Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

Correll wrote: His INTENT was to prevent the election from being stolen, . . . 22JAN11-POST#1196

NFBW wrote: Since you know Correll that Joe Biggs intent on Jan6 was to prevent the election from being stolen what was he hoping to accomplish on Jan6 when he made good on his word to start a war and engaged in the attack upon the Joint Session of Congress that was performing its Constitutional duty on that constitutionally mandated date to set up transfer power to the true and only winner, certified in a free and fair election, by all fifty states, namely Joe Biden. What was Biggs doing by attacking the Capitol and members of Congress that as you say was “preventing” the election from being stolen? That is absurd and you are lying. The only way and I mean ONLY eay was to provide evidence of the fraud in specific states so they could not certify the results by DECEMBER 8. - - - ITS IN THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION - Joe fuckin fascist Biggs had no authority to change the Constitution because he believed Trump’s BIG FUCKING LIE. If DJT’s lawyers could not provide evidence of fraud why do you think Biggs had a right to make a violent attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power to Joe Biden? 22JAN11-POST#1198

That you are upset by his actions, does not change the fact of his stated intentions being completely different from what you claimed. Your hissy fit, is irrelevant shit.

Thus, all your talk of him being a "Fascist" is just, unsupported shit.

1/6 was a small riot. It was the only right leaning right during a multiple years long period of civil unrest, almost exclusively of left leaning riots, with the support of the democratic party.

It is the one slim straw that you people have, to distract from what violent goons your side is. How YOU people have been operating according to the practices of the actual fascist brownshirts.

That is what this entire thread is about. Distracting from your sides' bad behavior.

That you are upset by his actions, does not change the fact of his stated intentions being completely different from what you claimed. Your hissy fit, is irrelevant shit.

1/6 was a small riot. It was the only right leaning right during a multiple years long period of civil unrest, almost exclusively of left leaning riots, with the support of the democratic party.

It is the one slim straw that you people have, to distract from what violent goons your side is. How YOU people have been operating according to the practices of the actual fascist brownshirts.

That is what this entire thread is about. Distracting from your sides' bad behavior.

I have it in the record that Correll will not answer this question regarding Joe Biggs intent for being a fascist who violently attacked the peaceful transfer of power on Jan6 to benefit defeated one term President Trump.

“What was Biggs doing by attacking the Capitol and members of Congress that as you say was “preventing” the election from being stolen?”

I have it in the record that Correll will not answer this question regarding Joe Biggs intent for being a fascist who violently attacked the peaceful transfer of power on Jan6 to benefit defeated one term President Trump.

“What was Biggs doing by attacking the Capitol and members of Congress that as you say was “preventing” the election from being stolen?”
The problem with you is that you have been insane from way before Trump entered politics and quite frankly, you're boring as shit.

“If DJT’s lawyers could not provide evidence of fraud why do you think Biggs had a right to make a violent attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power to Joe Biden?”

“If DJT’s lawyers could not provide evidence of fraud why do you think Biggs had a right to make a violent attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power to Joe Biden?”
At the time no court wanted to look at evidence and get the George Floyd experience.

At the time no court wanted to look at evidence and get the George Floyd experience.

Was officer CHAUVIN going to put his knee on the neck of a judge for 10 minutes?

That was not the question Here was the question.

Was officer CHAUVIN going to put his knee on the neck of a judge for 10 minutes?

That was not the question Here was the question.

You know who was setting fire to stores.
Perhaps you're to mentally ill to face the facts.
Were DJT’s lawyers bringing the election fraud cases to athletic shoe stores?

Are you going to answer the question that Correll won’t answer.

State Supreme Courts.
Thanks for admitting you don't follow the non-Paranoid news.
Very nice No fraud. Are you going to answer the original question for Correll or not?

Very nice No fraud. Are you going to answer the original question for Correll or not?

If DJT’s lawyers could not provide evidence of fraud

They said they had evidence and the courts told them to go to hell.

Your argument about him being a fascist is based on his intent. His intent was to stop the steal. That is not what you claimed his intent was. You claimed it was to several other things, which it was not.

Thus, your supporting argument for your conclusion is false.

As I have repeatedly addressed.

I addressed your question about his intent. That you are unhappy about his actions, does not change the fact that your claim about his intent was false.

Your attempt to define him, is based on YOUR false claims about his intent. Thus, they are disproven.

Are you done with trying to label people now? Cause you really suck at it.

It means your delusional which doesn't surprise us.
lennypartiv wrote: If Pence saw fraud (which we know happened) he should not have certified the election. 21DEC31-POST#0995

NFBW wrote: I also know it’s a fact that
Biden won Arizona Nevada Wisconsin Michigan Pennsylvania and Georgia. Those are the states DJT wanted Pence to not count on Jan6 because he ‘believes’ he won them all. So if I’m delusional about three states that don’t matter to the outcome, will you will admit that you and DJT are delusional about six states that do matter to the outcome I won’t bother to explain the context of the point I was making. I’m glad you are on @Correll’s side. That is not delusional. 22JAN11-POST#1217

hey Correll do you see the difference between knowing something to be true
And believing something to be true?

lennypartiv wrote: If Pence saw fraud (which we know happened) he should not have certified the election. 21DEC31-POST#0995

NFBW wrote: I also know it’s a fact that
Biden won Arizona Nevada Wisconsin Michigan Pennsylvania and Georgia. Those are the states DJT wanted Pence to not count on Jan6 because he ‘believes’ he won them all. So if I’m delusional about three states that don’t matter to the outcome, will you will admit that you and DJT are delusional about six states that do matter to the outcome I won’t bother to explain the context of the point I was making. I’m glad you are on @Correll’s side. That is not delusional. 22JAN11-POST#1217

hey Correll do you see the difference between knowing something to be true
And believing something to be true?
Americans want the truth about the last election, we want audits that will uncover the wrongdoing.

Correll wrote: Your argument about him being a fascist is based on his intent. His intent was to stop the steal. That is not what you claimed his intent was. You claimed it was to several other things, which it was not 22JAN11-POST#1214

NFBW wrote: Did Proud Boy Joe Biggs initiate violence on Jan6 to stop what in his mind was a stolen election from DJT?

Did Proud Boy Joe Biggs threaten violence (war) on Nov5 to stop what in his mind was a stolen election from DJT based on posting these words on that 2 full days before the election was called?

Joe Biggs Proud Boy Organizer posted: "It's time for fucking war if they steal this shit," 21JAN05-BIGGS-fascist

November 7: The Associated Press, Fox News, and the other major networks call Pennsylvania for Biden, thus putting him above the required 270 electoral votes to be named President-elect.[114][115]

Joe Biggs is a self-identified fascist on November 5 for threatening war over an election no matter what his complaint might be. Free to say it, just like free to spread Qanon shit stories like pizza gate. But fascist big pig Biggs has no right to
Start a war like he did on Jan6 - Not really caring why he felt the need to express his fascism with real violence. 22JAN11-POST#1219

Correll wrote: Your argument about him being a fascist is based on his intent. His intent was to stop the steal. That is not what you claimed his intent was. You claimed it was to several other things, which it was not 22JAN11-POST#1214

NFBW wrote: Did Proud Boy Joe Biggs initiate violence on Jan6 to stop what in his mind was a stolen election from DJT?

Did Proud Boy Joe Biggs threaten violence (war) on Nov5 to stop what in his mind was a stolen election from DJT based on posting these words on that 2 full days before the election was called?

Joe Biggs Proud Boy Organizer posted: "It's time for fucking war if they steal this shit," 21JAN05-BIGGS-fascist

November 7: The Associated Press, Fox News, and the other major networks call Pennsylvania for Biden, thus putting him above the required 270 electoral votes to be named President-elect.[114][115]

Joe Biggs is a self-identified fascist on November 5 for threatening war over an election no matter what his complaint might be. Free to say it, just like free to spread Qanon shit stories like pizza gate. But fascist big pig Biggs has no right to
Start a war like he did on Jan6 - Not really caring why he felt the need to express his fascism with real violence. 22JAN11-POST#1219

Being willing to fight, is not a characteristic limited to fascists. Your words make no sense.

Forum List

Back