Everyone repeat after me.....

No More Clinton.
No More Bush.

No More Clinton.
No More Bush.

No More Clinton.
No More Bush.

No political dynasties.

wages were excellent in 81 through the 90s , through the new century . Were also no problem in the first part of the new century in my experience Luddley !!

9-11 was an unexpected attack , wasn't 'bush or anyones fault in my opinion . Sorta like 'Pearl Harbor' in my opinion , an event that happened Luddley !!

I heard that Hillary is listening to Bill Clinton, he was busy sending the economy into a recession when he left office.

Jeb George W. Bush is a top foreign policy adviser - CNNPolitics.com

Are you kidding me? He is telling us that he is taking foreign policy advice from a former President who invaded the wrong country? REALLY? That is frigin hilarious! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
One of many good reasons to not vote for Jeb! for president.

There were many good reasons not to vote for Obama, but you still did anyway far left drone..
That you and others of your ilk would vote for Jeb! is another one of those excellent reasons not to vote for him.

But Bush will legalize weed man...
I am not sure how Jeb thinks this will help him? Maybe he thinks it will help him in the primaries, but there are too many of us who are still paying for W's incoompetence.
You lie! Your hero says he's fixed all those problems.

I am afraid we will be paying for W's incompetence for year to come. Many administrations in the future will be burdened with the fallout from the years of the recovering alcoholic.
Although GWB was indeed incompetent, he was likely a decent person, a simpleton, but decent.

It's the criminals who populated his administration who should suffer the blame, the likes of Cheney, Wolfowitz, and Rice.

I heard that Hillary is listening to Bill Clinton, he was busy sending the economy into a recession when he left office.

Papageorgio

So now the Clinton budget surplus caused the Bush recession.

And, if a Repub gets elected and sends us into another Republican downward spiral, you'll say that's Obama's fault.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Papageorgio

So now the Clinton budget surplus caused the Bush recession.

And, if a Repub gets elected and sends us into another Republican downward spiral, you'll say that's Obama's fault.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:
Billy left office end of January 2001 and the recession was declared in March 2001. You are a bright person, you figure it out.

I also didn't blame Bush for every malady in this country since Obama took office. I think that was Democrats and Obama.

But Bush will legalize weed man...
I am not sure how Jeb thinks this will help him? Maybe he thinks it will help him in the primaries, but there are too many of us who are still paying for W's incoompetence.
You lie! Your hero says he's fixed all those problems.

I am afraid we will be paying for W's incompetence for year to come. Many administrations in the future will be burdened with the fallout from the years of the recovering alcoholic.
Although GWB was indeed incompetent, he was likely a decent person, a simpleton, but decent.

It's the criminals who populated his administration who should suffer the blame, the likes of Cheney, Wolfowitz, and Rice.

I don't believe W is decent any more than the rest of his family. He's corrupt and sneaky.

Simpleton yes - which is why he was so easily controlled by daddy and Cheney.

What you must look out for is that your vote is not stolen, I cant believe how they got away with stealing the election when bush got in. Dont let it happen again. In this day and age they should of been hanged for what he did.

What you must look out for is that your vote is not stolen, I cant believe how they got away with stealing the election when bush got in. Dont let it happen again. In this day and age they should of been hanged for what he did.

You are kidding right? You are one of those that change history to fit your view?

No I am deadly serious. He stole that first election did you not watch the house after he "won" (stole) the election

When Bush junior stole the election i cant rember the date, but alot of the minor parties did stand up a said they believe there was corruption but could not get 1 senator to sign it, they were to affraid to speak up. (It was just the election between AlGore and G W bush)

When Bush junior stole the election i cant rember the date, but alot of the minor parties did stand up a said they believe there was corruption but could not get 1 senator to sign it, they were to affraid to speak up. (It was just the election between AlGore and G W bush)

You have an opinion, you have yet to prove anyone stole anything.

Forum List

Back