Who did more lasting damage to Europe?

• Hitler & Mussolini

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Merkel & May

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
I know right? Who did Stalin think he was, conquering Nazi Germany and shit. :mad:

:rolleyes:
This gets old.
1) It wasn't his choice. While he didn't trust Hitler, his choice was to work with him and split the goods. Hitler would have NEVER got the military might he had without Stalin helping him on multiple levels. It wasn't until Hitler turned on Stalin did he fight against him.
2) Russia's vast-vast brutal weather and landscape did more to defeat Hitler than his armies. Not to mention Hitler's own poor decision making.
3) Without America's supply chain and our entrance, Hitler would have won. That is inarguable. Russia was very good at defending itself in WWII, but not very good at invading outsife of their own lands.

Pop quiz ---- Hitler ate his own bullet because who was coming?
Pop quiz 2 - T or F after Russia invaded Finland while Hitler invaded Poland, wait....what? Russia invaded who?...wait...you mean Russia invaded someone before WW II started at the same time Hitler also invaded?
But...but.... anyway... Finlands tiny army actually succussfully held Russia back and only lost a small portion of their territory.
T

He didn't state a question. Learn to read.
T or F means true or false. T or F

FDR-he let Stalin run wild.

I know right? Who did Stalin think he was, conquering Nazi Germany and shit. :mad:

This gets old.
1) It wasn't his choice. While he didn't trust Hitler, his choice was to work with him and split the goods. Hitler would have NEVER got the military might he had without Stalin helping him on multiple levels. It wasn't until Hitler turned on Stalin did he fight against him.
2) Russia's vast-vast brutal weather and landscape did more to defeat Hitler than his armies. Not to mention Hitler's own poor decision making.
3) Without America's supply chain and our entrance, Hitler would have won. That is inarguable. Russia was very good at defending itself in WWII, but not very good at invading outsife of their own lands.

Pop quiz 2 - T or F after Russia invaded Finland while Hitler invaded Poland, wait....what? Russia invaded who?...wait...you mean Russia invaded someone before WW II started at the same time Hitler also invaded?
But...but.... anyway... Finlands tiny army actually succussfully held Russia back and only lost a small portion of their territory.

Russia and Finland have a history like that. As is not uncommon between, you know, countries that sit right next to each other.

What's that got to do with FDR?
Different thread. Keep up.

This gets old.

T

Correct. And he didn't posit a premise that could be LABELED true or false. He got sidetracked before he even finished the sentence. Therefore there's nothing there to assess as "true" or "false".

Go ahead, read it again.

T

Correct. And he didn't posit a premise that could be LABELED true or false. He got sidetracked before he even finished the sentence. Therefore there's nothing there to assess as "true" or "false".

Go ahead, read it again.
We will be doing this all night unless we agree not to- read this part- Russia invaded Finland -That is True. The rest is messed up. It seemed he could not believe Russia invaded Finland so I helped HIM out.

Allowing the Islamic invasion is far worse on a long term basis than anything Hitler or Mussolini did when one doesn't measure by current body count. People were killed during WWII, but the cultures survived. Merkel and May have enabled the genocide of Western European cultures.

FDR-he let Stalin run wild.

This gets old.

Russia and Finland have a history like that. As is not uncommon between, you know, countries that sit right next to each other.

What's that got to do with FDR?

I don't know, I never said anything about FDR.
And if you want to pretend Stalin and Hitler were not working together at the beginning of what was the onset of WW II - then you can live in that fantasy.
Stalin/Russia played a crucial role in the militarization of Hitlers army, as well as training of officers and military engineers.
Russia invaded Finland immediately Hitler's invasion of Poland, they were absolutely linked.
Stalin never trusted Hitler, but thought he could split up the goods of a conquered Europe.

T

Go ahead, read it again.
We will be doing this all night unless we agree not to- read this part- Russia invaded Finland -That is True. The rest is messed up. It seemed he could not believe Russia invaded Finland so I helped HIM out.

No, I asked is it True or False Russia invaded Finland, and was beaten by Finlands tiny army. And you are to believe that this same Army that couldn't defeat one of the smallest armies in all of Europe is the one that beat their strongest by far.

Go ahead, read it again.

No, I asked is it True or False Russia invaded Finland, and was beaten by Finlands tiny army. And you are to believe that this same Army that couldn't defeat one of the smallest armies in all of Europe is the one that beat their strongest by far.
And I answered T-the other guy got technical.

Go ahead, read it again.

He is running away from it. It's called deflection.
Unfortunately the education system we have today finds it intolerable to teach our children national pride. So they are diminishing America's role in WW II and exaggerating to outright misrepresenting facts saying Russia was the one who really won the war. Which is ridiculous.

Go ahead, read it again.

Unfortunately the education system we have today finds it intolerable to teach our children national pride. So they are diminishing America's role in WW II and exaggerating to outright misrepresenting facts saying Russia was the one who really won the war. Which is ridiculous.
I don't know who is answering whom. Russia lost the most people. The US came out the winner overall. Britain was the moral winner. Everybody else lost something. The educational system has bigger problems than national pride-start with pride in one's self.

CouldHavePreventd.jpg

As of now, Hitler and Mussolini.

In the long run, it may be Merkel, but Europe isn't there quite yet.

She is certainly the biggest traitor the West has seen since the days of Quisling, however.

Go ahead, read it again.

You didn't even write a complete sentence. Maybe you intended to but you got off on some tangent that thinks it made a point. But you never finished the question, therefore it could not be answered.

Aren't you the same guy who posted something about "it get is worse"? Try something called proofreading.

Go ahead, read it again.

You didn't even write a complete sentence. Maybe you intended to but you got off on some tangent that thinks it made a point. But you never finished the question, therefore it could not be answered.

Aren't you the same guy who posted something about "it get is worse"? Try something called proofreading.

Nah.
You just have butt hurt.

Go ahead, read it again.

Soviets were the first to liberate the camps, the first to capture Berlin, and killed 80% of Nazis killed

Last edited:

Go ahead, read it again.

Soviets were the first to liberate the camps, the first to capture Berlin, and killed 80% of Nazis killed

Sadly, some of us swallow those school history books whole and it never occurs to them that those books might be slanted. Or leave shit out.

Propaganda only works when the targets swallow whole. Critical thinking is a lost art.

Forum List

Back