Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The European Union contributes millions of euros every year to the Palestinian Authority’s Ministry of Education. Included in these donations, is aid for the construction of schools. Instead of turning the schools in to safe havens for education and for promoting and fostering peace, the PA uses them as a means to implement its systematic indoctrination of the kids. The Elementary School for Girls in Hawara, built with donations from the European Commission, is just one example.

A recent exhibition in the school highlighted three elements of the PA’s indoctrination:

rocket-model1.png

Glorifying violence:

The picture featured in a dominant place of the exhibit displayed a rocket with “Ayyash 250” written on it. The reference is to one of the 4,300 rockets Hamas and other Gaza-based terrorists fired at Israel in the
recent war, indiscriminately targeting Israel’s civilian population.

[Facebook page of the Fatah Movement – Nablus Branch, June 14, 2021]

The “return” of the so-called Palestinian refugees:

rocket-model3.png

The exhibit itself was dedicated to reinforcing the myth that millions of Palestinians will, one day flood Israel as part of what the Palestinians refer to as the “Right of return”.

The image shows a decoration in the shape of the PA map of “Palestine,” and next to it a key representing the Palestinian refugees’ “right of return.”

Text on sign in bottom right corner: “The procession of freedom –
My homeland is from the [Mediterranean] Sea to the [Jordan] River. Our return is near, and we have already begun to pack our belongings.”

[Facebook page of the Fatah Movement – Nablus Branch, June 14, 2021]

The EU purportedly supports the PA as part of an effort to promote peace between the Palestinians and Israel. Brainwashing children with pictures of missiles, a false reality in which Israel does not exist, and a narrative which will never be realized unless Israel agrees to commit national suicide, does not contribute to peace building efforts.

The fact that this kind of indoctrination is taking place in a EU-funded school should be cause for concern.

(full article online)

What it means is that 10% or more Arabs can live under Ottoman or Jordanian Muslim rule without complaining and resorting to any terror.

Under Israel, aka Jews......, anything goes to "Liberate the land" for Muslims.

And.....it is about keeping the charade of being occupied by the "supremacist Jews" who "came from Europe", taking land from the "Palestinians" and wanting to ethnically cleanse the Arabs from "their land", etc, etc, etc

Last edited:
RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
SUBTOPIC: WHERE are the Palestinians?
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

(COMMENT)

I was just reading a
News Article by By Hugh Fitzgerald - on June 20, 2021- in which he said something that startled me:

EXCERPT Hugh Fitzgererald • JihadWatch’s Mystery Man said:
In the West Bank, 90% of the Arabs live in Areas A and B. In Area A, the PA has complete control of daily life. In Area B, the PA has complete control of all aspects of the Arab inhabitants lives except for security. It is only in Area C, where Israelis retain control, that fewer than 10% of the West Bank Arabs live.

The way the Palestinians moan - groan, and complain • I was under the false impression that the confrontations and hostile incidents with Israeli Security were emanating from 90% of the population. But instead, Area "C" only represents less than 10% of the Arab Palestinians in the West Bank. And in the Gaza Strip, there is Zero Israeli Security.

Only < 10%... I'm still trying to digest that. What does it mean?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
It is Israel's policy to ethnically cleans Palestinians from area C and to move them into the bantustans.

What it means is that 10% or more Arabs can live under Ottoman or Jordanian Muslim rule without complaining and resorting to any terror.

Under Israel, aka Jews......, anything goes to "Liberate the land" for Muslims.

And.....it is about keeping the charade of being occupied by the "supremacist Jews" who "came from Europe", taking land from the "Palestinians" and wanting to ethnically cleanse the Arabs from "their land", etc, etc, etc

There is a valid case to be made that for 1,400 years, the religious authoritarianism which is Islamism has oppressed populations. It is the pious Moslem who believes that theocratic totalitarianism is the natural alternative to the secular institutions of Western representative democracy. How does anyone reconcile the ascendancy of the West and its representative democracy, largely being shaped around the principles of equal rights, personal freedoms and personal responsibility vs. the history of Islamic majority nations that are based upon the principles of patriarchy, derision, learned hatreds and promotion of fear societies?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

(COMMENT)

I was just reading a
News Article by By Hugh Fitzgerald - on June 20, 2021- in which he said something that startled me:

In the West Bank, 90% of the Arabs live in Areas A and B. In Area A, the PA has complete control of daily life. In Area B, the PA has complete control of all aspects of the Arab inhabitants lives except for security. It is only in Area C, where Israelis retain control, that fewer than 10% of the West Bank Arabs live.

The way the Palestinians moan - groan, and complain • I was under the false impression that the confrontations and hostile incidents with Israeli Security were emanating from 90% of the population. But instead, Area "C" only represents less than 10% of the Arab Palestinians in the West Bank. And in the Gaza Strip, there is Zero Israeli Security.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
It is Israel's policy to ethnically cleans Palestinians from area C and to move them into the bantustans.

Your silly cut and paste slogans are a hoot.

Do you flail your Hamas issued Pom Poms when you recite their Charter?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

(COMMENT)

I was just reading a

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Ahhh, the Hamas lady posts again.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

(COMMENT)

I was just reading a

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed, the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailer cuts and pastes another of his usual slogans.

Israeli provocation.

The Pallys would be attacking whomever was living on land they thought to be waqf (land Arabs-Moslems presume is an entitlement for their exclusive use as a promise from the Arab warlord who invented the religion.)

Israel again bombs Hamas targets in Gaza as fire balloons continue​

The flare-up could threaten last month's cease-fire between Israel and Hamas.
Gaza incendiary balloons filled

A masked Palestinian supporter of the Al-Nasir Salah Al-Din Brigades prepares incendiary balloons to launch across the border fence east of Gaza city towards Israel, on June 16, 2021, east of Gaza City in Gaza. - Fatima Shbair/Getty Images

[Just where was this song, and all others like it, against the Ottoman Empire or the Egyptian control of Gaza or the Jordanian control of Judea, Samaria and the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem?

And it is all about being against the Children of Zion.
Wait!!!! Jews are not indigenous of the land, but they are being called Children of Zion?

What a confused people, the Arabs are ]

THE PA – PLO have led the world in fine-tuning multiple means of terror that target civilians. These include airplane hijackings, suicide bombings, knifings, drive-by shootings, car-rammings and more, and have created an entire lexicon of different words to cover up their being terrorists. Among the PA terms for terror are, "amaliya" = "operation," "muqawama" = “resistance,” intifada" = "shake up", "kifah" = "struggle" and "fidaa" = "self-sacrifice." And of course "silmiya sha’abiya" = “peaceful popular” murder with “daggers and knives,” which the PA leadership has unanimously agreed upon for now.

This Palestinese, including the hate speech, terror promoting videos, euphemisms, claims of victimhood and more, has proven to be a successful language for PA leaders. They can have their terror wave bringing international attention and increased internal popularity for the leaders, while at the same time can claim innocence to the international community. The PA, as it has done in the past, will then blame Israel for causing the victimized Palestinians to “spontaneously” turn to violence, and many world leaders will dutifully line up to blame Israel for Palestinian terror.

The Palestinian language has many innocent sounding euphemisms to hide its arsenal of terror and mask its strategies. Unless Israeli leaders understand who is behind Palestinian terror and arrest, prosecute and imprison those at the top of the terror pyramid – not only those wielding the knives and guns – the cycles of Palestinian terror will continue.

(full article online)

The recent disclosure by the German newspaper Bild of the unpublished EU report on Palestinian textbooks, confirms what Palestinian Media Watch has been reporting for years: The Palestinian curriculum and entire education system is full of incitement to hate and violence, glorification of terror, and denial of Israel's right to exist in any borders (See schoolbook examples below). Accordingly, the EU is being urged to demand a change in the PA’s educational messages to Palestinian children and youth and to reconsider its funding of PA text books and PA teachers’ salaries.

In this context, the following recent statement by PA Minister of Education Marwan Awratani is particularly significant because it proves in all clarity the PA’s uncompromising stand and unwillingness to change any of the contents in its schoolbooks. In fact, the PA doesn’t want any funding for education if it comes with conditions or demands from the donors regarding the content:

Headline: “The [PA] minister of education: We are rejecting all conditional funding that targets our Palestinian curricula”
[PA] Minister of Education Marwan Awratani emphasized that the [PA] government and Ministry of Education oppose any conditional funding by any source that targets our Palestinian curricula, which constitute a sovereign matter of the highest order (refers to international demands to remove incitement from PA schoolbooks as a condition of funding -Ed.).
He said that his ministry is working to find ways of national self-funding in order to build the schools.”
[Official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Feb. 15, 2021]

(full article online )

[ Endless, sad, loss of life. For a land which they cannot allow the Jews to have ]

Images and text posted on the Facebook page of Fatah Central Committee member Tawfiq Tirawi

tirawi-kiss1.jpg

Posted text: “Fatah Movement Central Committee member [and Fatah Commissioner of Popular Organizations] Tawfiq Tirawi kisses the blood and clothes of heroic Martyr Abdallah Khaled Daabas (i.e., terrorist, shot at Israeli security forces), a resident of the Tulkarem district. We pray to Allah that he will increase our days so we will welcome him when he arrives (i.e., when Israel returns his body).
May Allah have mercy on the pure-hearted Martyrs”

The image shows Fatah Central Committee member Tawfiq Tirawi kissing the bloody shirt of terrorist Abdallah Khaled Daabas.

(full article online)

Israeli provocation.

The Pallys would be attacking whomever was living on land they thought to be waqf (land Arabs-Moslems presume is an entitlement for their exclusive use as a promise from the Arab warlord who invented the religion.)

A masked Palestinian supporter of the Al-Nasir Salah Al-Din Brigades prepares incendiary balloons to launch across the border fence east of Gaza city towards Israel, on June 16, 2021, east of Gaza City in Gaza. - Fatima Shbair/Getty Images
The Pallys would be attacking whomever was living on land they thought to be waqf
Indeed, this is not about religion. It is about colonialism.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

(COMMENT)

I was just reading a

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed, the Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailer cuts and pastes another of his usual slogans.
What is your infatuation with Hamas?

The recent disclosure by the German newspaper Bild of the unpublished EU report on Palestinian textbooks, confirms what Palestinian Media Watch has been reporting for years: The Palestinian curriculum and entire education system is full of incitement to hate and violence, glorification of terror, and denial of Israel's right to exist in any borders (See schoolbook examples below). Accordingly, the EU is being urged to demand a change in the PA’s educational messages to Palestinian children and youth and to reconsider its funding of PA text books and PA teachers’ salaries.

In this context, the following recent statement by PA Minister of Education Marwan Awratani is particularly significant because it proves in all clarity the PA’s uncompromising stand and unwillingness to change any of the contents in its schoolbooks. In fact, the PA doesn’t want any funding for education if it comes with conditions or demands from the donors regarding the content:

Headline: “The [PA] minister of education: We are rejecting all conditional funding that targets our Palestinian curricula”
[PA] Minister of Education Marwan Awratani emphasized that the [PA] government and Ministry of Education oppose any conditional funding by any source that targets our Palestinian curricula, which constitute a sovereign matter of the highest order (refers to international demands to remove incitement from PA schoolbooks as a condition of funding -Ed.).
He said that his ministry is working to find ways of national self-funding in order to build the schools.”

(full article online )

Palestinian Media Watch is an Israeli propaganda organization. Not a reliable source.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

(COMMENT)

I was just reading a

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

What is your infatuation with Hamas?
Link?

Israeli provocation.

The Pallys would be attacking whomever was living on land they thought to be waqf
Indeed, this is not about religion. It is about colonialism.
Indeed, the Hamas charter has 92 instances of 'Allah'. Your madrassah never identified that?

(full article online )

Palestinian Media Watch is an Israeli propaganda organization. Not a reliable source.
Try paying attention. You were given a specific citation.

Official Palestinian Authority TV | Feb 21, 2021

Hurt feelings, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back