Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are plenty of apostles born in Palestine.
St_Matthew_Pic.jpg

P.S. The Palestinians are the descendants of the people that have always lived in Palestine, their ancestors were the first Christians, that most converted to Islam doesn't change their ancestors.

Who are the Palestinians and their culture?

Rabbi Chaim Vital - born in Sefad (1542- 1620) was a prominent Palestinian Jew, Kabbalist who studied with the giants of that time.
His works like the magnum opus "Tree of Life", are being studied today in depth by scholars around the world:
1465472435.7359.jpg

e8e56e94e82af8f0b4931dc5ef846f9c.jpg

510QxfZRbkL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
The Jews of Safed came from Spain after 1492.

Who are the Palestinians and their culture?

Rabbi Chaim Vital - born in Sefad (1542- 1620) was a prominent Palestinian Jew, Kabbalist who studied with the giants of that time.
His works like the magnum opus "Tree of Life", are being studied today in depth by scholars around the world:
1465472435.7359.jpg

e8e56e94e82af8f0b4931dc5ef846f9c.jpg

510QxfZRbkL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
The Jews of Safed came from Spain after 1492.

The Palestinian Jews I've referred to were born in Palestine.

St_Matthew_Pic.jpg

P.S. The Palestinians are the descendants of the people that have always lived in Palestine, their ancestors were the first Christians, that most converted to Islam doesn't change their ancestors.

Have to prove that :)
However this bogus claim contradicts the historical experience and tendencies of conquered communities which basically, throughout history, especially in the ME didn't adopt conquering cultures.

Yazidis, Kurds and the Druze communities in the ME today are a proof.

Palestine was under close and direct Roman rule, after 380 AD inhabitants of Palestine could only be Christian, by law. Those that had not already converted to Christianity converted to remain residents of Jerusalem and Palestine. That's just a fact. There were no Jews in Palestine when the Muslims conquered Jerusalem.

St_Matthew_Pic.jpg

That's pretty silly. The geographic area of Pal'istan has been the subject of many invasions by various conquering cultures. The "people that have always lived in Pal'istan" is obviously a false claim.

Palestine was under close and direct Roman rule, after 380 AD inhabitants of Palestine could only be Christian, by law. Those that had not already converted to Christianity converted to remain residents of Jerusalem and Palestine. That's just a fact. There were no Jews in Palestine when the Muslims conquered Jerusalem.

So how was The Jerusalem Talmud written at the time?
Where did Abu Isa Obadiah find so many Jews to fight for Jerusalem?

You need to read real historical records, not religious bullshit.

Jews had been excluded from Jerusalem for 500 years until the Persians (Sassanids) conquered Jerusalem and allowed Jews to re-enter for a short time. This is from a Jewish historical site which I use when Zionists try to produce alternative facts.

In 602 AD "After they took Jerusalem, the Persians allowed the Jews back into their city, after an absence of 500 years caused by the Romans and the Byzantines. This had a great echo in the Jewish diaspora who believe that this capture was a sign of the upcoming Messianic times. But the situation did not last long as the Sassanid ruler reversed his decision to allow the Jews in the city, by fears of many rebellions across his empire."

In 627 AD "The Judea (or Palestine) and the city of Jerusalem was reconquered by the army of Byzantine emperor Heraclius in 628. So the Jews had only been able to remain over their city for about 7 years until 628. Heraclius started to reign in 610. He was from Cappadocia, a region of Asia Minor, in modern-day Turkey, but of Armenian descent. "

"And indeed, the return of Byzantine rule over Jerusalem was very bad news for the Jews. Although Heraclius had given them his oath of protection, once in Jerusalem he was influenced by the local Christians to carry out a massacre in Jerusalem and of Galilee because of their support to the Persians in the previous war, as reported by Eutychius, Patriarch of Alexandria:

"Heraclius said to them [the Christians of Jerusalem]: “What do you want, then?”“That you give us satisfaction,” they replied. “Kill every Jew who is found around Jerusalem and in Galilee, because if another hostile people come to us, we don’t want them to help them again against us, just as they have helped the Persians.”--- Annals of Eutychius (see text online)"

"638 CE – The Muslims take Jerusalem

Two years after the death of Muhammad, Omar ibn al-Khattab, one of his fathers-in-law, became the second Caliph and directed the army of Muslims into the Levant. They took several cities from the Byzantines, often with the help of the Jews who saw them as liberators against the oppression exerted upon them by the Christian rulers.

"Jerusalem alone stood in the midst of the Muslim conquest. The Christian religious authority of the city preferred to surrender it, with suitable peace guarantees, rather than seeing it destroyed. So Omar entered Jerusalem in 638 without a battle."
SEDER OLAM REVISITED - Chronology of the Jewish History

You need to read real historical records, not religious bullshit.

Jews had been excluded from Jerusalem for 500 years until the Persians (Sassanids) conquered Jerusalem and allowed Jews to re-enter for a short time. This is from a Jewish historical site which I use when Zionists try to produce alternative facts.

In 602 AD "After they took Jerusalem, the Persians allowed the Jews back into their city, after an absence of 500 years caused by the Romans and the Byzantines. This had a great echo in the Jewish diaspora who believe that this capture was a sign of the upcoming Messianic times. But the situation did not last long as the Sassanid ruler reversed his decision to allow the Jews in the city, by fears of many rebellions across his empire."

In 627 AD "The Judea (or Palestine) and the city of Jerusalem was reconquered by the army of Byzantine emperor Heraclius in 628. So the Jews had only been able to remain over their city for about 7 years until 628. Heraclius started to reign in 610. He was from Cappadocia, a region of Asia Minor, in modern-day Turkey, but of Armenian descent. "

"And indeed, the return of Byzantine rule over Jerusalem was very bad news for the Jews. Although Heraclius had given them his oath of protection, once in Jerusalem he was influenced by the local Christians to carry out a massacre in Jerusalem and of Galilee because of their support to the Persians in the previous war, as reported by Eutychius, Patriarch of Alexandria:

"Heraclius said to them [the Christians of Jerusalem]: “What do you want, then?”“That you give us satisfaction,” they replied. “Kill every Jew who is found around Jerusalem and in Galilee, because if another hostile people come to us, we don’t want them to help them again against us, just as they have helped the Persians.”--- Annals of Eutychius (see text online)"

"638 CE – The Muslims take Jerusalem

Two years after the death of Muhammad, Omar ibn al-Khattab, one of his fathers-in-law, became the second Caliph and directed the army of Muslims into the Levant. They took several cities from the Byzantines, often with the help of the Jews who saw them as liberators against the oppression exerted upon them by the Christian rulers.

"Jerusalem alone stood in the midst of the Muslim conquest. The Christian religious authority of the city preferred to surrender it, with suitable peace guarantees, rather than seeing it destroyed. So Omar entered Jerusalem in 638 without a battle."
SEDER OLAM REVISITED - Chronology of the Jewish History

HILLLARIOUS!
:lmao:

First You claimed (post #3845) that "there were no Jews in Palestine".
Second You claimed I was reading "religious bs" (what specifically the facts about Jerusalem Talmud?)

Anyway now You're quoting from Christian and Jewish sources that actually contradict EVERYTHING You've just claimed! :)

So how and where was the Jerusalem Talmud written?

You read the history. There were no Jews from 380 AD until the Persians conquered Palestine and then they were removed when the Christians (Romans) defeated the Persians 7 years later. As far as the Jerusalem Talmud, it seems to have been written before Rome made Christianity the state religion in 380 AD, before Jews and followers of other religions were obliged to adopt the state religion of Rome.

You read the history. There were no Jews from 380 AD until the Persians conquered Palestine and then they were removed when the Christians (Romans) defeated the Persians 7 years later. As far as the Jerusalem Talmud, it seems to have been written before Rome made Christianity the state religion in 380 AD, before Jews and followers of other religions were obliged to adopt the state religion of Rome.

Good luck proving any of that. I'm really here to learn.

When You have anything to present, rather than documents that actually contradict Your claims (didn't You read?), or simply Your 'say so'-

I'll be more than glad to read.

However If You're going that way, You'll have to prove Your other claim that current Arab Palestinians have ALWAYS resided in Palestine- which You can't :)

When You have anything to present, rather than documents that actually contradict Your claims (didn't You read?), or simply Your 'say so'-

However If You're going that way, You'll have to prove Your other claim that current Arab Palestinians have ALWAYS resided in Palestine- which You can't :)

Doesn't need to be proven, it's historical fact.

The current Muslims and Christians in Palestine are the descendants of the people that have always lived in Palestine, that's a fact too.

Nothing contradicts my claims, because they are not claims. It is fact.

More importantly, the Zionists from Europe are not descendants of people that have always lived in Palestine. Their ancestors are Europeans.

Doesn't need to be proven, it's historical fact.

The current Muslims and Christians in Palestine are the descendants of the people that have always lived in Palestine, that's a fact too.

Nothing contradicts my claims, because they are not claims. It is fact.

More importantly, the Zionists from Europe are not descendants of people that have always lived in Palestine. Their ancestors are Europeans.

And we're back to Your usual 'say so'.
One would think a highly educated person like You would have a variety of sources to prove that.

Isn't this a bit infantile Professor?

Last edited:
I provided the sources, you just don't accept historical fact. You have only been exposed to Zionist propaganda.

I provided the sources, you just don't accept historical fact. You have only been exposed to Zionist propaganda.

Your sources actually contradict Your claims. And the way You pound on the "You're a Zionist, only I have the right sources" proves that You have no real argument here.

It's always easier to belittle someone than actually defend Your position.

Who are the Arab-Moslem Death Cultists?

Twice this month Palestinian Authority TV’s children’s program The Best Homehad young children recite poems encouraging violence. One poem called for murder of Israelis “as we slaughtered them in your streets, Beirut.” The poem also urged Palestinians to seek death, emphasizing that if you are a member of Fatah, Mahmoud Abbas’ party, your “blood is food for the revolution”:

Young boy on PA TV kid’s program recites poem encouraging “slaughter” of Israelis, glorifying death

Your sources actually contradict Your claims. And the way You pound on the "You're a Zionist, only I have the right sources" proves that You have no real argument here.

It's always easier to belittle someone than actually defend Your position.

The sources I provide confirm all my claims, which come directly from the sources. That's how I work. Your saying it isn't so (typical tack for alternate fact purveyors) doesn't change the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back