Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

Correll wrote: I think you went looking for evidence to support your talking shit on the Proud Boys, 22JAN10-POST#1175

NFBW wrote: I was not talking shit. You lied about what I said and accused that of being “talking shit”. The stench of your lie wafts through all your writing. 22JAN10-POST#1181

Last edited:
Correll wrote: I think you went looking for evidence to support your talking shit on the Proud Boys, 22JAN10-POST#1175

NFBW wrote: I was not talking shit. You lied about what I said and accused that of being “talking shit”. The stench of your lie wafts through all your writing. 22JAN10-POST#11

YOur words from post 1,177.

"NFBW wrote: Your deranged argument Correll that the Proud Boys are not fascists is absurd enough,"

YOu keep coming around to that shit, just like Wally, then weaseling away, just like Wally, and then coming back to it, just like Wally.

Because, that seems to be your primary purpose here, not to have serious or honest debates about issues, but to spam leftard propaganda.

You want to define the Proud Boys as "fascists" , for some reason, but when called on it, you faded. And then acted like my wanting to discuss them was odd, if not "wrong" somehow.

Not. you stop bringing this shit up, and I will stop talking about it. YOU are the one derailing your thread, not me.

NFBW wrote: I was not talking shit. You lied about what I said and accused that of being “talking shit”. The stench of your lie wafts through all your writing. 22JAN10-POST#1181

Correll wrote: Your words from post 1,177. - - - "NFBW wrote: “Your deranged argument Correll that the Proud Boys are not fascists is absurd enough," 22JAN10-POST#1182

NFBW wrote: You cannot stop lying Correll - You breathe lies. Your cultural Christianity is something else. - - - In the above exchange you accuse me of looking for evidence to support my talking shit on the Proud Boys in words that I need not search for evidence to back it up, because I didn’t say it yet.. 1175 comes before 1177 - I learned that at least by 2nd grade. . 22JAN10-POST#1183

Last edited:

NFBW wrote: I support everything I can and when I do you piss and moan about it Correll but cannot refute it. 22JAN10-POST#1184

Correll wrote: Well, Antifa is pretty white, but they seem to be really ideological. 21OCT18-POST#472

NFBW wrote: After reading @Correll’s posts over the years it’s obvious he knows very little about ANTIFA other than it’s became a perfect white cultural Christian nationalist catchword and boogeyman to connect to the peaceful BLM movement since DJT Tweeted in May 2020, “The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization.” 20MAY32-DJT. Of course ANTIFA has not been named a terrorist organization but DJT got the message out that anti-fascists are terrorists but fascists like the ones ANTIFA fights are not. That includes the Proud and BOOGALOO BOIS, Three Percenters, and every white supremacists, and NAZI organized militia out there just about all of which support DJT. 21OCT18-POST#473

A little reality for Correll:

“”” CSIS data—as well as recent threat assessments conducted by the FBI and Department of Homeland Security (DHS)—indicate that Antifa poses a relatively small threat in the United States, particularly compared to violent white supremacists and anti-government extremists such as militia groups. 21JUN24-CSIS-sgJones-Doxsee
Examining Extremism: Antifa

As protests raged in over 140 cities in the United States following the death of George Floyd, U.S. president Donald Trump raised the prospect of labeling Antifa as a terrorist group. On May 31, 2020, he tweeted, “The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist...

favicon.ico www.csis.org

However, CSIS data do indicate a recent increase in violent activity by Antifa extremists, anarchists, and related far-left extremists. This is likely connected to the concurrent increase in violent far-right activity, particularly from white supremacists and others whose ideology anti-fascists actively oppose. This trend indicates that while Antifa does not pose a large threat in isolation, its followers will likely become increasingly active if the real or perceived threat from white supremacists and other far-right domestic extremists continues to grow, as most do not trust the government to respond adequately. Additionally, if Antifa followers view conservative political groups as aligned with far-right extremism, they may act to disrupt mainstream political events and demonstrations as well. “”” 22JAN10-POST#1184

Correll wrote: Your words from post 1,177. - - - "NFBW wrote: “Your deranged argument Correll that the Proud Boys are not fascists is absurd enough," 22JAN10-POST#1182

NFBW wrote: You cannot stop lying Correll - You breathe lies. Your cultural Christianity is something else. - - - In the above exchange you accuse me of looking for evidence to support my talking shit on the Proud Boys in words that I need not search for evidence to back it up, because I didn’t say it yet.. 1175 comes before 1177 - I learned that at least by 2nd grade. . 22JAN10-POST#1183

LOL!!! You are playing retarded word games. Your are trying to define the Proud Boys while whining that I am responding to you on the subject.

NFBW wrote: After reading @Correll’s posts over the years it’s obvious he knows very little about ANTIFA other than it’s became a perfect white cultural Christian nationalist catchword and boogeyman to connect to the peaceful BLM movement since DJT Tweeted in May 2020, “The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization.” 20MAY32-DJT. Of course ANTIFA has not been named a terrorist organization but DJT got the message out that anti-fascists are terrorists but fascists like the ones ANTIFA fights are not. That includes the Proud and BOOGALOO BOIS, T

And again, here we are, with you trying, again to define the Proud Boys as "fascists".

And again, all you have to support your shit, is other people agreeing with you.

That is the logical fallacy of proof by popularity. That is NOT a valid supporting argument.

To actually support your argument, you need to show that the Proud Boys, have a Fascist Ideology, or act in a fascist manner.

You can do neither. Because neither is true.

Correll wrote: And again, here we are, with you trying, again to define the Proud Boys as "fascists". 22JAN10-POST#1186.

NFBW wrote: If it’s leaders are fascists - The organization is fascist. Matt Greene joined because he wanted to storm the Capitol with the leaders of the Proud Boys

"When police officers or government officials are breaking the law, what are we supposed to do as the people? Discourse? What are we supposed to debate?" Nordean asked rhetorically. "No, you have to use force."​

By Jan. 5, federal prosecutors say, Biggs and Nordean had arrived in the Washington, D.C., area and Biggs messaged fellow members of the group: "We are trying to avoid getting into any s*** tonight. Tomorrow's the day 22JAN10-POST#1187​

Last edited:
Correll wrote: And again, here we are, with you trying, again to define the Proud Boys as "fascists". 22JAN10-POST#1186

NFBW wrote: Joe Biggs has been an “organizer” in the Proud Boys since 2018. I take him at his word that he is a fascist who has absolutely no respect for free speech if he hates the person who says it. Biggs has no respect for my right to vote if his choice for President is defeated by mine. That is a FACT. Here is the evidence.

Joe Biggs Proud Boy Organizer posted: "It's time for fucking war if they steal this shit," 21JAN05-BIGGS-fascist

My guy wins so Biggs declares war - it was not just words - he was one of the dozens of Capitol stormtroopers for Trump on Jan6 22JAN10-POST#1188

Last edited:
Correll wrote: And again, all you have to support your shit, is other people agreeing with you. 22JAN10-POST#186

NFBW Write. It has nothing to do with other people.

NFBW wrote: Joe Biggs has been an “organizer” in the Proud Boys since 2018. I take him at his word that he is a fascist who has absolutely no respect for free speech if he hates the person who says it. Biggs has no respect for my right to vote if his choice for President is defeated by mine. That is a FACT. Here is the evidence.

Joe Biggs Proud Boy Organizer posted: "It's time for fucking war if they steal this shit," 21JAN05-BIGGS-fascist

My guy wins so Biggs declares war - it was not just words - he was one of the dozens of Capitol stormtroopers for Trump on Jan6. - - - Biggs Is a fascist. All Proud Boys after Jan6 are fascists. BOOGALOO BOYS are fascist. OATH KEEPERS are fascists Three Percenters are fascists. Condoning, excusing , ignoring their Jan6 attack on the Constitutional transfer of power is fascist. 22JAN10-POST#1189

Last edited:
Correll wrote: And again, here we are, with you trying, again to define the Proud Boys as "fascists". 22JAN10-POST#1186.

NFBW wrote: If it’s leaders are fascists - The organization is fascist. Matt Greene joined because he wanted to storm the Capitol with the leaders of the Proud Boys

"When police officers or government officials are breaking the law, what are we supposed to do as the people? Discourse? What are we supposed to debate?" Nordean asked rhetorically. "No, you have to use force."​

By Jan. 5, federal prosecutors say, Biggs and Nordean had arrived in the Washington, D.C., area and Biggs messaged fellow members of the group: "We are trying to avoid getting into any s*** tonight. Tomorrow's the day 22JAN10-POST#1187​

Hey, remember when you were asking me, why I was talking so much about defining the Proud Boys? As though it was strange that I was addressing it?

And here you are, basing a major point on it.

So, before, when you were acting like my discussing it was weird, that was just you talking shit.

Why were you being an asshole like that?

Correll wrote: And again, here we are, with you trying, again to define the Proud Boys as "fascists". 22JAN10-POST#1186

My guy wins so Biggs declares war - it was not just words - he was one of the dozens of Capitol stormtroopers for Trump on Jan6 22JAN10-POST#1188

Funny. You make a statement about his intent. Then post him stating him saying something very different.

YOU stated, that he was supposedly a fascist, because he

1. Does not respect your right to free speech.

2. Does not respect your right to vote.

3. You say that was a "FACT" and then you present your "evidence"

And that is a statement from him, stating that it is time for "war" if you people "steal" the election.

So, it is not that he does not respect your right to vote, it is that he believed that the votes were fraudulent.

That you can't believe that he believed that, is just you being autistic and fucked in the head.

Correll wrote: Once again, let me point to the standard operating procedure of the Proud Boys, which is to have Free Speech Rallies/Marches and defend themselves when leftie assholes attack them. 22JAN10-POST#1179
, it is that he believed that the votes were fraudulent
NFBW wrote: EXACTLY! My right to vote and say who I want to be president ends at Joe Biggs fascism because he believed in what you know is a lie.. And his reference war is a real threat to kill me for my political choices. You cannot get more fascist than that. 22JAN11-POST #1192

Last edited:
So, it is not that he does not respect your right to vote, it is that he believed that the votes were fraudulent.
NFBW wrote: That is absurd. Biggs has no respect for any one’s right to vote if in 2020 “one” did not vote for Trump. He is ready to kill Biden voters who voted in a pandemic and some in hours long lines and they defeated TRUMP. - - - My right to vote is not contingent ON what JOE fuckhead fascist Biggs believes and that is what fascist sympathetic Trump open mouth daytime droolers like you Correll are saying. 22JAN11-POST#1193

Last edited:
That you can't believe that he believed that, is just you being autistic and fucked in the head.
NFBW wrote: I believe Republicans stole the elections in Florida Texas and Ohio so Biden wins anyway. The difference between me and Joe Biggs is I’m not going to threaten to kill you in a war because I have stockpiled weapons for war, and precisely because you don’t
accept what I believe. That is why Joe Biggs is a fascist. It is the threat of war stupid. 22JAN11-POST#1194

Correll wrote: Once again, let me point to the standard operating procedure of the Proud Boys, which is to have Free Speech Rallies/Marches and defend themselves when leftie assholes attack them. 22JAN10-POST#1179

NFBW wrote: EXACTLY! My right to vote and say who I want to be president ends at Joe Biggs fascism because he believed in what you know is a lie.. And his reference war is a real threat to kill me for my political choices. You cannot get more fascist than that. 22JAN11-POST #1192

You are saying things that make no sense. If he believes that the election was stolen, then A. he is not in his mind denying you your vote, but upholding the validity of actual votes, and B. my opinion on the matter is irrelevant in that context.

Your conclusion is not supported by your supporting argument. You string the words together as though it does, and you state that it does, but it does not.

His statement was that he was willing to fight, if the election was stolen, not if the election was fairly lost.

That you have to lie about his words and intent, show that it is you who are lying.

NFBW wrote: That is absurd. Biggs has no respect for any one’s right to vote if in 2020 “one” did not vote for Trump. He is ready to kill Biden voters who voted in a pandemic and some in hours long lines and they defeated TRUMP. - - - My right to vote is not contingent ON what JOE fuckhead fascist Biggs believes and that is what fascist sympathetic Trump open mouth daytime droolers like you Correll are saying. 22JAN11-POST#1193

No, it is not absurd. NOthing he said, indicates that he does not respect hte votes of people voted against Trump.

His INTENT was to prevent the election from being stolen, not to steal it. If you want to judge his ideology based on his intentions, then you need to be honest about what his intentions were.

NFBW wrote: I believe Republicans stole the elections in Florida Texas and Ohio so Biden wins anyway. The difference between me and Joe Biggs is I’m not going to threaten to kill you in a war because I have stockpiled weapons for war, and precisely because you don’t
accept what I believe. That is why Joe Biggs is a fascist. It is the threat of war stupid. 22JAN11-POST#1194

Fascists are not the only people willing to fight for what they believe, NOT. Willingness to fight is NOT a defining characterization of fascism.

Correll wrote: His INTENT was to prevent the election from being stolen, . . . 22JAN11-POST#1196

NFBW wrote: Since you know Correll that Joe Biggs intent on Jan6 was to prevent the election from being stolen what was he hoping to accomplish on Jan6 when he made good on his word to start a war and engaged in the attack upon the Joint Session of Congress that was performing its Constitutional duty on that constitutionally mandated date to set up transfer power to the true and only winner, certified in a free and fair election, by all fifty states, namely Joe Biden. What was Biggs doing by attacking the Capitol and members of Congress that as you say was “preventing” the election from being stolen? That is absurd and you are lying. The only way and I mean ONLY eay was to provide evidence of the fraud in specific states so they could not certify the results by DECEMBER 8. - - - ITS IN THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION - Joe fuckin fascist Biggs had no authority to change the Constitution because he believed Trump’s BIG FUCKING LIE. If DJT’s lawyers could not provide evidence of fraud why do you think Biggs had a right to make a violent attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power to Joe Biden? 22JAN11-POST#1198

Last edited:

Forum List

Back