Who are your favorite BLACK comedians?

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
Mine are Bill Cosby, who WAS very funny once upon a time, Chris Rock, who I think is the funniest black comedian today, Jack Black, a very funny white guy, Lewis Black, another very funny white guy, and Governor Northam, in BLACKFACE. These are my five favorites, who are yours? I almost forgot Dave Chapelle, he would be my #6.

Mine are Bill Cosby, who WAS very funny once upon a time, Chris Rock, who I think is the funniest black comedian today, Jack Black, a very funny white guy, Lewis Black, another very funny white guy, and Governor Northam, in BLACKFACE. These are my five favorites, who are yours? I almost forgot Dave Chapelle, he would be my #6.
No Clayton Bigsby?

Charlatans!!

Chapelle rules!

Richard Pryor

Eddie Murphy

Bernie Mac

Bill Cosby

Chris Rock

Dave Chappelle

Tyler Perry

The Wayans. If you've never seen their 1st movies, you should.

I don't have any anymore because they all became unfunny assholes.

iu

What a phony.

iu

Behold the forlorn downtrodden fragile white American male in all his victimhood See you in church.

Another permutation of:
WATCH: Iranian pilgrims taunt coronavirus with ‘communal licking’ of religious shrines despite outbreak

Besides:
Trump Declares Himself “King of Israel,” the “Second Coming of God”

He is risen. He is risen indeed.

Forum List

Back