Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

thousands and thousands perhaps millions of fake mailins

why do you profess to know something and you don’t even have numbers.? Is it thousands and thousands or PERHAPS millions. And where are they?When you say you know something how do you supposed to know something? Or are you just a liar like the rest of the Trump team.

why do you profess to know something and you don’t even have numbers.? Is it thousands and thousands or PERHAPS millions. And where are they?When you say you know something how do you supposed to know something? Or are you just a liar like the rest of the Trump team.
Who cares if its just one looneytunes? The whole farce of needing mailins for the leftysniffles is in itself the giant election scam your ilk perpetuated. And overnight validation of the thousands of mailins it took to overcome Trump in the 4-5 key states is impossible.

giant election scam?? 26709115
The whole farce of needing mailins for the leftysniffles is in itself the giant election scam your ilk perpetuated.

What’s the scam? What was dishonest? What was the fraud? Who are the perps?
How did the scheme work. Do they sneak counterfeit ballots in and sneak the real ballots out?

If you ‘know’ then you must ‘know’ these things.

Fake ballots not quality checked 26709037
we know the fake leftyvirus mailin ballots were not quality checked for accuracy.

Since you you have declared that you know that certain mail in ballots were not quality checked you must be able to tell us in what state or states that has happened?

Did you send money to trump to pay all these lawyers to expose all this fraud?

Trump has a couple million dollars of all you goofball’s money. Don’t you think it would be a good idea to investigate these fraudulent ballots so it doesn’t happen again?

Who can identify the idiot who started this thread?

We know these two are idiots because they have stated that everything Trump said in that tweet was 100 percent true. Are you in the same overwhelming state of delusion that is suffered by protectionist and theHawk? Or do you know it’s a lie? You see the tweet is a couple of months old but the delusional infection is still with maybe a third of the American population. Are you infected or are you immune or disinfected yet? . Just curious.

this is for you..."I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewinsky

Wgaddabout when that cigar had sex? 26718730

Bill fucked up and lied about having sex and all that. And the national security threat when a President lies and has secrets like that. I’m not defending that and never did.

You really got me there. Not sure what that has to do with this?

Why don’t you want to talk about Trump’s multitude of lies, that are related to the deadly attack on the legislative branch by the by Trump’s supporters. It was all in the hopes of forcing the win to the loser who lost by seven million votes.
Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We’re supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.​
States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”​

is it true that states “voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back”?

Trump lied in broad daylight that enough states wanted their certified results back and if Pence sent them back the states wouid revise the results abd Trumo wins.

An ejection would have been overturned and a fascist unelected liar and Megalomaniac sits in the White House at least four more years.

He said it at the rally on insurrection day.
“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”​

Wouid you be one of those happy people to have a fascist appointed by committee in the White House or golfing at Mara Lago fir four years?

Last edited:
Who can identify the idiot who started this thread?

We know these two are idiots because they have stated that everything Trump said in that tweet was 100 percent true. Are you in the same overwhelming state of delusion that is suffered by protectionist and theHawk? Or do you know it’s a lie? You see the tweet is a couple of months old but the delusional infection is still with maybe a third of the American population. Are you infected or are you immune or disinfected yet? . Just curious.
GFY, fuckwad.

Get over it and move on!

What have you moved your self-righteous highness to?

The US constitution was written 240 years ago and this fallacious subversive tweet is much more recent than tha
January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"​

Why should we move on from Trump’s outright and numerous lies that were intended to subvert the election that he clearly lost so he would become the winner.

This lie is intriguing to me

"States want to correct their votes”

How can a President be so distanced from reality that he can say things like that?

And some say just move on?

he is 47 days out of office,

HE is still lying about the election and therefore is conducting himself detrimental to all future elections. His election lies are a form of violence against millions of Americans that don’t look like him and voted to rid the nation of his menace. His lies call their vote fraud.

It doesn't matter anymore, he is 47 days and counting out of office, he has lost many court cases over it, now he is in Florida.

I don't give a shit if his tweet is correct or not, it is not important anymore since he is out and will never be in power again.

:cool:

Horseshit, I know you want to pretend otherwise but Trump is still has a grip on Republican party and most of them still believe his election lies.

January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"
Shouldn't our votes count? Why are you against a recount? Are you afraid the real winner would win?

Shouldn't our votes count?

In case you didn’t know it your vote did count. If you voted. It counted. Trumps claims of voter fraud are bogus. They are downright lies. There is only so much time to spend in verifying an election. The timeline is specified in the constitution. Do you believe in the Constitution? If you do why do you worship Trump?

I want to ask you something. Trump only wants to throw out the vote in five or six states that he lost. Early voting and mail in voting is OK in Florida apparently because Trump won that state. Did you send money to trump to challenge to the election? He received a couple hundred million I hear but he only spent about $14 million on election fraud. So you need to ask yourself this question too. If Trump really believes he was screwed out of an election, why has he stopped investigating and challenging.

There’s nothing stopping him from Spending that money on investigators finding that fraud the deep dark fraud that he thinks is still in there. Should he at least trying to unleash the Kracken?

But he’s not gonna spend that money on the deep dark election fraud is he? He knows that would be stupid.

the next time Trump talks about his future plans being involved in an election just ask him this one question why did you stop investigating election fraud? If the deep state got away with it in 2020 what’s to say they won’t do it again in 2024?

Shouldn't our votes count? Why are you against a recount? Are you afraid the real winner would win?

One of the reasons why I posted the January 6 Trump tweet at 8:17 in the morning was to have a meaningful discussion with Trump voters such as yourself. I understand you’re distraught because God’s gift to America didn’t win.

I bet if you were to examine the OP tweet with an open mind and outside of your loyalty to Trump and the right wing political tribe you would be able to come to grips with the fact that it is a fact that Biden won and Trump lost.

Your post indicates that you believe there should be recounts. There were recounts in the close elections. Some were automatic some you guys paid for. But I would argue that you must agree that the losing candidate can’t have recounts go on forever and ever and tie up everything in the United States of America for months and months and months.

But when you look at that tweet as I said and one of the posters is correct there are five lies that are extremely obvious that they are lies. The one lie Trump speaks claiming that the states want their vote back - you should just check it out. Find a state that wants their vote back. There are none.

There is obvious dishonesty on trumps part in such a major major civil matter as the peaceful transfer of power in a US election.

So keep in mind Trumps obvious wanton open dishonesty to his followers and to his countrymen and ask yourself is it that unusual for all his court challenges and requests for recounts and sending back ballots being denied 60 times and counting?

What you need to figure out is that such a prolific liar and dishonest man who ask people like you for money to fight in court is probably going nowhere because honesty and integrity and respect for the law is what is supposed to prevail in a coutroom.

Just think about it.

Last edited:
Wgaddabout when that cigar had sex? 26718730

Bill fucked up and lied about having sex and all that. And the national security threat when a President lies and has secrets like that. I’m not defending that and never did.

You really got me there. Not sure what that has to do with this?

Why don’t you want to talk about Trump’s multitude of lies, that are related to the deadly attack on the legislative branch by the by Trump’s supporters. It was all in the hopes of forcing the win to the loser who lost by seven million votes.
Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We’re supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.​
States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”​

is it true that states “voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back”?

Trump lied in broad daylight that enough states wanted their certified results back and if Pence sent them back the states wouid revise the results abd Trumo wins.

An ejection would have been overturned and a fascist unelected liar and Megalomaniac sits in the White House at least four more years.

He said it at the rally on insurrection day.
“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”​

Wouid you be one of those happy people to have a fascist appointed by committee in the White House or golfing at Mara Lago fir four years?
1. YOU are who is lying. the attack on the legislature was primarily leftist loons, not Trump supporters. Trump exhorted his followers to protest "peacefully & patriotically" (Trump's words)

2. Democrats are the facists who are allowing criminals to riot, abolishing police, grabbing guns, and stifling free speech.

3. All you posted here of Trump's words were CORRECT. No reason to think they weren't. Only DUPED fools would think there to be something wrong with those words.

One of the reasons why I posted the January 6 Trump tweet at 8:17 in the morning was to have a meaningful discussion with Trump voters such as yourself. I understand you’re distraught because God’s gift to America didn’t win.

I bet if you were to examine the OP tweet with an open mind and outside of your loyalty to Trump and the right wing political tribe you would be able to come to grips with the fact that it is a fact that Biden won and Trump lost.

Your post indicates that you believe there should be recounts. There were recounts in the close elections. Some were automatic some you guys paid for. But I would argue that you must agree that the losing candidate can’t have recounts go on forever and ever and tie up everything in the United States of America for months and months and months.

But when you look at that tweet as I said and one of the posters is correct there are five lies that are extremely obvious that they are lies. The one lie Trump speaks claiming that the states want their vote back - you should just check it out. Find a state that wants their vote back. There are none.

There is obvious dishonesty on trumps part in such a major major civil matter as the peaceful transfer of power in a US election.

So keep in mind Trumps obvious wanton open dishonesty to his followers and to his countrymen and ask yourself is it that unusual for all his court challenges and requests for recounts and sending back ballots being denied 60 times and counting?

What you need to figure out is that such a prolific liar and dishonest man who ask people like you for money to fight in court is probably going nowhere because honesty and integrity and respect for the law is what is supposed to prevail in a coutroom.

Just think about it.
Nobody could be so DUPED and stupid to still believe that Biden (who held rallies and nobody showed up), could have gotten 80 million votes, and actually won the election. You've got to be lying.

They KNOW if martial law were declared, and the Democrats in charge of the vote counting were not there to rig it, that the same result that showed up Wednsday morning November 4th, would be apparent. A landslide victory for Trump.

This is what should have happened. Strange that it didn't, and the derauders were allowed to pull it off (the theft of the election)

Trump exhorted his followers to protest "peacefully & patriotically" (Trump's words)

Indeed Trump did. I agree.So the violent riot on January 6 should not be blamed on him.

I simply asked if if anyone thinks this Trump Lie is true.

regarding the certification of the election each state sent to Congress.

“is it true that states “voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back”

Last edited:
MeBelle disagrees that Trump lied
"States want to correct their votes”

I look forward to seeing the cases where states wanted Pence to send their results back so they could change them to Trump as the winner.

Please, in any future endeavor you may wish to engage me in conversation:

Rule #1 : Don't assume anything I might mean by a down vote. Ask me instead.

Rule #2: Don't be a dick.

Forum List

Back