Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

Correll wrote: Being willing to fight, is not a characteristic limited to fascists. 22JAN11-POST#1220

NFBW wrote: Of course being willing to fight, is not a characteristic limited to fascists. Can you keep the conversation limited to actual comments written?

Joe Biggs Proud Boy Organizer posted: "It's time for fucking war if they steal this shit," 21JAN05-BIGGS-fascist

Based on that quote, Joe Biggs is a self-identified fascist on November 5 for threatening war over an election no matter what his complaint might be.

Fascists settle election disputes with violence and war. They have no respect for rule of law, a constitution, or courts. That is Joe Biggs - a Proud Boy Fascist. 22JAN11-POST#1222

Last edited:
Correll wrote: Being willing to fight, is not a characteristic limited to fascists. Your words make no sense 22JAN11-POST#1220

NFBW wrote: Of course being willing to fight, is not a characteristic limited to fascists. Can you keep the conversation limited to actual comments written?

Joe Biggs Proud Boy Organizer posted: "It's time for fucking war if they steal this shit," 21JAN05-BIGGS-fascist

Based on that quote, Joe Biggs is a self-identified fascist on November 5 for threatening war over an election no matter what his complaint might be.

Fascists settle election disputes with violence and war. They have no respect for rule of law, a constitution, or
courts. That is Joe Biggs - a Proud Boy
Fascist.

You find one very upset individual, who was ready to fight over his belief that an election was stolen, and you state that that means he is a fascist.

All that is, is you, A. showing that you have no idea what the word "fascist" means, and that B. you are an asshole.

You know, during the lefty riots of the last several years, a lot of lefties were willing and ready to fight, and they did.

Does that mean that they are "fascists"?

Actually, nope. We will play your game. SInce you put forth that rule, we will just state, that it is thus an "observable fact" that you believe that Antifa and BLM are "fascist" because of their willingness to "fight".

There. That is the type of retarded, autistic shit you have been playing for the last several months.

And if you deny it, then you are lying. ANd if you try to explain, I will let it fade and then circle back to it repeatedly over the next couple of months, each time expressing SHOCK that you deny your earlier admissions. Because shit. And autism.

None. It was 100% true
theHawk wrote 22JAN08-POST#0011 above

NFBW wrote: I guess you are right theHawk on the following part since we are finding out more and more each week about the 60 fake Republican electors from seven states that Biden won. Republican state officials who signed the fake Electoral College certifications from their states were a part of a wide criminal conspiracy to overturn the election on January 6th with a paper insurrection.

January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: “All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"​

Trump is directly tied to John Eastman who wrote the memo outlining the conspiracy to overturn the election, who is tied to the fake electors mentioned above..

The first sentence in the Eastman coup memo reads . . . “7 states have transmitted dual slates of electors to the President of the Senate” . . .

Dual slates in all seven states were produced by Republicans only by committing fraud and therefore committing both Federal and state crimes with the physical evidence of forged documents. And Trump’s fingerprints are all over them because it is true if Pence agreed to commit a crime on Jan6, he and DJT could have won. 22JAN28-POST#1226

Last edited:
Had to be one of the two. Trump had thousands of people at his rallies, Biden never left his basement.
Was he supposed to hold hate rallies spreading Covid all over the goddamm country like your boy did?

Biden beat your cult leader's ass from his basement? What's that say about your hero?

Well duh, he had an election stolen from him.
lennypartiv wrote 21DEC09-POST#0712 above

Correll wrote; I actually, imo, have insight into what Trump was thinking at the time. I have empathy for/with him and imo, can see and feel things from his perspective, 21DEC05-POST#0660

NFBW wrote: DJT’s ‘perspective’ produced the lie that seven states WANTED their certified electors back which wouid mean thay did not want their states votes counted in the 2020 election. So whatever state of mind that DJT was in on the morning of Jan6 has no bearing on the intended OUTCOME of the disinformation given to that angry mob who were led to believe that they deserved to be angry at Mike Pence because he would not do what seven states wanted him to do in order for DJT to stay in power after jan20. 21DEC09-POST#0711

lennypartiv wrote 21DEC09-POST#0712 above

Correll wrote; I actually, imo, have insight into what Trump was thinking at the time. I have empathy for/with him and imo, can see and feel things from his perspective, 21DEC05-POST#0660

NFBW wrote: DJT’s ‘perspective’ produced the lie that seven states WANTED their certified electors back which wouid mean thay did not want their states votes counted in the 2020 election. So whatever state of mind that DJT was in on the morning of Jan6 has no bearing on the intended OUTCOME of the disinformation given to that angry mob who were led to believe that they deserved to be angry at Mike Pence because he would not do what seven states wanted him to do in order for DJT to stay in power after jan20. 21DEC09-POST#0711

You are just talking in a circle now, to try to move away from the fact that we have already identified the crux of our disagreement,

which is you assuming that everyone is completely and totally aware of and in agreement on, the precise wording and practice of an obscure congressional, supposedly ceremonial function of the VP.

And that any disagreement with your view of it, MUST BE BASED ON ILL INTENT OF THE MOST EVUL TYPE.

That is what this boilds down to. YOu finding an excuse to have a hissy fit, so that you can gin up some pretend outrage and talk a lot of shit about your enemies.

You are a liar and an asshole.

Well duh, he had an election stolen from him.
lennypartiv wrote 21DEC05-POST#0660 above

Correll wrote;
I actually, imo, have insight into what Trump was thinking at the time. I have empathy for/with him and imo, can see and feel things from his perspective, 21DEC09-POST#0712

NFBW wrote: DJT’s ‘perspective’ produced the lie that seven states WANTED their certified electors back which would mean thay did not want their states votes counted in the 2020 election. So whatever state of mind that DJT was in on the morning of Jan6 has no bearing on the intended OUTCOME of the disinformation given to that angry mob who were led to believe that they deserved to be angry at Mike Pence because he would not do what seven states wanted him to do in order for DJT to stay in power after jan20. 21DEC09-POST#0711

NFBW wrote: Do either of you two agree that whatever state of mind DJT was in at the time between December 14 and Jan6, was it proper for him to pressure Pence into participating in a conspiracy to commit election fraud around the Eastman Plot that required a duplicate slate of forged uncertified document of electors from seven states that Trump:pPence lost? Pence, on Jan6 was expected to launch the coup by declaring he had duplicate certificates to open so those seven states electors could not be counted. In that case Pence declared himself and DJT the real winner. - - - Pence opted out of the seditious conspiracy we all know - - - We have knowledge also that Pence knew the Republican certifications were forgeries because he used language during the roll call and count that sabotaged any attempt to count or submit the faked documents. - - - It’s got to be a crime to pressure a kind of subordinate in the workplace isn’t it? Or is it bigger than that?

We have young Eric Trump beginning to feel some heat. One of the fake Trump electors was in communication with the dumb son. This is getting so interesting;
Fake elector from Pa. . ,
On Friday, The Uprising newsletter reported that a former Trump campaign staffer who served as one of the fake "electors" tapped by loyalists to the former president to certify their nonexistent win in Pennsylvania, has been subpoenaed by the House Select Committee investigating the January 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.​
"Lisa Vranicar Patton, who identifies herself as the Pennsylvania state events director for former President Trump’s 2020 campaign on Linkedin, is one of 14 people who received subpoenas on Friday due to their alleged involvement in a plan to send the electoral college 'false slates' of 'alternate electors' supporting Trump in seven key swing states that were actually won by President Joe Biden," reported Hunter Walker.​
According to the report, Patton's social media pages show she had contact with members of Trump's inner circle in the weeks prior to the January 6 attack, including Eric Trump, former Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and ex-New York City Police Commissioner Bernie Kerik — the latter of whom was present for the so-called Trump "command center" at the Willard Hotel.​

Hope she sings 22JAN28-POST#1231

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Do either of you two agree that whatever state of mind DJT was in at the time between December 14 and Jan6, was it proper for him to pressure Pence into participating in a conspiracy to commit election fraud

That right there, is you presenting your opinion on something, as though President Trump shared your opinion on it.

That is a bizarre assumption on your part, completely unsupported.

I have repeatedly pointed out to you, that you absolutely SUCK at understanding other people.

You have generally ignored my points on that, and seem... utterly in a state of either delusional denial, or utter assholes gaslighting.

So, you fail. And you suck.

Hope she sings
NFBW wrote: Do either of you two agree that whatever state of mind DJT was in at the time between December 14 and Jan6, was it proper for him to pressure Pence into participating in a conspiracy to commit election fraud around the Eastman Plot that required a duplicate slate of forged uncertified document of electors from seven states that Trump:pPence lost? 22JAN28-POST#1231

That right there, is you presenting your opinion on something, as though President Trump shared your opinion on it.
Correll wrote 22JAN28-POST#1232 above

NFBW wrote: (1) DJT pressured Pence in public. He tweeted PENCE lacked courage to do the right thing when the mob that wanted to hang him was still looking for him - - - Trump’s pressure on Pence is an observable fact. Do you have any objections to that 22JAN28-POST#1233

Last edited:
Hope she sings
NFBW wrote: Do either of you two agree that whatever state of mind DJT was in at the time between December 14 and Jan6, was it proper for him to pressure Pence into participating in a conspiracy to commit election fraud around the Eastman Plot that required a duplicate slate of forged uncertified document of electors from seven states that Trump:pPence lost? 22JAN28-POST#1231

Correll wrote 22JAN28-POST#1232 above

NFBW wrote: (1) DJT pressured Pence in public. He tweeted PENCE lacked courage to do the right thing when the mob that wanted to hang him was still looking for him - - - Trump’s pressure on Pence is an observable fact. Do you have any objections to that 22JAN28-POST#1234

I was clearly referring to your characterization of what his action was, not that he took the action.

Are you actually so retarded that you could not understand that, or are you just pretending to be that retarded, because you are such a dishonest asshole that you think that is what debating is?

I lean towards you being a dishonest asshole. Despite your brain damage, I think your raw intelligence is fairly high.

But, I would be curious if you would be honest about why you just did that, but I know that you will not be,

because whether you are retarded or not, you are certainly a very dishonest person.

My point stands. YOur question is not really a question, but just you spouting leftard propaganda, with no real interest in the answer.

Soon, I will tire of you, and put you on ignore.

I was clearly referring to your characterization of what his action was, not that he took the action.
Correll wrote: 22JAN28-POST#1234 above

NFBW wrote:
Calm down. Step 1 - got you on record agreeing that Trump pressured Pence to do something. Got that. Now we can easily agree what the “right thing” was that Pence was being pressured to do. So do you agree Correll that Trump said this about that.
Jan6, 2021
ttps://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-01-13/transcript-of-trumps-speech-at-rally-before-us-capitol-riot?context=amp​

Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: - - - “John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, “What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution.”​

And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We’re supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution. - - - States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN​

Pence was being pressured to do something that would make Trump voters the happiest people because DJT wins a second term to the Presidency. Do you agree with that Correll? 22JAN28-POST#1235

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Calm down. Step 1 - got you on record agreeing that Trump pressured Pence to do something. Got that. Now we can easily agree

No. Why the fuck did you pretend to not understand my previous post, where you pretended to be so fucking retarded that you did not realize that I was referring to your characterization of what the action was, when that was what I fucking said.

I asked you a question. Are you really that retarded, or are you just being an asshole and pretending to be that retarded?

You know what, I get that you will never answer me honestly, or seriously, because that is not who you are.

Most libtards, are somewhat dishonest and somewhat asshole, but you have nothing but that.

So, fuck off. We are done for now. Welcome to ignore you dishonest asshole troll.

Pence was being pressured to do something that would make Trump voters the happiest people because DJT wins a second term to the Presidency. Do you agree with that @Correll? 22JAN28-POST#1235
NFBW wrote: For the record - That question caused Correll to run. He had to. too much observable fact. 22JAN28-POST#1237

Why the fuck did you pretend to not understand my previous post,
Correll wrote: 22JAN28-POST#1236 above

NFBW wrote:
I understand. I do not pretend. We agreed on the observable fact that Pence was pressured by Trump. Now to the next observable fact.

January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: “All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"​

Pence has to send something back so that it gives DJT his win. What does he send back? That’s easy too. Eastman tells us it’s
“7 states have transmitted dual slates of electors to the President of the Senate,”​

Pence is the President of the Senate. But there are no dual slates of electors. All fifty states sent one set of electors to Pence. It is a crime to forge an election document as well as attempt to defraud the Federal government. There is no way Correll that the pressure on Pence to recognize fraudulent slates of electors is not pressure to join a conspiracy to commit fraud. It cannot be legal to reject counting those seven states based on forged documents by Republicans who signed them. Pence knew it. He was lawful. 22JAN29-POST#1238

So what? Trump wanted Pence to have the fraudulent votes thrown out
lennypartiv wrote 22JAN29-POST#1239 above

NFBW wrote:
No, that is not the case. Trump wanted Pence to throw all the votes from each state out - including every single legitimate vote including, for instance, all Republican votes for DJT. If you don’t understand that answer, ask me again and I’ll try to explain it further. 22JAN29-POST#1240

Forum List

Back