Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

Rule #1 : Don't assume anything I might mean by a down vote. Ask me instead.

Do you know of any cases where states wanted Pence to send their results back so they could change them to Trump as the winner?

Do you agree that Trump was lying when he said they did?

Trump Insurrection Day Lie number 1 of who knows yet how many?: "States want to correct their votes, ....”out of six words - one lie” 26705290.
None. It was 100% true.

Well then you must be willing to provide me the name of at least one state that “wants to correct their votes”. and from there you can provide the rest. The choices are Georgia,
Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona.

What have you got?

Pennsylvania legislature definitely wanted the votes corrected, along with a majority of PA citizens, they were made impotent by a corrupt governor, a corrupt attorney general, and a corrupt state supreme court instituting unconstitutional bypasses to the legal election process. So if you're defining the voice of the 'state' as corrupt democrat leadership and corrupt Philadelphia election officers, that's the only way your point stands. Unfortunately for you, those people do not speak for all PA citizens or our legislature. The other swing states were in the same circumstances, the margins of votes by which the Asshole in Chief supposedly won, was by a very slim, corrupt margin of invalid votes. You can deny it into eternity, but your lies will never change the truth.

Pennsylvania legislature definitely wanted the votes corrected, along with a majority of PA citizens

Please tell me the source from which you are able to determine it is fact that the majority of Pennsylvanians who voted actually selected Trump.

Trump Insurrection Day Lie number 1 of who knows yet how many?: "States want to correct their votes, ....”out of six words - one lie” 26705290.
None. It was 100% true.

Well then you must be willing to provide me the name of at least one state that “wants to correct their votes”. and from there you can provide the rest. The choices are Georgia,

What have you got?

Pennsylvania legislature definitely wanted the votes corrected, along with a majority of PA citizens, they were made impotent by a corrupt governor, a corrupt attorney general, and a corrupt state supreme court instituting unconstitutional bypasses to the legal election process. So if you're defining the voice of the 'state' as corrupt democrat leadership and corrupt Philadelphia election officers, that's the only way your point stands. Unfortunately for you, those people do not speak for all PA citizens or our legislature. The other swing states were in the same circumstances, the margins of votes by which the Asshole in Chief supposedly won, was by a very slim, corrupt margin of invalid votes. You can deny it into eternity, but your lies will never change the truth.

The Pa. House debated and voted 282-138 against an objection to Pennsylvania's Electoral College vote on Jan 7th.

" but your lies will never change the truth."

LOL

January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"
2 in the first sentence. 2 in the second sentence. 1 in the last sentence.
What were the lies?
exactly what I would have asked.

Pennsylvania legislature definitely wanted the votes corrected, along with a majority of PA citizens

Please tell me the source from which you are able to determine it is fact that the majority of Pennsylvanians who voted actually selected Trump.
the fact it took demofks, five days to bring in enough votes to steal the show. illegally as pointed out. only a legislature can change voting rules. feel free to post the part that overrules that. I'm open for your attempt.

the fact it took demofks, five days to bring in enough votes to steal the show.

what illegal votes were brought in? Neither party can bring in counterfeit ballots without the other party witnessing it and going along with it?

Where did that happen? Why did Rudy and all of trumps lawyers miss what you presumably know?

Because I don't care to participate in YOUR partisan hypocrisy.

In other words you don’t have anything that compares to trumps big stop the steal riot tweet.

I never supported his tweets, you should realize that I am free thinking INDEPENDENT, I go with facts/evidence over partisan politics. You have already forgotten my views on the matter, from POST 23,

It doesn't matter anymore, he is 47 days and counting out of office, he has lost many court cases over it, now he is in Florida.

I don't give a shit if his tweet is correct or not, it is not important anymore since he is out and will never be in power again.

Feel free to waste your time pursuing dead ends, it won't matter in the long run. He isn't breaking laws over this, that is the reality you haven't embraced yet.

exactly what I would have asked.

#1 "States want to correct their votes. .... NO STATE ON RECORD WANTING THAT

#2 which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, ... . NO STATES KNOW of irregularities and fraud, THAT WOULD CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION

#3 plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. ..... NO STATES HAD A CORRUPT or ILLEGAL PROCESS.

#4 All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, .... NO. MIKE PENCE HAS NO LEGAL OR CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY TO SEND THEM BACK EVEN IF THE STATES WANTED THEIRS BACK

#5 AND WE WIN. ..........NOPE. YOU HAVE CREATED DELAY AND CHAOS. Because Mike Pence had no legal authority to unilaterally reject any certifications it Hass to go to a vote In the Senate and in the house. So even if the Senate agreed to send them back there’s no way in hell the house would. Trump has no chance to win.

Last edited:
I never supported his tweets, you should realize that I am free thinking INDEPENDENT, I go with facts/evidence over partisan politics.

This thread is about the facts and the evidence that Trump lied to his supporters that Pence could be pressured into unilaterally sending election certificates back to key states - He and his supporters would win the election.

About 1000 of his supporters took that to the point of launching an assault on Capitol Hill to disrupt the certification process and to hang MIKE PENCE.

Why do you object to discussing and seeking an investigation into these facts and evidence?

If you don’t care to be involved then don’t be. Why even comment on it if you don’t care?

None. It was 100% true.

What have you got?

The Pa. House debated and voted 282-138 against an objection to Pennsylvania's Electoral College vote on Jan 7th.

LOL

I think you need to check your 'facts'. the PA House did not, the US Congress did, so not sure how that refutes my comments regarding PA?

None. It was 100% true.

What have you got?

LOL

I think you need to check your 'facts'. the PA House did not, the US Congress did, so not sure how that refutes my comments regarding PA?

I stand corrected. The Republican leaders in the Pa legislature only sent a partisan letter that had no legal bindings to alter the states certification, especially by the US Congress.

Pennsylvania legislature definitely wanted the votes corrected,

Why did you lie to me? The Pennsylvania legislature did not want the votes corrected. 57 of 203 members in the PA House of Representatives signed a letter and sent it to the US Congressional Delegation for PA.

That is no where’s near a majority.

So why did you lie?

Why did you lie to me? The Pennsylvania legislature did not want the votes corrected. 57 of 203 members in the PA House of Representatives signed a letter and sent it to the US Congressional Delegation for PA.

So why did you lie?

Lie? lol You mean the politicians that are terrified of being canceled and safely stay on the fence to protect their own interests, regardless of party?? That are intimidated and threatened by your friends on the left? There were 57 brave people that were willing to stand up for what was right and put it all on the line in order to keep their integrity and represent the people they swore to put as a priority. You fools go around backing the people in office that are robbing you blind of both money and liberty, and happily cheer them on from the sidelines simply because they have a 'D' by their name. I can only hope and pray that someday you idiots wake up, but I fear that the D party could go full blown communism and you idiots would still be there cheering them on. History is always doomed to repeat itself because of fools like you.

So why did you lie?

Lie? lol You mean the politicians that are terrified of being canceled and safely stay on the fence to protect their own interests, regardless of party?? That are intimidated and threatened by your friends on the left? There were 57 brave people that were willing to stand up for what was right and put it all on the line in order to keep their integrity and represent the people they swore to put as a priority. You fools go around backing the people in office that are robbing you blind of both money and liberty, and happily cheer them on from the sidelines simply because they have a 'D' by their name. I can only hope and pray that someday you idiots wake up, but I fear that the D party could go full blown communism and you idiots would still be there cheering them on. History is always doomed to repeat itself because of fools like you.
Is that supposed to excuse the lie you got caught telling?

the fact it took demofks, five days to bring in enough votes to steal the show. illegally as pointed out.
only a legislature can change voting rules.

There is no in-person requirement in Pennsylvania’s constitution..

what voting rule change in Pennsylvania are you wanting me to look at.

Is this it:
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court will allow Pennsylvania to count mailed-in ballots received up to three days after the Nov. 3 election, rejecting a Republican plea in the presidential battleground state.
The justices divided 4-4 on Monday, an outcome that upholds a state Supreme Court ruling that required county election officials to receive and count mailed-in ballots that arrive up until Nov. 6, even if they don't have a clear postmark, as long as there is not proof it was mailed after the polls closed.

Yes, you lied. Not funny!

Why did you lie?

This is a discussion forum where establishing facts is a top and highly essential factor. How can anything be resolved if one side lies and then think it’s funny when they’ve been caught.

Well, first ...
One starts a serious thread, not a flame thread.
When responding to the thread, the OP doesn't flame other members.
The OP should establish facts in order for discussion to begin.

These suggestions will go a long way in getting the debate.

Nothing will get resolved when the thread premise is a lie to begin with.

Forum List

Back