Free and easy COVID-19 test that you can take at home....................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
The more doctors research this COVID-19 thing, the more they are finding out about it everyday. It seems that a person can be asymptomatic (not showing flu symptoms), but still have the virus. Doctors are saying that one of the signs of this particular virus is that in it's very early stages, a person won't be able to smell or taste things.

So......................my roomie and I did a bit of brainstorming today, and came up with your very own test at home. If you can no longer smell your farts, nor taste what you're eating, then you may wish to go see a doctor, as it IS one of the signs of the virus.

The more doctors research this COVID-19 thing, the more they are finding out about it everyday. It seems that a person can be asymptomatic (not showing flu symptoms), but still have the virus. Doctors are saying that one of the signs of this particular virus is that in it's very early stages, a person won't be able to smell or taste things.

So......................my roomie and I did a bit of brainstorming today, and came up with your very own test at home. If you can no longer smell your farts, nor taste what you're eating, then you may wish to go see a doctor, as it IS one of the signs of the virus.

Ok but I normally can't smell or taste unless I am actually getting sick. The joys of having spent most of my life with pets I am allergic to ;)

Ok but I normally can't smell or taste unless I am actually getting sick. The joys of having spent most of my life with pets I am allergic to ;)
The joys of having spent most of my life with pets I am allergic to

I blame years of smoking for my lack of smell or ability to taste.

Okay but if you are Type O blood you are much better resistant to the virus than Type A's are so here's hoping you have a fighting chance :smoke::cheers2:

Okay but if you are Type O blood you are much better resistant to the virus than Type A's are so here's hoping you have a fighting chance :smoke::cheers2:

O-

O-

Then you have a shot at just being a super spreader, killing off all your A friends one by one :)

Oh noooo....I hope its not an up the nose thing....these dems will be stabbing their little brains....

Forum List

Back