Who are your favorite BLACK comedians?

Mine are Bill Cosby, who WAS very funny once upon a time, Chris Rock, who I think is the funniest black comedian today, Jack Black, a very funny white guy, Lewis Black, another very funny white guy, and Governor Northam, in BLACKFACE. These are my five favorites, who are yours? I almost forgot Dave Chapelle, he would be my #6.
IM2...
Well, he DOES make us laugh.....

Mine are Bill Cosby, who WAS very funny once upon a time, Chris Rock, who I think is the funniest black comedian today, Jack Black, a very funny white guy, Lewis Black, another very funny white guy, and Governor Northam, in BLACKFACE. These are my five favorites, who are yours? I almost forgot Dave Chapelle, he would be my #6.

Redd Foxx... He was funny as hell...
He sure WAS. I've heard that his standup material was QUITE profane. I've never actually heard any of it, I keep planning on doing this, but keep forgetting to do so. I enjoyed his antics on Sanford and Son.

You have to listen to his stand up material to really get how great he was. The man could make a racist jaw drop with some if his comments...

Him and Cosby were masters of their profession along with Flip Wilson...

I used to like Foxx some till someone gave me an 8 track of him. He was a horse racing announcer in one part. The horses had names like My Dick and I thought I was gonna puke from laughing so much.

Cosby... back in the day my cousin and I would steal a home canned jar of my aunts dill or sweet pickles and go upstairs and listen to his albums over and over. Good times!

He sure WAS. I've heard that his standup material was QUITE profane. I've never actually heard any of it, I keep planning on doing this, but keep forgetting to do so. I enjoyed his antics on Sanford and Son.

You have to listen to his stand up material to really get how great he was. The man could make a racist jaw drop with some if his comments...

I used to like Foxx some till someone gave me an 8 track of him. He was a horse racing announcer in one part. The horses had names like My Dick and I thought I was gonna puke from laughing so much.

Cosby... back in the day my cousin and I would steal a home canned jar of my aunts dill or sweet pickles and go upstairs and listen to his albums over and over. Good times!
Cosby WAS great once upon a time. My sister, brother and I WORE OUT our parents' copies of his Wonderfulness and Why Is There Air? albums. Very funny stuff!

Cosby WAS great once upon a time. My sister, brother and I WORE OUT our parents' copies of his Wonderfulness and Why Is There Air? albums. Very funny stuff!

It sucks yak ass when childhood favorites, whether it be a food, an activity, friend or relative and comics get frigged up one way or another.

I still love the times my cousin and I had listening to Cosby and other albums up in her hot old room for so much time. Should I now feel guilty about it considering what came later? Phrt. Life's too short. His stories about his and russell's bedtime were a LOT like my brother and I. I think I pummeled the crap out of him about 10 times a week.

Forum List

Back