Who Are the Real Religious Bigots?

Did you really? I hope you like the way it came out.

If you really need examples as to either of the four names I gave you, then, I really feel sorry for you.

Immie
Yes, I did, and yes, I do, and yes, I do.

As for your last "Yes, I do." Too bad, I've got a cold and a headache and I'm not playing those games tonight.

Immie
I hope you feel better. It isn't a game, I'm simply curious to see what you come up with to back up your assertion.

I have a wicked cold myself. Had it for a week at least and it won't go away.

IRL, I need a hug.

False Christians falsely believe "their" religion is superior to all others, and openly practice religious discrimination against Islam and others.

Yes, I did, and yes, I do, and yes, I do.

As for your last "Yes, I do." Too bad, I've got a cold and a headache and I'm not playing those games tonight.

Immie
I hope you feel better. It isn't a game, I'm simply curious to see what you come up with to back up your assertion.

I have a wicked cold myself. Had it for a week at least and it won't go away.

IRL, I need a hug.

No, you want me to go search for hours for quotes from people you know very well are exactly the kind of people I was speaking about. I'm really not in the mood to do that. I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm sure there are plenty from both sides that will look at that list and agree with me on at least two of the four. ;)

/sending you a hug with this post. Hope it helps.

Immie

A college in Indiana just banned the National Anthem for being too violent.

You can't make this shit up.

You know...that has been debated for as long as I remember. It is NOT a new thing. That along with the fact that the melody is damn hard to sing.

So what is so violent about it? The Bombs bursting IN AIR? the Rockets red glare?

Fucking Bullshit, this is not about the song being Violent. it's about a bunch of left wing, academic assholes. Who get ashamed at the very Idea of people being proud to be Americans. Nothing but a bunch of blame America assholes.

Francis Scott Key only documented our resilience and progressives find that too violent?

Of course the progressives are too fucking dumb to realize that it was the Brits that came here and attacked us which caused even allowed Francis Scott Key to write the poem in the first place...

Imagine the warfare and naval bombardment he saw - then he saw the flag go right back up...

Do progressives not realize what inspired the Star Spangled Banner?

The Brits only tried to invade Ft McHenry...

How is defending ones self "wrong."

Once again progressives are absolutely without question ungrateful...

They hate the United States to the core...

I like the song when it is sung correctly.

I really don't like the recent craze of trying to prolong the notes at the end.

However, if I had my druthers I would choose either God Bless America, America the Beautiful, or The Battle Hymn of the Republic over the Star Spangled Banner as our National Anthem.

Immie

It's a good poem for its time....later put to music...an English drinking song. America the Beautiful is better.

False Christians falsely believe "their" religion is superior to all others, and openly practice religious discrimination against Islam and others.

And Muslims cut people's heads off.

I'll take Christians any day.

There is a Muslim running the Dockers store nearby. Should I wear a metal collar while walking near that store?

A college in Indiana just banned the National Anthem for being too violent.

You can't make this shit up.

You know...that has been debated for as long as I remember. It is NOT a new thing. That along with the fact that the melody is damn hard to sing.

Yeah, as long as I've been alive there's been a real call for changing the anthem over to God Bless America. The Star Spangled Banner has always had problems with the complexity of the lyrics and music. Plus it references a pretty obscure event in US history that most folks don't even understand.

So dumb it down like we have, for decades, for the sake of the idiots of the world.

:eusa_whistle:

It's a good poem for its time....later put to music...an English drinking song. America the Beautiful is better.

But the poem is documentation of resilience firsthand.

The Star Spangled Banner defines the US.... "America the Beautiful" is more of a meaningless ballad.

But the poem is documentation of resilience firsthand.

The Star Spangled Banner defines the US.... "America the Beautiful" is more of a meaningless ballad.

Right...saying America is Beautiful is meaningless. :doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvpxVE_kQXg]US National Anthem drowned out by cheers at 91 NHL All Star Game - YouTube[/ame]

And Muslims cut people's heads off.

I'll take Christians any day.

christians blow up people, and hack people to death.

In the last fifty years, how many Christian suicide bombers have their been? Please provide the link.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgTOsawOdr0]Muslim Children Play Suicide Bomber - YouTube[/ame]

Meanwhile progressives pretend to be intellectuals and they cant figure out the lyrics to the Star Spangled Banner?

I bet Canadians would go batshit if anyone banned "Oh Canada."

That speaks volumes for how fucked this country is.

Then we have Americans claiming its too fucking complicated.

We would.

We also reference God in our national anthem, the official name is "The Dominion of Canada", which is a reference to the bible, and taxpayers fund Catholic schools.

However, there is no concept of the separation of religion and state in Canada. But Canadians are more tolerant towards those whom many religious people discriminate, such as gays. Also, there is virtually no religiosity in Canadian politics like there is in America. Nobody would get up and say they were guided by evangelical principles and expect to get elected to national office.

Meanwhile progressives pretend to be intellectuals and they cant figure out the lyrics to the Star Spangled Banner?

We would.

We also reference God in our national anthem, the official name is "The Dominion of Canada", which is a reference to the bible, and taxpayers fund Catholic schools.

However, there is no concept of the separation of religion and state in Canada. But Canadians are more tolerant towards those whom many religious people discriminate, such as gays. Also, there is virtually no religiosity in Canadian politics like there is in America. Nobody would get up and say they were guided by evangelical principles and expect to get elected to national office.

You are Canadian, it all makes sense now!

So, if someone got up and said they were guided by Christian principles they couldn't be expected to get elected to national office?

We would.

Yet Canadians still bow to a monarchy....

Forum List

Back