Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the Arab-Moslem Death Cultists?

Music videos for Death Cultists.

The Palestinians stopped suicide bombing a decade ago.

You need to update your propaganda.

I suppose the Death Cultists are just celebrating the glory of grooming their children for acts of murder / suicide.

Such a lovely walk down Death Cult memory lane.

Cheer up. The recent wave of Arab-Moslem Death Cult stabbings aimed at Israeli citizens can cause you to flail your Pom Poms.

Israel can stop its war any time it wants.

What war? Have you fallen down and bumped your head again?

I see Israel's war. Where have you been?

Arab-Moslem Death Cultists.

Breeding the next generation of murder / suicide Islamo-bots.

Who are the Arab-Moslem Death Cultists?

Music videos for Death Cultists.

I suppose the Death Cultists are just celebrating the glory of grooming their children for acts of murder / suicide.

Cheer up. The recent wave of Arab-Moslem Death Cult stabbings aimed at Israeli citizens can cause you to flail your Pom Poms.

What war?

What war?
The one Israel is always whining about. :eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Those excitable Death Cutists are already preparing their children to be heaped upon the piles of Islamo-bot "martyrs".

What war?
The one Israel is always whining about. :eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

What war is Israel whining about?

Shusha, P F Tinmore, et al,

There are probably a couple thinks I thought of here.

You need to update your information.
(COMMENT)

Suicide attacks by bomb vest have declined considerable, mostly because the survivor benefits payments have stopped, suicide attacks (as opposed to bombings) are still happening. The mechanism has changed.

Bus Bomb Attack said:
21 victims were wounded in a terror attack on Monday according to initial reports, targeting a bus in the Pat Junction region of southern central Jerusalem.
UPDATE – TERROR ATTACK CONFIRMED: Police confirm bus explosion was caused by an explosive device placed by an Arab terrorist and that the terrorist is probably the person in critical condition. (THE SOURCE)

Hamas says Jerusalem bus bombing proof of ‘resistance
Last week’s Jerusalem bus bombing carried out by a member of Hamas ... including a teenage girl who was seriously hurt, in the April 18 attack. Haniyeh said the bombing “shows that Hamas and the sons of Hamas …

Palestinians Praise Jerusalem Bus Bombing Targeting Israelis
Palestinian factions from across the political spectrum are celebrating the latest terrorist bombing of a bus in Jerusalem on Monday afternoon ... political officials celebrated a terrorist attack targeting unarmed …

Just as a side note. This is one of the greatest success stories against terrorist of all time.

2000 and July 2003 (completion of the "first continuous segment" of the Israeli-West Bank barrier)
Suicide terror attacks 2000-2007.png

Most Respectfully,
R

2000 and July 2003 (completion of the "first continuous segment" of the Israeli-West Bank barrier)
Another Israeli talking point.

Actually, the Palestinians ended suicide bombing as a policy in 2005/2006. There have been a few stragglers since then but nothing official.

At least one of those attacks since was against soldiers so it was not a terrorist attack.

Actually, the Palestinians ended suicide bombing as a policy in 2005/2006. There have been a few stragglers since then but nothing official.

At least one of those attacks since was against soldiers so it was not a terrorist attack.
The islamo murder / suicide bombings stopped only because Israel made a choice to mete out retaliation that made those Islamic Death Cult activities too costly for the Islamic terrorists.

You are free to make any and all excuses for acts of islamic terrorism you wish. Just be aware that your Islamic terrorist heroes have no entitlement to murder / suicide free from consequences.

"Actually, the Palestinians ended suicide bombing as a policy in 2005/2006. There have been a few stragglers since then but nothing official."

Golden!

You're actually telling us that Palestinian govt had an official policy of suicide bombing??

"Actually, the Palestinians ended suicide bombing as a policy in 2005/2006. There have been a few stragglers since then but nothing official."

Golden!

You're actually telling us that Palestinian govt had an official policy of suicide bombing??
No I didn't say that. Suicide bombing was common among the resistance groups. Hamas campaigned against this in its campaign in the 2006 elections. When Hamas won they called for a truce. Hamas stopped its attacks on Israel and the other factions , more or less, went along. Of course Israel did not reciprocate. Hamas held its truce for 16 months until Israel shelled a family on a Gaza beach. With rare exception, suicide bombing did not return.

Who are the Palestinians and their culture?

Rabbi Chaim Vital - born in Sefad (1542- 1620) was a prominent Palestinian Jew, Kabbalist who studied with the giants of that time.
His works like the magnum opus "Tree of Life", are being studied today in depth by scholars around the world:
1465472435.7359.jpg

e8e56e94e82af8f0b4931dc5ef846f9c.jpg

510QxfZRbkL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

When Hamas won they called for a truce. Hamas stopped its attacks on Israel and the other factions , more or less, went along. Of course Israel did not reciprocate. Hamas held its truce for 16 months until Israel shelled a family on a Gaza beach.

Which 16 month period are you claiming was free from rocket fire?

Golden!

No I didn't say that. Suicide bombing was common among the resistance groups. Hamas campaigned against this in its campaign in the 2006 elections. When Hamas won they called for a truce. Hamas stopped its attacks on Israel and the other factions , more or less, went along. Of course Israel did not reciprocate. Hamas held its truce for 16 months until Israel shelled a family on a Gaza beach. With rare exception, suicide bombing did not return.

So... even though you wrote out:

Were to understand that you qualified your comment with, "No, I didn't say that."

The Palestinians and their culture:

344051.jpg
Joking right? :)

Paul was a Greek speaking Turk, born in Tarsus, a center of Greek culture and philosophy at the time.
His reliance on Greek translation of the Torah - reveals a lack of basic knowledge in Hebrew.

However I understand he's a saint to You, please don't take it as an insult. These are simple fact You Yourself can confirm, I'll be glad to present You with specific examples- in a dedicated forum.

P.S.: If we're going to include people who weren't born in Palestine, and present them as Palestinians- let me know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back