Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

Yeah, I'm not sure if that would be, under other circumstances, a violation of International Law. But it is not an act of an entity, quasi-government or not, that supports the Rule of Law. (Whatever hardship befalls the Arab Palestinians, I won't feel sorry one bit. They are angry, corrupt and cruel with no regard for human life.)

BLUF: The Palestinian Authority commits an offense if they directly provide funds with the knowledge that they are rewarding and furthering the criminal activity where such activity encourages the commission of an offense acts of terrorism in anticipation of a reward.

Palestinian authorities insist on paying salaries to terrorists
March 27, 2020 » Today News » Hamas / Terror Financing
(COMMENT)

It is a crying shame that donor nations to the Arab Palestinian causes facilitate and encourage terrorism. In some families, it is a form of supplemental income. It is a form of ritual sacrifice --- the offering of the life of a family member to secure a line of lifetime support through the commission of acts of intimidation in attempting to coerce the population that has the highest level of human development of any country in the region (rich or poor).

For as much as the Palestinians (West Bank, Gaza, Jerusalem) are insisting on certain demands and the eradication of the Jewish National Home and the State of Israel, the conflict is really about Power and Wealth as the hidden agenda of the Palestinians leadership (they are lining their pockets). The Arab Palestinian have devoted all their efforts to the conflict (Jihad and armed struggle being the only solution) and virtually nothing towards their infrastructure, commerce, and economy.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You make me laugh. Hamas, PFLP, etc. are not terrorists in Palestine. They are constitutionally protected political organizations. Acts against the occupation are not terrorism.

Palestine has a welfare system fot its people in need. They are not going to change their domestic policy to please some foreign, juvenile name callers.
You’re right. They are not “terrorists in Palestine « , they are terrorists all over the world.
They do not defend the Palestinians, they make their life ten times harder to live by inciting violence and war.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,
Islamic terrorists enact laws making themselves "constitutionally protected" islamic terrorists.

How cute.
(NOTATION)

We call this phenomenon: "criminal acts under the color of law"

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

What I simply don’t understand is the willingness on the part of the international community to shower Islamic terrrorist organizations with welfare money. These are the organizations which have oppressed those who elected them to govern, violently crushed opposition, and recruit their minions to commit acts with the express goal of exterminating another sovereign nation.

Hamas is the terrorist organization that recruited “protestors” for the border riots while they desired and planned for violence from the beginning, as they have admitted, and as the body count and wounded gives evidence. Qatari bagmen bring suitcases full of cash into Gaza and significant amounts of that cash go unaccounted for.

After decades of the insanity surrounding what amounts to financing and rewarding Islamic terrorism, the financing and rewards still continue.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

Yeah, I'm not sure if that would be, under other circumstances, a violation of International Law. But it is not an act of an entity, quasi-government or not, that supports the Rule of Law. (Whatever hardship befalls the Arab Palestinians, I won't feel sorry one bit. They are angry, corrupt and cruel with no regard for human life.)

BLUF: The Palestinian Authority commits an offense if they directly provide funds with the knowledge that they are rewarding and furthering the criminal activity where such activity encourages the commission of an offense acts of terrorism in anticipation of a reward.

(COMMENT)

It is a crying shame that donor nations to the Arab Palestinian causes facilitate and encourage terrorism. In some families, it is a form of supplemental income. It is a form of ritual sacrifice --- the offering of the life of a family member to secure a line of lifetime support through the commission of acts of intimidation in attempting to coerce the population that has the highest level of human development of any country in the region (rich or poor).

For as much as the Palestinians (West Bank, Gaza, Jerusalem) are insisting on certain demands and the eradication of the Jewish National Home and the State of Israel, the conflict is really about Power and Wealth as the hidden agenda of the Palestinians leadership (they are lining their pockets). The Arab Palestinian have devoted all their efforts to the conflict (Jihad and armed struggle being the only solution) and virtually nothing towards their infrastructure, commerce, and economy.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You make me laugh. Hamas, PFLP, etc. are not terrorists in Palestine. They are constitutionally protected political organizations. Acts against the occupation are not terrorism.

Palestine has a welfare system fot its people in need. They are not going to change their domestic policy to please some foreign, juvenile name callers.

"...a welfare system fot its people in need"

2. Hamas

Hamas terrorists can't really define were this imaginary place they call "Palestine" is located. There are the mini-caliphates of Gaza and the West Bank. I'm thinking both groups want the territory occupied by the competing mini-caliphate.

Hamas Political Bureau Member: Schools Will Teach Gaza's Children How to Liberate Palestine.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,
Islamic terrorists enact laws making themselves "constitutionally protected" islamic terrorists.

How cute.
(NOTATION)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
The Palestinian constitution forbids discrimination. It also forbids collective punishment. And there is no law against fighting the occupation.

So you are just blowing wind.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

2. Hamas
And we have a billionaire president while people die in the street.

What is your point?

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

You’re right. They are not “terrorists in Palestine « , they are terrorists all over the world.
They do not defend the Palestinians, they make their life ten times harder to live by inciting violence and war.
Who have they ever attacked besides the occupation?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, Hollie,
et al,

This is misinformation all the way around.

The Palestinian constitution forbids discrimination. It also forbids collective punishment.
[/indent]
(COMMENT)

How does this relate to "Hollie's" reply? Each Israeli new shekel used for other than the legal purpose and corruption is malfeasance (wrongdoing, especially by an Arab Palestinian public official).

And there is no law against fighting the occupation.

(COMMENT)

Well, that is simply NOT true. Article 68 Fourth Geneva Convention is an International Humanitarian Law, with the force of a Treaty, criminal acts subject to prosecution and penalties: "Protected persons who commit an offence which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power,

I wish you would not repeat this misinformation. It only encourages Arab Palestinians to commit criminal acts. And you incite in and by itself is a violation of international law. Here again, this is a demonstration that the Arab Palestinians have no regard for the Rule of Law.

S/RES/1624 (2005) said:
1. Calls upon all States to adopt such measures as may be necessary and appropriate and in accordance with their obligations under international law to:​
(a) Prohibit by law incitement to commit a terrorist act or acts;​
Internation Convention on Civil and Political Rights said:
1. Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.​
index.png

Most Respectfully,
R​

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, Hollie,
et al,

This is misinformation all the way around.

The Palestinian constitution forbids discrimination. It also forbids collective punishment.
[/indent]
(COMMENT)

How does this relate to "Hollie's" reply? Each Israeli new shekel used for other than the legal purpose and corruption is malfeasance (wrongdoing, especially by an Arab Palestinian public official).

And there is no law against fighting the occupation.​
So you are just blowing wind.​
(COMMENT)

Well, that is simply NOT true. Article 68 Fourth Geneva Convention is an International Humanitarian Law, with the force of a Treaty, criminal acts subject to prosecution and penalties: "Protected persons who commit an offence which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power,

I wish you would not repeat this misinformation. It only encourages Arab Palestinians to commit criminal acts. And you incite in and by itself is a violation of international law. Here again, this is a demonstration that the Arab Palestinians have no regard for the Rule of Law.

S/RES/1624 (2005) said:
1. Calls upon all States to adopt such measures as may be necessary and appropriate and in accordance with their obligations under international law to:​
(a) Prohibit by law incitement to commit a terrorist act or acts;​

Internation Convention on Civil and Political Rights said:
1. Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.​

index.png
Most Respectfully,​
R​
Israel's occupation is illegal, so it gets what it gets.

⁜→ P F Tinmore,
et al,

BLUF: How do you define an Occupation? I define it according to the Hague Regulation (Article 43).

Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army.
The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.

(COMMENT)

Condition 1: In what way can you take the definition of "Occupation" and cite the inverse to the definition to make it define an illegal Occupation.

Condition 2: Once you find the inverse of the "occupation," THEN tell me where, under international law, it states that.

I don't think you can do that. Why, because the inverse of "occupation is "no occupation." The inverse of "placed under the authority of the hostile army" is "not placed under the authority of the hostile army."

Help me understand what you actually mean when you say "illegal occupation."

Remember, the territory that the Israelis placed under the authority of the Israeli Defense Force was not taken from the Arab Palestinians. It passed from the hands of the Jordanians who announce to the world they cut all ties. That left it in the hands of the Israelis.

No territory was taken from the Arab Palestinians. In fact, it is the Arab Palestinians that are trying to take the territory under the effective control of the Israelis by force.

But I'm really interested where under international law does it define an "illegal occupation."

Was East Timor an illegal occupation?"
Was the Crimea an "illegal occupation?"

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

2. Hamas
And we have a billionaire president while people die in the street.

What is your point?
The point is, you folks have difficulties with rational decision making skills.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Who have they ever attacked besides the occupation?
How about we start with IsraelI athletes in Germany? Are athletes The Occupation™️?

It’s comical that you cut and paste slogans; The Occupation™️while you can’t define what land is being occupied and you don’t understand the definition of terms or slogans you cut and paste.

Ahmad (“The Conqueror”) Al-Khatwani has some grandiose plans for something he calls “Palestine”. He’s not clear as to who will conquer Israel and then move on to conquer Rome and Moscow or how the Crusading Islamists will do that.

I was rather insulted he didn’t include Washington DC is his list of places to conquer but I can understand he’s lamenting the loss of Europe by the Islamist Crusades after the death of the inventor of Islam.

He said that everything but an Islamic state has been tried and predicted that an Islamic state could easily and swiftly liberate Palestine and annihilate Israel. He also said that an Islamic state would conquer Rome and Moscow.

⁜→ P F Tinmore,
et al,

BLUF: How do you define an Occupation? I define it according to the Hague Regulation (Article 43).

Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army.
The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.

(COMMENT)

Condition 1: In what way can you take the definition of "Occupation" and cite the inverse to the definition to make it define an illegal Occupation.

Condition 2: Once you find the inverse of the "occupation," THEN tell me where, under international law, it states that.

I don't think you can do that. Why, because the inverse of "occupation is "no occupation." The inverse of "placed under the authority of the hostile army" is "not placed under the authority of the hostile army."

Remember, the territory that the Israelis placed under the authority of the Israeli Defense Force was not taken from the Arab Palestinians. It passed from the hands of the Jordanians who announce to the world they cut all ties. That left it in the hands of the Israelis.

No territory was taken from the Arab Palestinians. In fact, it is the Arab Palestinians that are trying to take the territory under the effective control of the Israelis by force.

But I'm really interested where under international law does it define an "illegal occupation."

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Art. 43. The authority of the legitimate power having in fact passed into the hands of the occupant, the latter shall take all the measures in his power to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety, while respecting, unless absolutely prevented, the laws in force in the country.

Art. 46. Family honour and rights, the lives of persons, and private property, as well as religious convictions and practice, must be respected.
Private property cannot be confiscated.

Art. 47. Pillage is formally forbidden.

Art. 50. No general penalty, pecuniary or otherwise, shall be inflicted upon the population on account of the acts of individuals for which they cannot be regarded as jointly and severally responsible.

Art. 55. The occupying State shall be regarded only as administrator and usufructuary of public buildings, real estate, forests, and agricultural estates belonging to the hostile State, and situated in the occupied country. It must safeguard the capital of these properties, and administer them in accordance with the rules of usufruct.

Art. 56. The property of municipalities, that of institutions dedicated to religion, charity and education, the arts and sciences, even when State property, shall be treated as private property.
All seizure of, destruction or wilful damage done to institutions of this character, historic monuments, works of art and science, is forbidden, and should be made the subject of legal proceedings.

Art. 25. The attack or bombardment, by whatever means, of towns, villages, dwellings, or buildings which are undefended is prohibited.

Art. 28. The pillage of a town or place, even when taken by assault, is prohibited.​

The rules of occupation gives the occupying power obligations and restrictions. Israel violates virtually all of them.

⁜→ P F Tinmore,
et al,

(COMMENT)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Art. 43. The authority of the legitimate power having in fact passed into the hands of the occupant, the latter shall take all the measures in his power to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety, while respecting, unless absolutely prevented, the laws in force in the country.​
Art. 46. Family honour and rights, the lives of persons, and private property, as well as religious convictions and practice, must be respected.​
Private property cannot be confiscated.​
Art. 47. Pillage is formally forbidden.​
Art. 50. No general penalty, pecuniary or otherwise, shall be inflicted upon the population on account of the acts of individuals for which they cannot be regarded as jointly and severally responsible.​
Art. 55. The occupying State shall be regarded only as administrator and usufructuary of public buildings, real estate, forests, and agricultural estates belonging to the hostile State, and situated in the occupied country. It must safeguard the capital of these properties, and administer them in accordance with the rules of usufruct.​
Art. 56. The property of municipalities, that of institutions dedicated to religion, charity and education, the arts and sciences, even when State property, shall be treated as private property.​
All seizure of, destruction or wilful damage done to institutions of this character, historic monuments, works of art and science, is forbidden, and should be made the subject of legal proceedings.​
Art. 25. The attack or bombardment, by whatever means, of towns, villages, dwellings, or buildings which are undefended is prohibited.​
Art. 28. The pillage of a town or place, even when taken by assault, is prohibited.​

The rules of occupation gives the occupying power obligations and restrictions. Israel violates virtually all of them.

You might not have noticed that you failed to identify the sovereign Arab-Moslem territory that is subject to your cut and paste list.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

How cute.
(NOTATION)

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
The Palestinian constitution forbids discrimination. It also forbids collective punishment. And there is no law against fighting the occupation.

It’s actually comical to suggest that Islamic terrorists would abide by a “constitution”.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You don't put the history of the occupation in context.
Art. 43.​
Article 43:
◈ The Legitimate Power, having passed the territories by default, on 31 July 1988. In 1994 final settlement was made between the two sovereign powers, Israel and Jordan.​
Art. 46.​
The Israelis have full Israeli civil and security control over Area "C."​
◈ The Arab Palestinians have not been deprived of family honor.​
◈ The concern about Private property confiscation.​
✦ Denying safe haven to those engaged in terrorist acts, like other aspects of counter-terrorism can be seen as a human rights obligation of States. Under human rights law, States have an obligation to safeguard the right to life, Israeli as well as Arab Palestinian.​
✦ Israel adopted such measures as may be necessary and appropriate and in accordance with their obligations under international law to: Deny safe haven to any persons with respect to whom there is credible and relevant information giving serious reasons for considering that they have been guilty of such conduct.​
◈ Pillage as a crime is formally forbidden National criteria, IDF Regulation and the ethical practices of the Israelis involved.​
◈ Article 47 deals with the "inviolability of rights."​
◈ Article 8* War Crimes - (2)(xvi) Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court (ICC) - Pillaging a town or place, even when taken by assault; a subject I have no knowledge of in operations to suppress rioters, non-civil disobedience, Jihadism, Fedayeen Activism, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence.​
◈ Article 50 deals with the cooperation of the national and local authorities, facilitate the proper working of all institutions. Not legal protection in a prosecution. However, in a prosecution;​
◈ Except as provided in this Statute, no person shall be tried before the Court concerning conduct which formed the basis of crimes for which the person has been convicted or acquitted by the Court. The ICC prosecutes were individual criminal responsibility has been attached.​
◈ Again, I bring your attention to the fact that Israelis have full Israeli civil and security control over Area "C" as agreed to by the Arab Palestinians.​
Art. 26, 28, 56.
◈ The hodgepodge of accusatory implications, duplicate challenges, and claims are simply too incredibly vague for me to apply to any specific event or policy.​

(COMMENT)

The policies that generally govern Arab Palestinian consequences promotes actions that maximize the security and protection deemed necessary to secure Israeli interests, territorial integrity, and independence.

While Israel has a vested interest in the happiness and well-being of the affected Arab Palestinians, the general rule of thumb is that how the Israelis deal with the Arab Palestinians has been an evolved process. The reactions and interactions are a consequence of Hostile Arab Palestinian violence.

Anyone of these topics is more complicated then they appear. There is no way they should be made challenges without context to an event and the claims addressed individually.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

PA rewrites Hans Christian Andersen - It’s Quite True

• How the PA turned one spit on the ground into a deliberate Israeli plot to infect Palestinians with Coronavirus and “get rid” of all Palestinians

(full article online)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back