Who can the Democrats possibly run in 2024?

Who? This guy. Only problem is he may not be gay enough.

1636644735075.png

I think you are being a little biased. This is not a question of who should run in the country but who Democratic voters would choose as their 2024 nominee. Carter was EXTREMELY unpopular in 1980, even by most Democrats and also had a bad economy, high inflation, high interest rates, and had the Iran debacle. But, he still won the nomination. So, if Biden chooses to run again, there would be a very high chance that he would win the nomination. If he chose not to run, well, it would probably be a free for all among the usual crowd, including Harris. Personally, my thoughts are that Biden would choose not to run and that Harris actually had the best chance of becoming the nominee, although I wouldn't make any bets on it. Anyone who is on the other side really has no input as to who the Democratic nominee should be.
Other side? Why are you relegating people to sides? I am open to voting for a Democrat if he is a moderate, depending on who the Republican is.

As far as Harris, people rejected her right off the bat during the primaries - and she is coming across as even worse than expected. No way would the Democrats put her up.

And as far as Biden, I think you are too biased to see that he is incapable even at this point, and would be even worse come 2024.

Its an interesting question would guess if Trump runs, the answer will be same as last time. Anyone but Trump.

Its an interesting question would guess if Trump runs, the answer will be same as last time. Anyone but Trump.
That is what Republicans don’t get

Trump has his RW base but there are 85 million Americans who will not vote for Trump under any conditions

Actually they don’t.

Conservatives are unwilling to make sacrifices to protect the environment.
When given the choice between profits and the environment, they will choose profits every time

Actually, you have it halfassed backwards as per usual.

Conservatives don't believe in all of this global warming hokum, expecting them to live like they do is sort of stupid.

Its the libs who say they believe it, but act like they don't. Obama, example given, spent a fortune on a Marthas Vineyard home that is supposed to be underwater soon because of rising ocean levels.

Other side? Why are you relegating people to sides? I am open to voting for a Democrat if he is a moderate, depending on who the Republican is.

As far as Harris, people rejected her right off the bat during the primaries - and she is coming across as even worse than expected. No way would the Democrats put her up.

And as far as Biden, I think you are too biased to see that he is incapable even at this point, and would be even worse come 2024.
I voted for Trump. I am anti-Biden. He and the Democrats have destroyed our country. I'm very much looking forward to the midterms. But, the fact is, Biden's circumstances are very similar to Carter in 1980 and sitting presidents, no matter how bad they are, usually get re-nominated. Hell, Trump had a very low approval number (maybe the worst ever) and he was re-nominated. You might be right about Harris though. That's why I caveated with I wouldn't bet any money on her. If things continue badly, I think there's a good chance that Biden will not run in 2024, particularly if Republicans have both the House and the Senate. He would be like a 6 year lame duck if he were to actually win re-election.

It can’t be Biden, for obvious reasons.

It also can’t be Kamala, who has demonstrated pure incompetence and indifference to America’s problems, has far-left Marxist-leaning sympathies, and is a prime example of why filling a job based on race Is a bad idea.

So who? I’m coming up empty.

Obvious reasons?

What did people think Xiden was when they voted last time beyond a used car salesman type with dementia? The left doesn't have any standards, they only do what they're told and they cheat anyway.

I'd be more concerned with what the Demonicrats do to prepare for another election, whether it be incited violence, another COVID excuse to collect votes unethically or start a war.

It can’t be Biden, for obvious reasons.

It also can’t be Kamala, who has demonstrated pure incompetence and indifference to America’s problems, has far-left Marxist-leaning sympathies, and is a prime example of why filling a job based on race Is a bad idea.

So who? I’m coming up empty.

If it isn't Sanders, Biden, or Harriss, it doesn't make a difference if Trump runs, he will lose. He can beat those 3 handily. Anybody else, we have a problem, plain and simple.

AOC would be an unbeatable candidate in 2024
Unlike Republicans, she supports Americans health, right to education, fair wages
She is not only intelligent but beautiful

The girl was befuddled by a garbage disposal.

AOC would be an unbeatable candidate in 2024

Unlike Republicans, she supports Americans health, right to education, fair wages

She is not only intelligent but beautiful
Trollin Trollin Trollin....

you just keep on Trollin....

I agree with all that, but still doesn’t answer the question: who possibly stands a chance?

There is nobody they can nominate that could possibly stand a chance. Just like there was nobody the Republicans could nominate that would have stood a chance after Bush's second term. It was a throw away election for the GOP and McCain knew it.

Lissa558, president Joseph Biden is expected to be re-nominated and re-elected. Respectfully, Supposn
Not with a 38% approval rating, and heading down. The Dems are going to throw him under the bus well before 2024.

Forum List

Back