Who can the Democrats possibly run in 2024?

I agree with all that, but still doesn’t answer the question: who possibly stands a chance?

Unless Joe actually passes, its all in the realm of theoretical. The Biden Family isn't going to voluntarily surrender power.

However, I would think that if Sleepy Joe did die, Hillary Clinton , Mike "Michelle" Obama and Dr. Jill Biden would be the most likely choices to run in 2024.

Biden is doing a great job
No way he can lose in 2024

If not Biden
AOC
You are out of touch in your own party if you think AOC can win. Even your Party leaders are realizing the boat is tilted too far left. No way AOC captures the Independent vote or soccer mom vote. Soccer moms want to make sure their kids are safe in school and that justice will not be compromised just because dude dresses like a lady.

Democrats haven't nominated a decent candidate for decades but that won't matter if we don't fix our crooked election system.

Neither side of the duopoly has nominated a decent candidate for decades

AOC would be an unbeatable candidate in 2024

Unlike Republicans, she supports Americans health, right to education, fair wages

She is not only intelligent but beautiful
She supports specious environmental metrics over a healthy economy.

You are truly delusional if you think Harris could beat Trump!
Even though Biden won by a wide margin in the vote count the fact is if you truly believe Harris can replicate that then you are truly delusional!
Depends who counts the votes and if the Republicans can manage to cheat the system like they did in ‘16.

It can’t be Biden, for obvious reasons.

It also can’t be Kamala, who has demonstrated pure incompetence and indifference to America’s problems, has far-left Marxist-leaning sympathies, and is a prime example of why filling a job based on race Is a bad idea.

So who? I’m coming up empty.
I think you are being a little biased. This is not a question of who should run in the country but who Democratic voters would choose as their 2024 nominee. Carter was EXTREMELY unpopular in 1980, even by most Democrats and also had a bad economy, high inflation, high interest rates, and had the Iran debacle. But, he still won the nomination. So, if Biden chooses to run again, there would be a very high chance that he would win the nomination. If he chose not to run, well, it would probably be a free for all among the usual crowd, including Harris. Personally, my thoughts are that Biden would choose not to run and that Harris actually had the best chance of becoming the nominee, although I wouldn't make any bets on it. Anyone who is on the other side really has no input as to who the Democratic nominee should be.

AOC understands the value of protecting the environment over short term profits
Everyone -including conservatives like me - understand and appreciate the protection of the environment..AOC goes over the top to the point where more than profits are compromised; including, ceding economic advantage to global competitors.

Everyone -including conservatives like me - understand and appreciate the protection of the environment..AOC goes over the top to the point where more than profits are compromised; including, ceding economic advantage to global competitors.
Actually they don’t.

Conservatives are unwilling to make sacrifices to protect the environment.
When given the choice between profits and the environment, they will choose profits every time

All they need to do is exhume Pol Pot and Che Guevara, and the Democrats here will vote for them with great enthusiasm.

It won't make any difference to them that neither is any more lively than Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back