Who Are the Racists?

r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg
Epic Fail moron.

Documentary exposes Critical Race Theory indoctrination in public schools | National Report
Producers Rebecca Friedrichs and Deborah Flora talked about their upcoming documentary, "Whose Children Are They?", exposing "Critical Race Theory indoctrination" and "highly sexualized curriculum" in public schools, on Monday's "National Report."

Democrats are their own worst enemy.
Democrats are here defending all their racist policies every way they can and attacking conservatives to deflect their racism.

Democrats are the true racists, always have been.

To be fair, isn't everyone a "racist" in one sense?

If one is walking down the street and sees a multiracial group of young men (African American, Asian, Caucasian, Hispanic, & Native American) approaching, wouldn't one at least unconsciously be more apprehensive about certain of those young men than about the others?

The Rev. Jesse Jackson once admitted that he would.

To be fair, isn't everyone a "racist" in one sense?

If one is walking down the street and sees a multiracial group of young men (African American, Asian, Caucasian, Hispanic, & Native American) approaching, wouldn't one at least unconsciously be more apprehensive about certain of those young men than about the others?

The Rev. Jesse Jackson once admitted that he would.

But that's not racism. That would better be described as profiling. If they we all wearing MAGA hats I'd be more likely to smile nnd say hello.

You are leaving out elements. If a group of whites wearing hoodies and saggy pants came at me and a bunch of clean cut blacks with maga hats came at me I'd be more worried about the whites, because its not the skin color, its the overall profile

a speed camera doesn't know about the race of the driver.
Only the speed and the plate.
But i suppose some might be pissed about the highways that run thru minority neighborhoods, that might haven't been patrolled before.
This is our so-called "infrastructure". Distracted driving kills more than speed does.

Forum List

Back