He was a member of the Palestine Bar and a member of many Bar associations in the Arab World.

I first met Issa Nakhleh more than fifteen years ago while he was still busily researching for his two volume "Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem". I learnt first hand of his personal history, a palestinian, a refugee, a man who had lost everything he had had. His house, his law office, his apartment house in Jerusalem and a banana plantation were, as he describes "usurped by the Zionists and Israeli war criminals ". A man's roots had been cut.

Start of: Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem

The Marshall Plan for Europe had to current values a size of 120 Billion $.
Total Europe.
Hoover Institution - Hoover Digest - The Marshall Plan

According to USA embassy in Italy, US aid to Israel has reached as of 2004 a size of 93 Billion $.
http://www.usembassy.it/pdf/other/IB85066.pdf

How much universities, how much Kilometers of roads do you build with that money?
No money, no honey. Even I learned that when dating materialistic teenage girls in the youth.

First of all, The marshall plan funds were given over a period of three years. while the $93 bn you mention were given spread out for over 60 years. the comparison is not in place. Second of all, During the same time many other counties have recieved billions of dollars in foreign aid, including Egypt, which recieved $63bn.

Actual Marshall-Plan was to yesteryears hard currency between 13 and 17 Billion $.
To actual values it transforms to 120 Billion $.

The link from the US embassy just shows cumulative Aids to Israel without adjusting the 93 Billion $ up to 2004 to its current values. Just giving a cumulative value.

Now if you ask me, pumping about 93 Billion $ in cumulative value into a nation of 7 Million people is sensational.
Also do not forget that Israel has a free-trade agreement with the biggest consumer market on the planet (USA).
USA just has free-trade agreements with 17 nations.
Some of these 17 nations are e.g:
  • Costa Rica
  • Dominican Rep
  • Guatemala
  • Honduras
  • Nicaragua
  • El Salvador
  • Oman
</title> <meta content="MSHTML 6.00.6000.16825" name="GENERATOR" /> <link rel="stylesheet" href="../build/fragments/fl_eg_stylesheets/exp_master.css" type="text/css"></link> <link rel="stylesheet" href="../build/fragments/fl_eg_stylesheets/rnavimage.

Those above countries aint even note-worthy nations of economic size.
You have to be very gratefull for the free-trade agreement with USA.

including Egypt, which recieved $63bn.
Egyptian population is more then 10 times bigger then Israel.
Israel has to build for a 100% penetration rate of schools for its population maybe 1.000 schools. Egypt has to build 10.000 schools.
So whereas Egypt is still building schools, Israel is investing in universities.

For the same per capita benefits to equal Israel and Egypt, Egypt had to receive more then 930 Billion $ of cumulative aid.
Anyway 63 Billion $ of aid for Egypt is also substantial, in case of Israel it is sensational.

the notion that foriegn aid has anything to do with population numbers is absurd and naive. it has first and foremost to do with politics. do you think it is a coincidence that US foreign aid to egypt started to increase after 1979? no, it was a direct result of the Camp David peace accords, and has absolutely nothing to do with egypt's population.

The Palestinians in Gaza dedicated a childrens center to Rachel Corrie, A US citizen. Another smaller memorial for her was dedicated in the West Bank. Now they are naming a street in Rafah after her.

you mean how could they honor someone who hated the US and everything it stands for? truly a mistery....

I don't think you are correct. She did not like many US policies but that is very common viewing some of those policies. Striving to improve your country is more patriotic than a sign of hate.

Dissent1.jpg

First of all, The marshall plan funds were given over a period of three years. while the $93 bn you mention were given spread out for over 60 years. the comparison is not in place. Second of all, During the same time many other counties have recieved billions of dollars in foreign aid, including Egypt, which recieved $63bn.

Actual Marshall-Plan was to yesteryears hard currency between 13 and 17 Billion $.

The link from the US embassy just shows cumulative Aids to Israel without adjusting the 93 Billion $ up to 2004 to its current values. Just giving a cumulative value.

Now if you ask me, pumping about 93 Billion $ in cumulative value into a nation of 7 Million people is sensational.
Also do not forget that Israel has a free-trade agreement with the biggest consumer market on the planet (USA).
  • Costa Rica
  • Dominican Rep
  • Guatemala
  • Honduras
  • Nicaragua
  • El Salvador
  • Oman
</title> <meta content="MSHTML 6.00.6000.16825" name="GENERATOR" /> <link rel="stylesheet" href="../build/fragments/fl_eg_stylesheets/exp_master.css" type="text/css"></link> <link rel="stylesheet" href="../build/fragments/fl_eg_stylesheets/rnavimage.

including Egypt, which recieved $63bn.
Israel has to build for a 100% penetration rate of schools for its population maybe 1.000 schools. Egypt has to build 10.000 schools.
So whereas Egypt is still building schools, Israel is investing in universities.

For the same per capita benefits to equal Israel and Egypt, Egypt had to receive more then 930 Billion $ of cumulative aid.
Anyway 63 Billion $ of aid for Egypt is also substantial, in case of Israel it is sensational.

the notion that foriegn aid has anything to do with population numbers is absurd and naive. it has first and foremost to do with politics. do you think it is a coincidence that US foreign aid to egypt started to increase after 1979? no, it was a direct result of the Camp David peace accords, and has absolutely nothing to do with egypt's population.

President Carter promised Egypt $2B a year to support Israel. That money directly benefits Israel and should be added to Israel's aid from the US.

• Costa Rica
  • Dominican Rep
  • Guatemala
  • Honduras
  • Nicaragua
  • El Salvador
  • Oman

President Carter promised Egypt $2B a year to support Israel. That money directly benefits Israel and should be added to Israel's aid from the US.

You are the Forum Dunce.

bethlehem_wisemen.jpg

More pure bullshit mouth69 cannot defend, just as dumbass called a resolution a treaty and in a gross error misunderstood the San Remo Conference and the Palestine mandate. Its easy to see how mouth69 can make another glaring error in light of mouth69's (marc39) previous errors.

Except, you are unable to factually refute me. You babble like a mental patient.

You are the Forum Dunce.

Mouth69, the Jew bigot, or marc39 as he calls himself, you challenged me and you posted pure bullshit, how come your posting here instead of here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/101840-does-isreal-build-on-deeded-land-for-illegal-settelements-14.html

Mouth69 cuts and pastes, thats all, when proven wrong mouth69 (marc39) hides from his errors. Mouth69 is the forum dunce

Marc39 did not know what the San Remo resolution was and did, Mouth69 (marc39) called the resolution a treaty and than misunderstood what the Palistine Mandate was. Now he ignores the thread

The San Remo Resolution is a treaty between the World War I Allies, Great Britain, France, Italy and Japan establishing Palestine as the Jewish National Home.

You are an incoherent mental patient.

You are the Forum Dunce.

The San Remo Resolution is a treaty between the World War I Allies, Great Britain, France, Italy and Japan establishing Palestine as the Jewish National Home.

:eusa_think:
To ignore or not to ignore.........

That is the question.........

[Add a Member to Your List...]

[Marc39]

[OK]

Last edited:

You are the Forum Dunce.

You have still not answered why the Zionists accepted a part of Palestine in 1947 when the received the whole pie 25 years earlier.

i do not.

we give them way too much money...and call them the underdog...i am against funnelling money into any countries....like we do israel...i for one, believe they knew they were bombing the uss liberty...i will believe the sailors who served this country over the government of a foreign country. we are simply the stupid cash cow for them....

this is why christians ignore the part of the bible where jesus says he came only for the jews and jump on the part that says blessed are those who help the jews....

Who gives a shit what an asshole like you thinks, you fucking trash?

USS Liberty? Got any more conspiracy BS to throw our way, you old fucking hag?

I don't think you are correct. She did not like many US policies but that is very common viewing some of those policies. Striving to improve your country is more patriotic than a sign of hate.

Dissent1.jpg

That is true - trying to improve your country is an admirable thing. however, i do not think that is what rachel corrie was trying to do. if you want to improve your country you do it from within that country (even if not from within the system itself). you do not travel to the thousands of miles and burn your countrie's flag. that is not an attempt to improve anything. that is pure hate.

Dissent1.jpg

That is true - trying to improve your country is an admirable thing. however, i do not think that is what rachel corrie was trying to do. if you want to improve your country you do it from within that country (even if not from within the system itself). you do not travel to the thousands of miles and burn your countrie's flag. that is not an attempt to improve anything. that is pure hate.

Personally, I only believe in burning the flag when there is a traitor wrapped in it.

I also believe that if Rachel was killed by ...say...Iran under the same circumstances, She would be your hero. The only people who criticize Rachel carry water for Israel.

Dissent1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Ok6apsHlg]YouTube - Arundhati Roy DroppingKnowledge.org[/ame]

Forum List

Back