Who can the Democrats possibly run in 2024?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
It can’t be Biden, for obvious reasons.

It also can’t be Kamala, who has demonstrated pure incompetence and indifference to America’s problems, has far-left Marxist-leaning sympathies, and is a prime example of why filling a job based on race Is a bad idea.

So who? I’m coming up empty.

Biden is doing a great job
No way he can lose in 2024

If not Biden
AOC

7PS.gif

It also can’t be Kamala, who has demonstrated pure incompetence and indifference to America’s problems, has far-left Marxist-leaning sympathies, and is a prime example of why filling a job based on race Is a bad idea.

It's like Democrats saying Trump couldn't possibly run in 2020. And yet he did.

OPRAH!!

The fact that Sleepy Joe is a total incompetent is a positive on his resume.

Makes it easier for the real people in control, like Dr. Jill and Hunter, to exert control over him.

As far as the leftist base, they aren't going anywhere. They believe what they are told, that the Dear Leader Biden is the sharpest tool in the shed.

The fact that Sleepy Joe is a total incompetent is a positive on his resume.

Makes it easier for the real people in control, like Dr. Jill and Hunter, to exert control over him.

As far as the leftist base, they aren't going anywhere. They believe what they are told, that the Dear Leader Biden is the sharpest tool in the shed.
I agree with all that, but still doesn’t answer the question: who possibly stands a chance?

Forum List

Back